Moderators: Moleman, Kwijibo, Luna

mcdfatty

Blitz Token Whores

Post by mcdfatty » Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:33 am

look at their cash:

Mel'Kaven

Re: Blitz Token Whores

Post by Mel'Kaven » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:11 am

Money legitly gets BBQ tons of money he gots 10 char.

Lol at jang.

FortyTwoAxes

Post by FortyTwoAxes » Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:53 am

MONEY TOKENS!!!!!!!!!!!

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:09 am

FortyTwoAxes wrote:MONEY TOKENS!!!!!!!!!!!
And he begs for tokens!!! :0

Faint

Post by Faint » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:32 pm

i know man i cant beleive these token whores.

Faint

Post by Faint » Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:21 pm

token whores suck man look at this dude here with 1300 dollars just laying around who the hell is this guy :twisted:

Mel'Kaven

Post by Mel'Kaven » Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:33 am

Faint wrote:token whores suck man look at this dude here with 1300 dollars just laying around who the hell is this guy :twisted:

Lol.

WeGotDeathStar
Location: Mr.Angry's House Drinking His Beer Watching Captain Kangaroo Re-runs

Post by WeGotDeathStar » Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:17 pm

Wow money, big fuckin deal. How many years did u have to work to get a measly amount of cash like that. $1300 ain't BBQ and u ain't gonna retire on that.

But if saving for the last 5 years makes u feel good bout yourself and trying to look like a playa taking a picture of dollar bills then have fun. Workin for $7.00 a hour and havin $1300 bux must make u feel like trump, lol typical florida chump

Faint

Post by Faint » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:44 pm

heres this troll attacking me again. btw if i made $7 an hour saving 1300 would be very hard and challenging. But since i make more i can save probly 3-4x that. 8)

I hope this happens to you.

avitohol

Post by avitohol » Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:25 am

Faint wrote:heres this troll attacking me again. btw if i made $7 an hour saving 1300 would be very hard and challenging. But since i make more i can save probly 3-4x that. 8)

I hope this happens to you.

LMFAO, That was awesome.

Though dude i got no idea why your posting pics of money on a forum, about a 2d space game.

Wow that sounded so cliche!!!!

WeGotDeathStar

Post by WeGotDeathStar » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:13 pm

LOL thats a funny vid :) But seriously whats the point of showing a small amount of cash in a 2d space video game? Are u trying to impress some pre-pubesent girls so they send nudies?

BTW KUKA spends more then $1300 a week in tokens anyway so he is the real Starport OG Gansta.....you are what we refer to as err......&%*$@@ Rich :)

Save some more money for those oxy's.......thats all florida is good for.

Luna

Post by Luna » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:30 pm

People, you have too much time on your hands if you complain about the simplest photos. Really it's just for amusement, and bashing every photo someone posts isn't all that impressive. This forum has few posters, and petty nit picking really doesn't encourage people to post. Take things for what they are, and either laugh or move to the next post. No need to get personal about it.

:roll:

WeGotDeathStar

Post by WeGotDeathStar » Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:09 pm

Lolz...after what I see and read here I laugh all the time as i am writing.

It's all for fun, well at least for some people it is.............

Faint

Post by Faint » Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:52 pm

yeah it was just for a laugh...i was going to get a garbage can and throw the money in it and take a picture with sge in the background also.

Faint

Post by Faint » Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:53 pm

WeGotDeathStar wrote:LOL thats a funny vid :) But seriously whats the point of showing a small amount of cash in a 2d space video game? Are u trying to impress some pre-pubesent girls so they send nudies?

BTW KUKA spends more then $1300 a week in tokens anyway so he is the real Starport OG Gansta.....you are what we refer to as err......&%*$@@ Rich :)

Save some more money for those oxy's.......thats all florida is good for.

there called roxy's and they hug ppls life up pretty bad...its worse than the old drugs as far as addicting. By old drugs i mean cocaine and stuff..still bad but u can stop doing that pretty easily..these roxys make u fall asleep and drool and BBQ..not wanan eat for days..I know somone who used to be addicted to em he was in an accident and his sister died in the wreck and he got about $40,000 from a trucking company...spent it all on drugs. Pounds of weed and other stuff too but still its not a joke..if ppl got money they would be way worse than they are..not having money is the route of all evil. So yeah unless you seen the BBQ or know about it wegotdeathstar dont really say BBQ like that...i live here i see it alot. ok wegotdeathstar u been trolling me now i am gonna troll you..you seem to act like u know me or anything about me lol. I dont even know who you are in-game.

WeGotDeathStar

Post by WeGotDeathStar » Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:35 pm

Actually the only true drugs that are truly addictive are H and opiates. Alcohol is a mental thing as well as cocaine and weed. your body does not become dependent on it like the others mentioned above. Cocaine is a interesting drug because it rewires your pleasure center in a persons brain basically erasing anything that once used to be pleasurable. That's why people have problems with it cause it is the best they are ever going to feel and they usually do whatever they can to try to continue the behavior.

The point is I have never seen such bull in a state before like Florida with all this pill crap, go look it's even made it to NatGeoTV, they have a show that goes into detail. Every week it's always junkies robbing pharmacies or 20 pain clinics being raided. They even raided 2 CVS last week, the problem here is not the people....it's the corrupt dr's that make millions off of ruining peoples lives and ruining it for people that have legitimate needs for the pain pills. If people are blowing all their cash snorting those stupid blues and ruining their lives then the blame rests on themselves, nobody else.

Right before I left NY some jerk off robbed a pharmacy and killed 4 people in the store to get these stupid pills, sadly it's a epidemic that's sweeping the nation but the main hub of it is in Florida. A lot of good dr's are leaving this state because of all this pill crap, they are afraid to prescribe the meds to people that need it because the dea is breathing down their necks. All because of a group of greedy, corrupt dr's with no ethics.

As far as your friend that blew the 40k I know the type, a little birdie once told me about someone I was acquainted with wasted 20k in 2 weeks binging it all away. That's why young people shouldn't have access to such large amounts of cash. All it takes is hangin with the wrong crowd and it all goes up in smoke, literally. I've seen plenty of people go down the toilet from drug use, it's truly a shame to see someone destroy themselves over a substance. I always told people that they never needed anything to feel good as a kid, why need it now? If you don't feel good when you get older then there is a problem then. People mask this with drugs and the end result is always the same, a perfectly good life gets ruined.

Anyway thats it for my long winded post, in closing I say this.....life is short...enjoy it as much as you can. Anything that is done should be done in moderation. Nothing wrong with trying many new things but don't let it take you out. If you want to play with pills or H then be prepared after about 2-3 weeks all the endorphins are gone in your body and you are now dependent on a opiate based substance just to get out of bed. At worst you are stupid and combine this with other things then you get to go to sleep and never wake up. hardly worth is for a few hours of pleasure.

So yeah my opinion of Florida is not really that good to be honest and for good reason.

Major

Post by Major » Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:35 pm

Delirium tremens.

It isn't just mental.

Booze, benzodiazepines, and barbiturates can kill from cessation.

off topic

enter enter

Code: Select all

/wave
#Smokeajointandlookup

Faint

Post by Faint » Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:34 am

its WGDS's fault for making me troll his comment.

Mr Cow

Post by Mr Cow » Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:20 am

havnt seen trollin like this in a while! Great trollin WGDS! No seriously! ....GUYS IF YOU WANT TO TROLL GO COMMENT ON FAT GIRLS SINGING ON YOUTUBE. i believe that is all..