You guys are really F***ing mature

General discussion of anything Starport related

Moderators: Moleman, Kwijibo, Luna

EkomS

You guys are really F***ing mature

Post by EkomS » Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:10 am

I'd like to thank all you creepers that try to mess with me in game, and all you other immature badasses behind a computer that pick on people

THIS BBQ ISN'T FUNNY OKAY????? :evil:, I KNO MANY OF YOU WILL LAUGH AT THIS BUT ITS BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO hugging LIFE.

Manilla

Re: You guys are really F***ing mature

Post by Manilla » Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:16 am

w/e if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen. people quit games all the time. just look at WoW

but if you insist

WELCOME ONE WELCOME ALL TO THE CARE BEAR OLYMPICS.

"Lets make all the servers pax."
"Lets remove pollution."
"Lets give everyone unlimited money and fuel."

life is hard, so are games. get used to it or get out.

EkomS

Post by EkomS » Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:18 am

Manilla wrote:w/e if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen. people quit games all the time. just look at WoW

but if you insist

"Lets remove pollution."

Lol, your really funny. im not talking about the fact that he quit im talking about how everyone is disrespectful in this game. All you guys do is pick on person and tell em you hugging hate em all day, then they trust people and they get backstabbed. Welcome to real world where people just need to grow the fk up

Manilla

Post by Manilla » Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:25 am

look at you being all chivalrous, defending the meek and all that happy horse crap.

you're just as nasty as anyone else in this game, and you know damn well that every one of those nasty mean rude disrespectful people have friends here that they are perfectly civil with. just because you aren't the person their being nice to doesn't mean they aren't nice. it just means they're not nice to you.

Faint

Post by Faint » Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:02 am

We all get out of hand at times i think the point is its time for everyone to start making sge a better community. Not that anyone cares or will read this topic but latly all iv seen on sge is lame troll hordes and snake in the grass wild and crazy guy BBQ..no good wars...no good blitz..more and more people pissed off.

WeGotDeathStar
Location: Mr.Angry's House Drinking His Beer Watching Captain Kangaroo Re-runs

Post by WeGotDeathStar » Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:07 am

EkomS wrote:
Manilla wrote:w/e if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen. people quit games all the time. just look at WoW

but if you insist

"Lets remove pollution."

Lol, your really funny. im not talking about the fact that he quit im talking about how everyone is disrespectful in this game. All you guys do is pick on person and tell em you hugging hate em all day, then they trust people and they get backstabbed. Welcome to real world where people just need to grow the fk up

This coming from the loudest mouth in the game, shut the fu ck up jamie.......your a moron.

A blow up now and then is no big deal but the shi t flows from your mouth every time you are logged in.....go home baby.

Seriously go out and get some d ick....sounds like you need it and I bet it would do wonders for your terrible attitude.

Saber-Fury
2011 Pax Champion

Post by Saber-Fury » Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:35 pm

nowadays in SGE most people have friends they're really nice to and then are douchebags to everyone else. just the way things are now, sadly.

the guy that's creeping you looks like ozzy to me btw. it just sounds like him and then see the part where he says he's anemic - Ozzy has a thread in the garbage chute about how he's anemic.

0zzy
Location: P1, 11th, a new hope, BR, DF, P3, Pegasus Cluster, your mothers room.

Post by 0zzy » Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:17 am

Liberty is me.

I wasn't creeping, known Ekoms for like... 5 maybe 6 years, and now he claims he was a girl, and said he'd posted a pic of 'her' on the forums - said everyone was like 'OH I'D hug YOU!' on the forums. Known this dude for so long and knew he was lieing...

P.S <3 Ekoms

Saber-Fury
2011 Pax Champion

Post by Saber-Fury » Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:50 pm

whackeddie appears unstable :o

Manilla

Post by Manilla » Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:21 pm

0zzy wrote:Liberty is me.

I wasn't creeping, known Ekoms for like... 5 maybe 6 years, and now he claims he was a girl, and said he'd posted a pic of 'her' on the forums - said everyone was like 'OH I'D hug YOU!' on the forums. Known this dude for so long and knew he was lieing...

P.S <3 Ekoms

exodus is currently claiming that ekoms is being played by "mew" the origonal mew.

0zzy
Location: P1, 11th, a new hope, BR, DF, P3, Pegasus Cluster, your mothers room.

Post by 0zzy » Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:11 pm

Who?

Not possible, this Ekoms remembered me taking all his DD's on P1, which only the real Ekoms would remember, or atleast the one I remember.

awesomepebble

Post by awesomepebble » Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:01 am

yeah the people on that server are stupid as hug. 40% of them can quit and i wouldn't care.

Manganator

Post by Manganator » Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:00 pm

EkomS wrote:I'd like to thank all you creepers that try to mess with me in game, and all you other immature badasses behind a computer that pick on people

THIS BBQ ISN'T FUNNY OKAY????? :evil:, I KNO MANY OF YOU WILL LAUGH AT THIS BUT ITS BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO hugging LIFE.
Lol, it's funny because you've probably made hundreds of players quit. Anyone who's played for long on SGE has made people quit because it's a hardcore game. I've made people quit, you've made people quit, we've all made people quit.

So what's the big deal?

Someone was a douche to him? Well. . . BBQ happens, this is the internet, bro.

Faint

Post by Faint » Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:51 pm

Its so funny how confused ppl are.

avitohol

Post by avitohol » Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:22 pm

Faint wrote:Its so funny how confused ppl are.

I'm confused as to why this is on the forums. I mean Whack is always threatening to quit.

The situation with the game means there is no honor, never has been outside your corp. And even then if you leave it to long, it becomes pretty sketchy.

But hey lets all feel good about ourselves, i mean the internet permits this :P