Best Wars in the History of Starport.

General discussion of anything Starport related

Moderators: Moleman, Kwijibo, Luna

HangMan

Best Wars in the History of Starport.

Post by HangMan » Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:58 am

p2 the Broken monkey and black hand wars...for me was the one of many wars i will always recall.

Black Hand and its sub corps takeing on server after server but was always met with the full force of the allies of p2. in its day p2 was the server full of some of the best wars ever seen, with such corps like DA,Loki,Templars,AL, and with players like freebird,Solo,Viper714,LS, and Merlin.... Fighting for there home server not as one corp but as many corps... i recall the first time i entered the BH vs p2 war. it was the 2nd p2 bh war and i was just starting out in p2 after caping 9 bh calls in less then 10-15mins apart elemayo offered me a spot in bh . be4 i new it i was in my first war. we hit hard and fast for more weeks then i can recall. in the end the p2 over came black hand till this day i wish we had got a bh leader that would of tryed for a 3rd run on p2 controll but i guess in the end BH got just that when most of the allie leaders joined Black hand.

Zell Shadowcast

Re: Best Wars in the History of Starport.

Post by Zell Shadowcast » Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:09 pm

Shinshu vs The Game 1, Shinshu Vs 11th, SFCorp destroying Broken Monkey

0zzy
Location: P1, 11th, a new hope, BR, DF, P3, Pegasus Cluster, your mothers room.

Post by 0zzy » Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:15 pm

Nothing will come close to BH V BM.

Its like Russia V USA, 2 superpowers going at it full whack.

BardockSGE

Post by BardockSGE » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:34 pm

Booga Booga vs Bloodpack was funnn.

Not really a huge war, but bigger doesn't always mean better. ;) Simply put, it was two skilled groups of people versus the other.

Many storm troopers were killed in the crossfire of this war.. /salute

I want to tell you the best thing about that war. None of players were horrible enough to sell solars, because for the most part, both sides had skill to not require it. :roll: :lol:

P-i-m-p

Post by P-i-m-p » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:39 pm

Rook wrote:till chem got himself banned.
I Miss Chem :cry:

breakdown

Post by breakdown » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:48 pm

The most enjoyable wars I participated in were Oakenshield vs Whose_on_first and BM vs P5. Both of the aforementioned wars lasted between 3-6 months of daily invading and fighting from both sides.

NightstarRage

Post by NightstarRage » Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:17 pm

-United- vs The Nahtki

Well, memebers of both, I don't remember the corp names on GA.

ir was like 57v57 or something like that, we had a sick fight

Dax

Post by Dax » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:07 pm

Did anyone mention the Booga Booga aka Juggernaut wars on Golden Age a little over a year ago? Ah those were some good times.

Highlander

Post by Highlander » Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:26 pm

Broken Monkey v's Peace Keepers & Organised Crime (p5)

AWSOME TIMES!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

gothicorpunk

Post by gothicorpunk » Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:56 pm

Highlander wrote:Broken Monkey v's Peace Keepers & Organised Crime (p5)

AWSOME TIMES!!!!!

Ya by far best war only time BM ever lost nuthing compares to this war

Zell Shadowcast

Post by Zell Shadowcast » Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:59 pm

gothicorpunk wrote:
Highlander wrote:Broken Monkey v's Peace Keepers & Organised Crime (p5)

AWSOME TIMES!!!!!

Ya by far best war only time BM ever lost nuthing compares to this war
not quite true but okay.

awesomepebble

Post by awesomepebble » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:00 pm

Dave34 wrote:Meh, I have never been in any real wars, if fighting amelia on p1 counts as a war then thats my favorite.
mine too lol

Golab36

Post by Golab36 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:04 pm

Templars had some pretty solid wars in the past... we had one on Classic, I just don't remember who it was against. I remember one of the combatants on the other side was Caine... but that was before we became friends.

Golabulus(Rangers all the way!!)

WeGotDeathStar
Location: Mr.Angry's House Drinking His Beer Watching Captain Kangaroo Re-runs

Post by WeGotDeathStar » Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:31 pm

Dead-Risin vs Hawkeys I,II,III plus a few others on P4. We took the top 5 corps out in 2 weeks time and I was at #1 with 155 million exp within 4 months time.

Total Annihilation vs Beacons on the old 11'th, we took 200 colonies in one night and in a few short weeks put and end to beacons rule over the server.

And my favorite has to be the Booga Booga vs BloodPack on P3, great times, a lot of trash talking and fighting. That was the last breath for P3 until it was deleted. :(

0zzy
Location: P1, 11th, a new hope, BR, DF, P3, Pegasus Cluster, your mothers room.

Post by 0zzy » Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:49 pm

Dave34 wrote:Meh, I have never been in any real wars, if fighting amelia on p1 counts as a war then thats my favorite.
Amen to that war.

How long did it last for?

gothicorpunk

Post by gothicorpunk » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:29 am

WeGotDeathStar wrote:Dead-Risin vs Hawkeys I,II,III plus a few others on P4. We took the top 5 corps out in 2 weeks time and I was at #1 with 155 million exp within 4 months time.

