Post your Epic Blitzkrieg tales here! (Short & Sweet)

General discussion of anything Starport related

Moderators: Moleman, Kwijibo, Luna

Dax

Post your Epic Blitzkrieg tales here! (Short & Sweet)

Post by Dax » Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:35 am

Today it was my team, 2 vs 4 and everyone else. We managed to cap the top col, I barged
lasers, we had no fp, my partner tractored everyone who got too close. I went on a barging run,
2nd place team almost got me in space 1v1, I hid on a gas giant to increase my odds of living, it was a game of cat & mouse. I
survived! What a Thrill! Our team WON! by 800 points!

-Muffin-

Re: Post your Epic Blitzkrieg tales here! (Short & Sweet)

Post by -Muffin- » Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:00 am

Lol Mel :P ain't nothin wrong with havin two of em.

Well my fav blitz experience would either be one of two expierences.
First: I always love to remember this one time (season 1 of blitz. No hugging mods) and I got a barge to the planet with 3 pros tailing me. (4funs, Woots, dragz status). And I shot the inertia disruptor and dodged many bullets, and ended up winning the game for my team cause I got a barge to the planet :) At least that's how I remember it. Lol

Second: Idk if it was during beta or season 1... There was 50 people on and Toonces made Sol the center system with four systems branching out from it, each with a planet or two. That was super fun! And there was 4 teams. I believe it went on for a couple games. Definitely a good experience!

*sigh* it's too bad amazing memories like that don't happen anymore :( probs cause of mods and Toonces need to make the complainers happy (idk just my opinion, don't flame me) I believe Toonces was more of a free spirit back then. Ya know, whatever the hell seemed fun. BRING BACK FFA! :P but what do I know? I'm only 16.

Muffin

P.S. Get rid of mods!!! xP

fredfredburger

Post by fredfredburger » Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:59 pm

Dax wrote:Today it was my team, 2 vs 4 and everyone else. We managed to cap the top col, I barged
lasers, we had no fp, my partner tractored everyone who got too close. I went on a barging run,
2nd place team almost got me in space 1v1, I hid on a gas giant to increase my odds of living, it was a game of cat & mouse. I
survived! What a Thrill! Our team WON! by 800 points!

Woots

Post by Woots » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:41 pm

-Muffin- wrote:Lol Mel :P ain't nothin wrong with havin two of em.

First: I always love to remember this one time (season 1 of blitz. No hugging mods) and I got a barge to the planet with 3 pros tailing me. (4funs, Woots, dragz status). And I shot the inertia disruptor and dodged many bullets, and ended up winning the game for my team cause I got a barge to the planet :) At least that's how I remember it. Lol

Second: Idk if it was during beta or season 1... There was 50 people on and Toonces made Sol the center system with four systems branching out from it, each with a planet or two. That was super fun! And there was 4 teams. I believe it went on for a couple games. Definitely a good experience!

*sigh* it's too bad amazing memories like that don't happen anymore :( probs cause of mods and Toonces need to make the complainers happy (idk just my opinion, don't flame me) I believe Toonces was more of a free spirit back then. Ya know, whatever the hell seemed fun. BRING BACK FFA! :P but what do I know? I'm only 16.

Muffin

Muffin, you seem to be remembering CaffCoder's great (and a lot of the time shitty) work.
Late night blitz beta testing, oh man.

And lol I don't remember chasing you in a barge and letting you get on the col :P

PS: NO MODS!

Dax

Post by Dax » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:40 am

Muffin

Without mods we'd have no flowerpower!

-Muffin-

Post by -Muffin- » Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:10 am

Without the mods we have dreamsower!!! hugging dreamsower! So much more fun xD and Woots Idk if it was you. I just remembered they were good players. So I uses you as an example ;)
Muffin

Barefoot

Post by Barefoot » Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:18 pm

Dax wrote:

Muffin

Without mods we'd have no flowerpower!
we wouldn't?

Woots

Post by Woots » Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:58 pm

-Muffin- wrote:Without the mods we have dreamsower!!! hugging dreamsower! So much more fun xD and Woots Idk if it was you. I just remembered they were good players. So I uses you as an example ;)
Muffin
Aw shucks thanks buddie :D

And yeah, without mods dreamsower would be the only way to have flower power, and even then it wouldn't fire as fast as an igs with 3 scs...

mcdfatty

Post by mcdfatty » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:13 pm

Me (zed55) jman, and i think rubberphucky? (not sure) just won a 3v3v3 game about 3 days ago: final score was like 970,000 (us) 415,000 (red) 30,000 (blue)

The only reason we didnt get over 1mil was because i died once...

but it was an epic win

-nox-

Post by -nox- » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:54 am

mcdfatty wrote:rubberphucky
:shock:

Woots

Post by Woots » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:24 am

Dave34 wrote:Pre-mod, you needed teamwork and skill to get a flower on a planet. Now you just get the flower mod and your set to go...
Dave im pretty sure thats what all the old blitz players have been saying for a while now...

-Muffin-

Post by -Muffin- » Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:58 am

Woots wrote:
Dave34 wrote:Pre-mod, you needed teamwork and skill to get a flower on a planet. Now you just get the flower mod and your set to go...
Dave im pretty sure thats what all the old blitz players have been saying for a while now...
I swear to god when I'm in college I'll either become the coder of blitz or start my own game called "Starport:Blitzkrieg" copyright my donkey xD and I'll get rid of mods

0zzy
Location: P1, 11th, a new hope, BR, DF, P3, Pegasus Cluster, your mothers room.

Post by 0zzy » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:34 pm

-Muffin- wrote: I got a barge to the planet with 3 pros tailing me. (4funs, Woots, dragz status).

Woots is a pro? :shock:

Woots

Post by Woots » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:09 pm

0zzy wrote:
-Muffin- wrote: I got a barge to the planet with 3 pros tailing me. (4funs, Woots, dragz status).

Woots is a pro? :shock:
Dear 0zzy,

Gtfo!

With love,

Woots

Mel'Kaven

Post by Mel'Kaven » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:31 am

0zzy wrote:

Woots is a pro?????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :shock:

Woots

Post by Woots » Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:10 pm

Mel'Kaven wrote:
0zzy wrote:

Woots is a pro?????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :shock:
Ok I hate you guys...
MEL FINISH UR STORY (unless you ditched it cuz it was too gay)

Mizro

Post by Mizro » Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:13 am

-nox- wrote:
mcdfatty wrote:rubberphucky
:shock:

thats me, got a problem with it :0