Royal.Kitten

General discussion of anything Starport related

Moderators: Moleman, Kwijibo, Luna

fredfredburger

Royal.Kitten

Post by fredfredburger » Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:52 pm

ok so i woke up, jamie aka royal.kitten logs in orion and call me a nolife that dont go sleep. and she is a moderator? and a newbie teacher?
i think we should review mods in starport, we need mods like idk chico, crazychef, old players that knows the game, not new ones that thinks they kings because they got a little star next to their quote
been a few times she doing this but now its really starting pissing me off, newbie teacher, bitching others, yeah thats what we need in this game.
Last edited by fredfredburger on Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fredfredburger

Re: Royal.Kitten

Post by fredfredburger » Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:54 pm

i dont know where this game is going with stupid people having server control
explain me please?

BardockSGE

Post by BardockSGE » Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:13 pm

Yeah I'll be not the first to say this. Royal Kitten is a I love you man! with a capital B. But what you're asking is for Toonces to have good judgement. And... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, no.

JuliusCaesar

Post by JuliusCaesar » Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:01 pm

:roll:

EkomS

Post by EkomS » Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:06 am

ha i was jking and u logged on Herclues raging at me anyone can aks biggi and julius he just came on cursing me out and sht threatening to get my moderater taken away on a server i dont have it on? please gtfo just because your pissed i wont nap with u kid lol Poon your bad Love Jamie! ;) :) 8) :lol:

Saber-Fury
2011 Pax Champion

Post by Saber-Fury » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:31 am

EkomS wrote:ha i was jking and u logged on Herclues raging at me anyone can aks biggi and julius he just came on cursing me out and sht threatening to get my moderater taken away on a server i dont have it on? please gtfo just because your pissed i wont nap with u kid lol Poon your bad Love Jamie! ;) :) 8) :lol:
spoken like a true mod..... :roll:

Mel'Kaven

Post by Mel'Kaven » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:45 am

Saber-Fury wrote:
EkomS wrote:ha i was jking and u logged on Herclues raging at me anyone can aks biggi and julius he just came on cursing me out and sht threatening to get my moderater taken away on a server i dont have it on? please gtfo just because your pissed i wont nap with u kid lol Poon your bad Love Jamie! ;) :) 8) :lol:
indeed.

By the way he types I can simply assume this is a child. I do not think children need to run servers. Toonces......... :roll:

Mr Cow

Post by Mr Cow » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:18 pm

Mel'Kaven wrote:
Saber-Fury wrote:
indeed.

By the way he types I can simply assume this is a child. I do not think children need to run servers. Toonces......... :roll:

That he is a she :/ , and Jamie stick to your pax's and calm down... just a 2d space game jeezus.

fredfredburger

Post by fredfredburger » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:27 am

she's 15 and im serious.

JuliusCaesar

Post by JuliusCaesar » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:49 am

She's 17, and you're an assh0le.

Luna

Post by Luna » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:57 am

People just need to chill out and be nicer to each other. No one wants to be yelled at or told how to do things. Let people be themselves unless their stepping on everyones toes. If you have a real complaint PM Toonces.

Fr0nTLiNe

Post by Fr0nTLiNe » Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:05 pm

Luna wrote:People just need to chill out and be nicer to each other. No one wants to be yelled at or told how to do things. Let people be themselves unless their stepping on everyones toes. If you have a real complaint PM Toonces.
Its easy for us with lifes to see that this isnt really worth moaning about
but luna for some starport is life lmfao sad i know

GRAWRG.

Post by GRAWRG. » Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:07 pm

Fr0nTLiNe wrote:Its easy for us with lifes to see that this isnt really worth moaning about
but luna for some starport is life lmfao sad i know
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=20411

but that is?...

JuliusCaesar

Post by JuliusCaesar » Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:14 pm

:lol:

NightgraderP6

Post by NightgraderP6 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:39 pm

fredfredburger wrote:ok so i woke up, jamie aka royal.kitten logs in orion and call me a nolife that dont go sleep.
Lets break this down for you fred. What she is saying is that she wants to invade you, but you were on. Now get over it. :lol:

Saber-Fury
2011 Pax Champion

Post by Saber-Fury » Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:39 pm

NightgraderP6 wrote:
fredfredburger wrote:ok so i woke up, jamie aka royal.kitten logs in orion and call me a nolife that dont go sleep.
Lets break this down for you fred. What she is saying is that she wants to invade you, but you were on. Now get over it. :lol:
Let me break this down for you night. No one is confused about the meaning of anything jamie said; they're questioning her attitude/temperment as a mod. :lol:

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:04 am

Saber-Fury wrote:
NightgraderP6 wrote:
Let me break this down for you night. No one is confused about the meaning of anything jamie said; they're questioning her attitude/temperment as a mod. :lol:
I agree PJ, she is very immature.
Luna wrote:People just need to chill out and be nicer to each other. No one wants to be yelled at or told how to do things. Let people be themselves unless their stepping on everyones toes.
Agreed.
Luna wrote:If you have a real complaint PM Toonces.
Unfortunately this is untrue, In my experiences, Toonces is one of the most immatre players on SGE.

