Contractors **Please Look**

General discussion of anything Starport related

Moderators: Moleman, Kwijibo, Luna

WeGotDeathStar
Location: Mr.Angry's House Drinking His Beer Watching Captain Kangaroo Re-runs

Contractors **Please Look**

Post by WeGotDeathStar » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:39 am

I know a while back that contractors was changed form having 3 to only having 1. It was changed to keep mega corps and friends from being too big but with just 1 contractor it is really a pain just to try to get 5 people contracted.

Can we get contractors changed to 2? It would really help the headaches we have trying to coordinate players and really having just the 1 can be overcome by having different people contracted to different people in one corp. So it really didn't stop anything just made it a pain in the donkey to coordinate players.

I know something was discussed about making it like this, if a player contracted to the ceo of a corp then all of the corp would automatically be contracted to the said player wishing to contract. I think that would be the best option if it is too much trouble to go back to the old way of having 3 contracts per player or at minimum make it 2. Would really help out gameplay instead of wasting 20 minutes trying to get contracts figured out.

Please look into this because again there was a reason for it in the first place but we don't have a lot of the older players on one server anymore...they are spread out so the mass contracts really are not a issue anymore.

WeGotDeathStar

Re: Contractors **Please Look**

Post by WeGotDeathStar » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:13 am

You do enough crying on the game, now the forums? Stay on topic and don't troll just because you are being invaded.

Sorry that your corp mysteriously all go inactive when they get invaded...sorry but I've heard that excuse many many times by so many corps we decimated.

Anyway this is a legitimate request and it won't make a difference in your situation anyway.

Grow up and show some self respect, you are lacking in it greatly.

WeGotDeathStar

Post by WeGotDeathStar » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:52 pm

Toonces has given out warnings to the players that keep crying about hackers. Keep it up cloud and you will join the club of banned players.

You've played the game for 7 years, if you have had so many problems with hackers then why have you played for so long. Most players may cry about hackers the first month of the game, yet for 7 years all you spout is nonsense and you attempt to get players banned that are your opponents. If you cannot deal with players that are superior to you in every aspect of gameplay then go find another game to play, you are part of the problem with all your crap on the forums and in game.

Grow the hug up and stop sh1tting all over legitimate posts.

Mr Cow

Post by Mr Cow » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:47 pm

I dont think you are enjoying it.... all i hear is crying and whining from you, you ask people to join your corp then complain when they dont.

Mensio

Post by Mensio » Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:01 am

0mega

Post by 0mega » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:14 am

Rofl!

Luna

Post by Luna » Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:03 am

Keep it civil guys, and for the record complaining wont' get anyone banned unless their actually hacking or doing something against rules. If complaining got people banned, I could start a massive list of people that weren't liked, or had questionable motives, actions. :roll:

HUSKER

Post by HUSKER » Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:18 am

Cloud1 wrote:
Mr Cow wrote:I dont think you are enjoying it.... all i hear is crying and whining from you, you ask people to join your corp then complain when they dont.

I complain when you make excuses not to join:) * oh I have friends on each side* Oh I'm a coward*. Trying to make the game fun. I think I have the right to * whine* and * complain * when people Just gang you instead of making it a fun and a even war. It's been happening for years now. We need growth in this game and not be selfish with colony's that are earned by ganging inactiives, new players or builders.
You're an idiot. if the war was even then no side would ever win and it would go on forever.
Secondly, you want us not to invade inactives? ARE YOU DUMB? "yeah let's just let the people who never play keep all their colonies so they can whore xp" Who invades new players? not me. I always invade builders. Free colonies that I don't feel guilty about taking because if no one invaded builders then who would you invade? all the colonies would just belong to builders. You make no sense. just quit. please