i2k

Cucaw!

Post by i2k » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:32 am

SO totally gonna start playing again now that I got good internet :P

Any cool new changes in the last year?

Caia

Re: Cucaw!

Post by Caia » Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:45 am

Solars now use 75 metal/hr. And um, random layouts. Alt-F4 gives you 100 spice.

Luna

Post by Luna » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:58 pm

Visit one of the rebangs and read the news for most of the recent updates before you set your stats on a perm. Some have changed or gotten more powerful. The same can be said for the revisions on some of the artifacts. A new function /testsolar will allow you to see how your solar will function on your col for 5 minutes without taking damage. The colony must be yours to test, and to end the test you simply type /testsolar again.

The newest perm is Rangarok, which is a fog layout. You must visit each hop you find to see more of the map. It's a frustrating map to explore, and ports rarely give taxi info. The arti locations are a joke until you have exposed the map. Otherwise you get a notice that the system can't be found, since you haven't been there yet.

Welcome back and you'll still find quite a few names you'd recognize. Have fun!

gothicorpunk

Post by gothicorpunk » Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:04 am

Caia wrote:Solars now use 75 metal/hr. And um, random layouts. Alt-F4 gives you 100 spice.
That doesn't work lol i tried mad times no spice.

Caia

Post by Caia » Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:49 am

gothicorpunk wrote:
Caia wrote:Solars now use 75 metal/hr. And um, random layouts. Alt-F4 gives you 100 spice.
That doesn't work lol i tried mad times no spice.
Oh, it was changed to control-alt-delete. My bad.
Visit one of the rebangs and read the news for most of the recent updates before you set your stats on a perm. Some have changed or gotten more powerful. The same can be said for the revisions on some of the artifacts. A new function /testsolar will allow you to see how your solar will function on your col for 5 minutes without taking damage. The colony must be yours to test, and to end the test you simply type /testsolar again.
YAY! Glad that got added. Its been asked for for a long time.