Should Royal.Kitten/Jamie be removed as a mod

General discussion of anything Starport related

Moderators: Moleman, Kwijibo, Luna

It's time for Jamie to go, she has proven not to be qualified.

Poll ended at Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:51 am

Your gone Jamie, you have zero respect and bring the game down for everyone, Time to be removed.
67%
Keep Jamie as a mod and continue to make this game look like a joke to everyone especially new players
33%

Total votes: 18

WeGotDeathStar
Location: Mr.Angry's House Drinking His Beer Watching Captain Kangaroo Re-runs

Should Royal.Kitten/Jamie be removed as a mod

Post by WeGotDeathStar » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:51 am

I think it's time Toonce took out the trash and put this issue to bed

Please vote on this

I wonder how many forum accounts JC is gonna make to try to save his starport girlfriend :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

JesusRocks765

Re: Should Royal.Kitten/Jamie be removed as a mod

Post by JesusRocks765 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:53 am

Looke like JC voted no, and me and WGDS voted yes so far :D

With JC and Ekoms, it would be 2 votes versus The rest of SGE :mrgreen:

PhAraOH

Post by PhAraOH » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:57 am

WeGotDeathStar wrote:I think it's time Toonce took out the trash and put this issue to bed

Please vote on this

I wonder how many forum accounts JC is gonna make to try to save his starport girlfriend :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

well, since i dont know jamie well and cant be sure what you say is true i will remain neutral on the decision.And as for the JR comment...lol

WeGotDeathStar

Post by WeGotDeathStar » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:58 am

I would suggest that the forum mods and toonces pay attention on how many new accounts are created to vote on this matter, anyone suspected of creating multiple accounts should be perma banned from the forums.

You don't have to know jamie, just look at what she types and how she acts in game, this behavior is not conducive to a person that has the privilage of being a moderator. Kids have ruined this game the last year, this needs to be stopped.

Mel'Kaven

Post by Mel'Kaven » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:01 am

You act as if not everyone calls everyone a noob. Please.

I agree she is a child but that has nothing to do with her ability to moderate.

All moderators were SUPOSED to do was try and publicize their server. Thats their original intention; and if you dislike her, you should invade her - thus sparking activity and making her server popular. The way I see it, shes doing her job.

Kids have not ruined the game, that is a result of senseless patches and re-patches.

WeGotDeathStar

Post by WeGotDeathStar » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:06 am

Acting like a chia pet does nothing to better this game, all it shows is the dev makes poor decisions on who to represent the game.

In easier words she gives sge a bad name.

And yes kids did ruin this game, they are the ones that buy massive amounts of tokens to influence toonces direction of the game. Good thing mommy and daddy work 60+ hours a week so their kids can piss money away on video games.

EkomS

Post by EkomS » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:09 am

:?:
Last edited by EkomS on Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mel'Kaven

Post by Mel'Kaven » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:17 am

WeGotDeathStar wrote:Acting like a chia pet does nothing to better this game, all it shows is the dev makes poor decisions on who to represent the game.

In easier words she gives sge a bad name.

And yes kids did ruin this game, they are the ones that buy massive amounts of tokens to influence toonces direction of the game. Good thing mommy and daddy work 60+ hours a week so their kids can piss money away on video games.
That is your opinion, but, quite simply, I disagree. Of course I have seen rudeness out of her, but I can pick out an instance of nearly everyone on sge when they cussed out someone. If that, by your definition, is 'giving sge a bad name' then you are a hypocrite, my good sir.

And unbiased opinions? This poll is a clear example of you being biased. Look at the options...

Plenty of 'Children' have played SGE before this wave of new token buyers; although it is simply an illusion. The game simply benefits token buyers more than it does players that do not buy tokens exponentially more than it has in the past. Toonces has adapted to the wave of 'children', so to speak, by implementing better monetization.

That has nothing to do with its destruction. SGE was fine back in 2008, then, the mods patch came. People quit, and the only ones left were the few who were severely addicted and those who buy tokens as it did not effect them. It is simply more visible now because there are more purchasable items in the admirals club. Notice how much the admirals club has expanded in the past year.

