Post by Luna » Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:54 am

Welcome back

Budman

Re: Worth Coming Back To?

Post by Budman » Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:01 am

*pokes his nose in

BOO

0zzy
Location: P1, 11th, a new hope, BR, DF, P3, Pegasus Cluster, your mothers room.

Post by 0zzy » Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:21 am

Saber-Fury wrote:rofl, he deleted my post where i said it's probably toonces editing the posts, ahaha

if he doesn't care that people say the game's gone down the drain and that there's less activity because he still makes money from the token whore empires that have replaced the competitive sge of 4 years ago that is cool by me. seriously. he's a businessman. if he can make as much if not more money with the game as it is, why would he change it. that, whether people like it or not, has to be understood and respected.

But editing people's answers to a legitimate question...? I can see if some guy was making tons of threads just to shout about how the game sucks, yea he's got the right to close em, but really??? - modding everyone's opinion to a simple question? that's just sad.

And pwnster isn't an idiot haha he'll be able to tell that this stuff's being hugged with. These tricks will only fool newbies and forgetful nomads who play sge once a year :)

Omlow's post sounds like toonces to me. just does :wink:

when the only developer/admin left on a game has to edit everyone's opinion to say "yes, it's a good game" from "no, stay away," you're just going to alienate people even more than if you let them see all the no's!!
Could be wrong, but maybe him editing posts contained comedic value.

I seriously doubt he was seriously editing them to draw back Pwnster, who most likely wouldn't even buy a single token anyway.

Also, if everything you say so is bad... Why are you still around? Are you hoping SGE will suddenly become, in your opinion, great again? Well clearly if you believe in what you say about Toonces that is unlikely to happen.

Saber-Fury
2011 Pax Champion

Post by Saber-Fury » Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:33 pm

I don't play any more, forums are interesting and take 5 mins a day :roll:

if you think he's editing them for 'comedic value' only then you are sadly mistaken. it's actually pretty straightforward: if he sees you saying anything negative about him and the game he muzzles you.

Toonces probably didn't edit the posts just for pwnster's sake but, also the principle. Other players looking to come back might see this thread and check it out, so toonces was wise (on his part) to ensure that all the responses were changed to favorable ones. In fact this point it's so obvious because some ex-players like freebird, wrapper, cheeser, neox, budman and wera all stopped by the thread!

and I don't know pwnster very well but whose to know if he would or wouldn't have bought tokens? Do you know some special secret about him? :roll:

why do you scroll down and read through old topics to try and defend toonces through your illogical babble? Has he been giving you some texas weiner :wink:

0zzy
Location: P1, 11th, a new hope, BR, DF, P3, Pegasus Cluster, your mothers room.

Post by 0zzy » Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:46 am

Saber-Fury wrote:I don't play any more, forums are interesting and take 5 mins a day :roll:

if you think he's editing them for 'comedic value' only then you are sadly mistaken. it's actually pretty straightforward: if he sees you saying anything negative about him and the game he muzzles you.

Toonces probably didn't edit the posts just for pwnster's sake but, also the principle. Other players looking to come back might see this thread and check it out, so toonces was wise (on his part) to ensure that all the responses were changed to favorable ones. In fact this point it's so obvious because some ex-players like freebird, wrapper, cheeser, neox, budman and wera all stopped by the thread!

and I don't know pwnster very well but whose to know if he would or wouldn't have bought tokens? Do you know some special secret about him? :roll:

why do you scroll down and read through old topics to try and defend toonces through your illogical babble? Has he been giving you some texas weiner :wink:
On phone so do forgive any spelling mistakes.

Not defending anyone... Just gets insanely annoying when everyone slates the game continously, creates crazy conspiracies and yet continiues to be an active part of the game.
Okay man, him editing posts was just another shot at dictating players view *sigh*

Can't mods edit posts? Maybe one of them did it as a joke... Wouldn't be surprised.

If memory serves pwnster won't buy a single token - I replied to this post because I used to know him and then I saw your post, hardly scrolled down since it was only a few topics down... The sge forum isn't exactly booming with activity.

Nolanor

Post by Nolanor » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:32 am

Oh man it's amazing to see so many familiar names from years back when I played.

considering picking it back up

Luna

Post by Luna » Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:59 pm

I think if a Mod happened to edit a post, it says "edited by Luna" or something like that and mentions what we edited. I saw it in the Mod tools the last time I corrected the spelling in a topic thread title.

I HIGHLY doubt a Mod edited anything like that. We leave Toonces to defend himself, just as he lets us defend ourselves if topics involve us. Only in extreme cases would that likely be different. Obvious bashing of anyone can get you warned or told in PM to chill or suffer the possible consequences. Toonces has more ability to alter posts than a Mod does and it is his form to do with as he sees fit. I'm sure he deletes posts that are inflamatory in nature, but little any of us can do but try to post our opinions as politely as is possible.

Roe

Post by Roe » Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:00 am

I'm not playing, so no... Not worth it.

Luna

Post by Luna » Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:22 pm

"Roe" now there's a name I haven't seen in a long time. Good to see you.

eclipse

Post by eclipse » Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:48 am

How is 'Dark Future' doing?

Chicboy

Post by Chicboy » Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:12 am

Get loaded on a bottle of Jack. Log in, fly around like a nipple, /s funny BBQ now and again, log off. Been doing that for a couple of weeks and it's fun!

Highlander

Post by Highlander » Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:29 pm

dont forget, no matter what!

"There can be only one"

:):):):):):):):):):):)

WeGotDeathStar
Location: Mr.Angry's House Drinking His Beer Watching Captain Kangaroo Re-runs

Post by WeGotDeathStar » Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:44 am

Ya and it is Duncan MacLeod from the clan MacLeod as he took Conner MacLeods head to kill Jacob Kell :)