JuliusCaesar

Post by JuliusCaesar » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:12 am

Toonces just has a sense of humor you clearly disagree with :P and before calling someone immature, please take the time to spell it right.

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:14 am

that wasn't even a spelling mistake, the "u" key just didnt work.

and the reason I dislike toonces humor is BECAUSE it is immature - must be why you like it.

JuliusCaesar

Post by JuliusCaesar » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:15 am

And just how is it immature?

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:33 am

pretending to be a satanist to annoy me? Cussing his players out? The worst updates to his game despite a huge "NO!!!" from his player base?

Toonces' immaturity speaks for itself.

EkomS

Post by EkomS » Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:23 am

i dont really mind if i have a few haters myself, cant be perfect... Everyone i wrote that because i couldn't stop giggling about poon, he is trying to war me and aks for naps and i wont take them so hes ben trying to gather people on fourms to group invade me if u troll thru tavern... So yea. i think i make a great moderater i've never abused it and i wont ever i might act childish. But when it comes down to business im straight up about it, Love Jamie! Your Friendly Moderater ^-^ :mrgreen:

EkomS

Post by EkomS » Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:25 am

[quote="EkomS"]i dont really mind if i have a few haters myself, cant be perfect... Everyone i wrote that because i couldn't stop giggling about poon, he is trying to war me and aks for naps and i wont take them so hes ben trying to gather people on fourms to group invade me if u troll thru tavern... So yea. i think i make a great moderater i've never abused it and i wont ever i might act childish. But when it comes down to business im straight up about it, Love Jamie! Your Friendly Moderater ^-^ :mrgreen:
i might have to also go trolling thru my chat logs because i kno for a fact i never called u a no life i said "did u stay up invading all night lol?"

Mel'Kaven

Post by Mel'Kaven » Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:27 am

Ive never had any problems with Jamie...
(btw my last post was sarcasm + saying Ekoms is a child. Sorry if I phrased it wrong.)

EkomS

Post by EkomS » Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:31 am

Mel'Kaven wrote:Ive never had any problems with Jamie...
(btw my last post was sarcasm + saying Ekoms is a child. Sorry if I phrased it wrong.)
well im sorry i cant handle one simple thing i've never had to use in my whole sge career besides once for a test. I'm just so ashamed that i haven't ben on lately but now im just thinking, hell what am i missing out on all my friends quit and only ragers are left besides my corpies. im usually quite ashamed and sad when i logg on sge lately tho all i do is get either sexual harssed or told im not a equal player because im a girl im sorry that i wasn't ment for sge i guess...

Mel'Kaven

Post by Mel'Kaven » Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:03 am

EkomS wrote:
well im sorry i cant handle one simple thing i've never had to use in my whole sge career besides once for a test. I'm just so ashamed that i haven't ben on lately but now im just thinking, hell what am i missing out on all my friends quit and only ragers are left besides my corpies. im usually quite ashamed and sad when i logg on sge lately tho all i do is get either sexual harssed or told im not a equal player because im a girl im sorry that i wasn't ment for sge i guess...
There is no problem with girls on sge.... The problem lies in those 'ragers' that are left that keep trying to get people out of their 'positions' because they are jealous. Notice JesusRocks got A-c-e's noob teacher status removed for provoking him for a screenie of him yelling back at him. Also, notice all of the colluders, notice the people not trusting corpies, notice all of the hate on the forums, all of these religious debates, all the posts dedicated to ratting someone out or reporting people. I wish it was back to the calm/funny/hug people up sge. Now everyone is paranoid/noob/haters. I really wish sge was back to the way it was in 2007.

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:48 am

EkomS wrote:
I never knew you were a Girl ekomS, and I didnt mean you in any of my posts, you sound like a great mod.

(I am much niceer to girls than guys here - which is why I ignore grawrg's insults and troll JC's)
Hope you stay a mod and feel welcome here.

Mel'Kaven

Post by Mel'Kaven » Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:53 am

JesusRocks765 wrote:
EkomS wrote:
I never knew you were a Girl ekomS, and I didnt mean you in any of my posts, you sound like a great mod.

(I am much niceer to girls than guys here - which is why I ignore grawrg's insults and troll JC's)
Hope you stay a mod and feel welcome here.
Rofl you match every freaking stereotype I freaking swear, soooooooooooooooo pathetic bro.

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:57 am

what steroetype would that be?

JuliusCaesar

Post by JuliusCaesar » Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:27 pm

Well the one kitten decribed, first off.

And grawrg is a girl, so yea.