Given the current player-base, SGE wouldn't be running if it weren't for these 'noobs' weren't buying tokens anyways.

JuliusCaesar

Post by JuliusCaesar » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:19 am

I just submitted my vote, and I'm fairly sure if toonces can track IPs of logins and crazy technobabble BBQ I can't understand, he can tell I haven't made 80 accounts. oh and believe me I'm not invested in a novelty moderator status nearly enough to make 50 email accounts and then 50 forum accounts for this BBQ.

Anyway, I personally find these hilariously loaded questions to be just as disgraceful as the lies you post about. You really haven't offered anything other than some blitz rage and your own personal opinions (which no one gives a flying hug about, by the way) as support for this action, then try to make a misleading survey? The only reason any of you care is because you constantly hit on her/ disrespect her and she doesn't give a single f*ck about any of it.

Major if I were you I would flat out delete this thread, just from how disgracefully biased this so called "poll" is.

Oh, and anyone else notice how you're all bigger asses than what you allege Jamie to be? WTF will this accomplish? What has warranted such an action? You are all blatantly butthurt you were passed up for mod status. Hell, FL even made a thread about new forum mods (I WONDER WHY?).

WeGotDeathStar

Post by WeGotDeathStar » Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:34 am

Already i have been told tokens have been used as bribes to get votes here....very very sad.....................

And mel you are a part time player at best, what have you contributed to this game to make it better? Oh wait you and your friends are attempting to make a new game that is a complete starport rip-off.

Jamie and anyone else that has been put in as a mod is a utter joke. Just because you lack the maturity to understand what should be common sense does not give you the right to make any assumptions as to what any of out intentions are. We want to make starport a better experience for all current and new players. People like jamie are a drain on this game morale and are not needed.

Arguing for the sake of arguing is childish and i guess you can be added to the list of immature players that have ruined this game for the people that have enjoyed the concept for many years until stupid patches on the suggestion of noob players made the game less fun and more like a job for us.

When you can build and maintain a large empire, earn the trust and respect of the community then you can say whatever you want here, until then you are no better then a instigator.

If she is indeed ekoms then like I said, ekoms was banned for cheating some time back, why make a cheater into a mod? Seems stupid to me

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:54 am

Hell, I'd be a mod if I wasn't toonces' enemy and paid him tokens! :/

JuliusCaesar

Post by JuliusCaesar » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:01 am

WeGotDeathStar wrote:Already i have been told tokens have been used as bribes to get votes here....very very sad.....................
Lmfao who told you that? Do you really think anyone is stupid enough to give tokens for votes on a superficial position? bahahahaha

And mel you are a part time player at best, what have you contributed to this game to make it better? Oh wait you and your friends are attempting to make a new game that is a complete starport rip-off.
Mel can answer that, but in any case it is irrelevant.

Jamie and anyone else that has been put in as a mod is a utter joke. Just because you lack the maturity to understand what should be common sense does not give you the right to make any assumptions as to what any of out intentions are. We want to make starport a better experience for all current and new players. People like jamie are a drain on this game morale and are not needed.
You insult my maturity? Oh god....someone else who plays an internet spaceship game is insulting MY maturity. *shudder*

I have every right to make an assumption about your intentions, you posted on a public forum asking for opinions! lmfao not to mention all the other self serving BBQ you've posted about IGS ships, or alternative self-serving mod positions.

How does Jamie having a moderator status on HC dampen morale? You gave some personal opinions and bitched. YOU are draining morale if anything.

Arguing for the sake of arguing is childish and i guess you can be added to the list of immature players that have ruined this game for the people that have enjoyed the concept for many years until stupid patches on the suggestion of noob players made the game less fun and more like a job for us.
I'm arguing because you're a fuckwit who is asking for it. Literally. And I wasn't here for 95% of the patches you are probably bitching about. Relating what I am saying now to something I had nothing to do with is like blaming me personally for the dark ages because the Scythians participated in the fall of Rome.

When you can build and maintain a large empire, earn the trust and respect of the community then you can say whatever you want here, until then you are no better then a instigator.
Log on HC. We own 10+ mil followers and have just as much respect as you do, just among different people.

If she is indeed ekoms then like I said, ekoms was banned for cheating some time back, why make a cheater into a mod? Seems stupid to me
Don't know much about this, but in anycase toonces has his reasons.
And the position wasn't paid for with tokens, but you won't get anywhere if toonces hates you.

Major

Post by Major » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:15 am

as Toonces said himself:

Looking back in game mods are a bad idea.

Think this clears everything up.

obvious troll is obvious.

ekoms is smoke from many-a-server from 3-4 years back.

/raise eyebrow

Mel'Kaven

Post by Mel'Kaven » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:24 am

WeGotDeathStar wrote: And mel you are a part time player at best, what have you contributed to this game to make it better? Oh wait you and your friends are attempting to make a new game that is a complete starport rip-off.
This is completely irrelevant information. COMPLETELY. Even if I was a full time player, my vote would count just as much as yours as EVERYONE in this community is treated equally. I love this game just as much as you if not more HENCE the reason I am actually making a game similar to SGE.

You are childish and immature to even bring this up. Almost as if you are instigating me to go on about this COMPLETELY irrelevant info. You have no right to use that against me in anything, it is not bad at all. You're pathetic.

Major

Post by Major » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:26 am

Mel'Kaven wrote:
WeGotDeathStar wrote: And mel you are a part time player at best, what have you contributed to this game to make it better? Oh wait you and your friends are attempting to make a new game that is a complete starport rip-off.
This is completely irrelevant information. COMPLETELY. Even if I was a full time player, my vote would count just as much as yours as EVERYONE in this community is treated equally. I love this game just as much as you if not more HENCE the reason I am actually making a game similar to SGE.

You are childish and immature to even bring this up. Almost as if you are instigating me to go on about this COMPLETELY irrelevant info. You have no right to use that against me in anything, it is not bad at all. You're pathetic.
you are splitting the already fragmented community with your rip off game, thus i think you and others, you are a teletubby, have fun with that and as toonces said...

may the best game win.

#goaway

Fr0nTLiNe

Post by Fr0nTLiNe » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:41 am

Toonces wrote:
Fr0nTLiNe wrote:think i could become a teacher of the game..wouldn't mind helping out new players
Possibly, what's your login name? You need an account of at least 2 years old, and some people to vouch for you that you are helpful and polite with the newbies
But royal kitten has what 2 years if that playing
Am in my 7th year
royal didnt have no one vouch for her otherwise she wouldnt be a mod

Royal gets handed something and i just really wanted to help the game

/joke
Last edited by Fr0nTLiNe on Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Faint

Post by Faint » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:42 am

Major wrote:as Toonces said himself:

/raise eyebrow
the name EkomS was created by me in perma1,dark future,Classics etc and was claimed by jamie basically for some reason.......jamie is my cousin..she is immature at times but can be a very strait up person and actually has more balls than most of you dudes..also i no longer use this name as it was trashed because of my lovely cousin...if anyone knows me they have heard this story many fkin times. Its no big deal so get over it. you all posting on forums to talk trash is the lamest thing iv ever seen..bringing in-game BBQ to forums concerning trash talking is unbeleivably immature to actually make a point of something that EVERYONE hugging DOES. go home and read a book kids crawl into bed if u cant hang. sorry but i go no sympathy for ppl anymore after what iv seen on this game latly..these retarded kids on this game make people pissed off and rage...if everyone was mature and legit we wouldn't even have these problems..also everyone thinks there a badass on this damn game for some reason and when someone is an epic player they make hugging forum topics like this to try and make them look bad..moderators is very stupid idea and jamie has a point that you all are talking about moderators as a way to hate on jamie..u dont like somone because they have a power over you..means your whining because they have something you dont.

Major

Post by Major » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:46 am

Faint wrote:
Major wrote:as Toonces said himself:

/raise eyebrow
the name EkomS was created by me in perma1,dark future,Classics etc and was claimed by jamie basically for some reason.......jamie is my cousin..she is immature at times but can be a very strait up person and actually has more balls than most of you dudes..also i no longer use this name as it was trashed because of my lovely cousin...if anyone knows me they have heard this story many fkin times. Its no big deal so get over it. you all posting on forums to talk trash is the lamest thing iv ever seen..bringing in-game BBQ to forums concerning trash talking is unbeleivably immature to actually make a point of something that EVERYONE hugging DOES. go home and read a book kids crawl into bed if u cant hang. sorry but i go no sympathy for ppl anymore after what iv seen on this game latly..these retarded kids on this game make people pissed off and rage...if everyone was mature and legit we wouldn't even have these problems..also everyone thinks there a badass on this damn game for some reason and when someone is an epic player they make hugging forum topics like this to try and make them look bad..moderators is very stupid idea and jamie has a point that you all are talking about moderators as a way to hate on jamie..u dont like somone because they have a power over you..means your whining because they have something you dont.
you gave your account away to your cousin? ...is that right? ....you're not a multi?

Fr0nTLiNe

Post by Fr0nTLiNe » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:48 am

Fr0nTLiNe wrote:
Toonces wrote:
Fr0nTLiNe wrote:think i could become a teacher of the game..wouldn't mind helping out new players
Possibly, what's your login name? You need an account of at least 2 years old, and some people to vouch for you that you are helpful and polite with the newbies
But royal kitten has what 2 years if that playing
Am in my 7th year
royal didnt have no one vouch for her otherwise she wouldnt be a mod

Royal gets handed something and i just really wanted to help the game

/joke

Major

Post by Major » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:50 am

Toonces wrote: Yeah, I would say yes, but i'm not sure what the point of mods are really. It seemed like a good idea at one point, then it seemed like a bad idea. The only 2 powers they have at the moment are colored announcements in the chat, and muzzle. The rest of it is just social status. Since we don't get many spammers these days, i don't know if muzzle is even really needed.
so ekoms is smoke is jamie is royal kitten is faint.

great :roll:

whud that cost ya?

EkomS

Post by EkomS » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:55 am

See Frontliner u kept all this up thinking it would hurt me calling me imature and stuff, guess what read back because when u did all this on fourms, and game just to try and get more power then me because im new. Dont be mad and also i was never handed something as easy as 1 2 3, i earned that and u better believe that im respectful and everything. And i wont lie im not the Real EkomS i never claimed to be the Real EkomS and i cant equal up to him but i can sure as hell pick a name like this on a fourms account doesn't make me a multi... anyways for everyone else Deuces. everyone gets one life and if i like to express myself as a child or immature, SO BE IT i'd rather look back and say ya i faced some cyber bullys was no big deal they were just trying to steal my title for a little game / mini war we had. i cant finish the story yet about my moderater status but folks. i see this as a win for me i have about 5 of the most respectful players in the game standing up for me that are infact VERY GREAT VETS not fake hardasses. Peace out im done replying to this I love puppies its not hurting me one bit im just as good as the community makes me feel. Oh wait thats bad :lol: and btw a tip. its not how many years you've played and who you've had vouched for you i think im living proof of that. Shoot for the moon even if ya miss you land among the stars! :mrgreen:
Last edited by EkomS on Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:05 am, edited 3 times in total.

Faint

Post by Faint » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:58 am

me and jamie rarely play together..she wont evne give me arti son blitz right now..u think im a multi major? dude....really...i dont give a BBQ enuf to be half assed enuf to multi to even fkin play seriously anymore...i just log on to enjoy invading like i used to..i dont even hugging compete really. so think w/e u wanna think man idc...toonces has our hugging ip adresses and our computer code BBQ or w/e...we'v been through this and also theres many other families who have played..like my friend kuka and his son ..and also ender/jenova and them..they fkin play at the same house which is what we do..so shove the multi BBQ up ur donkey..sorry man..u just crossed my line there by accusing me.

Fr0nTLiNe

Post by Fr0nTLiNe » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:59 am

EkomS wrote:See Frontliner u kept all this up thinking it would hurt me calling me imature and stuff, guess what read back because when u did all u did on fourms and game just to try and get more power then me because im new Dont be mad and also i was never handed something as easy as 1 2 3 i earned that and u better believe that im respectful and everything. And i wont lie im not the Real EkomS i never claimed to be the Real EkomS and i cant equal up to him but i can sure as hell pick a name like this on a fourms account doesn't make me a multi... anyways for everyone else Deuces. everyone gets one life and if i like to express myself as a child or immature SO BE IT i'd rather look back and say ya i faced some cyber bullys was no big deal they were just trying to steal my title for a little game / mini war we had. i cant finish the story yet about my moderater status but folks. i see this as a win for me i have about 5 of the most respectful players in the game standing up for me that are infact VERY GREAT VETS not fake hardasses. Peace out im done replying to this I love puppies its not hurting me one bit im just as good as the community makes me feel. Oh wait thats bad :lol:
YOU MUST THINK WE ARE DUMB with your muti forum accounts

Faint

Post by Faint » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:02 am

your losing it forntline man..your really losing it with this thread bro...

Fr0nTLiNe

Post by Fr0nTLiNe » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:03 am

Faint wrote:your losing it forntline man..your really losing it with this thread bro...
dont talk like you know me...i dont really care just making a point

Major

Post by Major » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:03 am

Hey man if you say so.

Whatever is whatever.

You have fun man. It's just a game.

if you/she wants to /muzzle douchebags in colored chat good on ya.

Faint

Post by Faint » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:08 am

yeah i know..i only even play blitz under iWin anymore. i try to have fun but its not working latly..too much I love puppies everywhere i look.

WeGotDeathStar

Post by WeGotDeathStar » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:09 am

JC I hate to break it to you but you need to learn a very important life lesson here.

Boy Meets Girl on Online video game. Boy fantasizes about Girl that talks to him. She ever sends him pictures of herself, most likely they aren't even her. Boy starts obsessing about Girl in on line video game and starts giving her all sorts of stuff like In-Game Cash and Admiral Tokens.

Girl has Boy exactly where she wants him, wrapped around her finger and Boy is willing to do whatever Girl wants.

Think about it, Jamie says she never buys tokens, I know for a fact that Faint gives them to her and most likely you give her tokens. The lesson is this, Girls make Boys look like puppies all the time and play them out to be fools. This is the start of it...teenage years. It only gets worse later on in life once they grow up. Fact is most women are manipulative psychopaths that use whatever they can to get men to worship them. i.e The Honey Pot.

You are a young man that seems to be relatively intelligent, don't let some girl you will never meet let you embarrass yourself fighting a war for her.As much as you think you know everything you are still a kid, a lot needs to be learned in life. Enjoy your youth and don't waste your time with some high school girl in a online 2d space game. Facts have been proven that she is a childish player and she does not deserve to be a moderator. That is the point of this poll, if the community does not respect you then you have no right being a moderator in this game.

August 21'st 2007, ya I've played this game long enough to say what i want on the forums....at this point I've seen it all :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by WeGotDeathStar on Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fr0nTLiNe

Post by Fr0nTLiNe » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:10 am

My point being when there's a issue toonces should listen im not saying he should act.
We as players being the testers of the game cos that's is what we are people..... should know we are being listened to
These Beefs we have with each other all ways stem from a bad idea

We spend so much time fighting with one other and its not needed
we need to start standing up to toonces not each other
Starport players= Toonces Lab rats

Faint

Post by Faint » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:13 am

major i never even fukin knew about all that mod BBQ or cared. u wanna hate on me for posting this topic go ahead..look at my whole 250 posts in 7-8 years..im a real forum troll arnt i...yea.. i only post when i see somethings wrong..needed to set ppl strait.