Total Annihilation vs Beacons on the old 11'th, we took 200 colonies in one night and in a few short weeks put and end to beacons rule over the server.

And my favorite has to be the Booga Booga vs BloodPack on P3, great times, a lot of trash talking and fighting. That was the last breath for P3 until it was deleted. :(
Booga Booga was good days haha how about Booga Booga vs Oaken and almost everyother corp on GA

CrazyChef
2010 Starport Champion

Post by CrazyChef » Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:37 am

Spearhead war on BR was fun

vodkashot

Post by vodkashot » Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:43 am

WeGotDeathStar wrote:Dead-Risin vs Hawkeys I,II,III plus a few others on P4. We took the top 5 corps out in 2 weeks time and I was at #1 with 155 million exp within 4 months time.

yes but who ruled the server right until that day it banged ? Beacons, thankyou... And you didnt ever take 200 cols lol, most you got in one night was 75 i think..

Also TA "nights" werent really nights, they came on at 1pm and invaded through till like 10 am, then logged for like 3 hours and came back.. They did the same as most of the corps who wared us on 11th, we had lives so couldnt really keep up with the amount of no lifing which was done during these wars, hence why we lost so many cols.

Saber-Fury
2011 Pax Champion

Post by Saber-Fury » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:39 pm

Yea ok.. 80% Of p4 was inactives, builders, and noobs.. everyone's gone to a server like that and pwned, that honestly means nothing.. :roll:

and tbh.. beacons were nice people but barely half of them were decent at the time you guys came.... and only half of those decent players were active.. if I remember it was all they could do to clean their cols properly much less fight off invasions.. and also tbh.. lots of their cols weren't very good, they had wf on TONS of easy cols..

simply put a real 'war' is usually two established corps beginning a fight, not an invading crew taking down a huge, usually inactive/noob target! The latter is so much easier

The p3 one sounds familiar and it was good one if I remember

-Muffin-

Post by -Muffin- » Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:16 pm

Every game of Blitz xD

Havok

Post by Havok » Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:48 pm

the jugg wars on GA is definitely the best ive participated in thus far

CrazyChef
2010 Starport Champion

Post by CrazyChef » Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:47 pm

Havok wrote:the jugg wars on GA is definitely the best ive participated in thus far
Jugg wars were fun indeed

Moleman

Post by Moleman » Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:52 pm

0zzy wrote:Nothing will come close to BH V BM.

Its like Russia V USA, 2 superpowers going at it full whack.
Umm, this never happened.

Best wars I've fought in were as follows,

BM against the entire permaverse.

SpearHead war on BR

Muppets against Gunboat on 11th :)

Jugg wars on GA

.....fun times :(

-PLAGUE-

Post by -PLAGUE- » Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:06 pm

Booga Booga V.S. Blood Pack on p3 was my favorite because it was one of the only ones where everyone was active and fighting that and p3 was a good enough map that you could join the fight from just about everywhere without usin up too much fuel i hated bardy and budmans corp back then but lookin back i know they got skills just like us in booga and i respect them now they are good people, plus i enjoyed whenever kasonia got on and said he was sorry for being an chia pet but that was only when he was drunk, also he said he loved us, an if he ever comes active again i wont let him live that down xD

also The Resistance Pawnwage Incorporated and SgeR vs every perma was fun but that was just space fighting and fun it wasnt really a war, but it was the most fun ive had on the game getting to go to every server and fight the top corps seeing if they are as good as it seems to be on top in the first place even though we did win every space fight, however p5 was a little challengin damn biggi and highlander got on my nerves hhahaha

for those of you who dont know me i went by many akas back then

-PaRaDoX-
Calypso
Raviel
Acumen
Ektoplasmer
Valhala
and a few others i cant remember right now

Chicboy

Post by Chicboy » Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:18 pm

Loved all the Bloodpack shenanigans on P3, such good memories and amazing laugh on vent (especially when i was drunk)

Also loved when 6.6.6 came to Boundless, was getting lazy before they arrived. War makes everyone a better player and person (sometimes)

Zell Shadowcast

Post by Zell Shadowcast » Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:08 am

Chicboy wrote:Loved all the Bloodpack shenanigans on P3, such good memories and amazing laugh on vent (especially when i was drunk)

Also loved when 6.6.6 came to Boundless, was getting lazy before they arrived. War makes everyone a better player and person (sometimes)
Coming to boundless was my idea since someone was being a jerk there. I don't remember who though.

BardockSGE

Post by BardockSGE » Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:21 am

Zell Shadowcast wrote:
Chicboy wrote:Loved all the Bloodpack shenanigans on P3, such good memories and amazing laugh on vent (especially when i was drunk)

Coming to boundless was my idea since someone was being a jerk there. I don't remember who though.
Lolz. Wonder who.

To chicboy. War was great, brutal wars show people's true colors. That's true for starport. And true for real life wars.

WeGotDeathStar

Post by WeGotDeathStar » Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:04 am

I detect jealousy from PJ and vodka.

Ya vodka it was 200 cols, i know u don't want to admit to it but go ahead and be a sore loser.

And PJ you speak so much of dead servers, funny I've never seen you play an active one yet. Never saw you on P4 either so your opinion on what we accomplished isn't valid.

Always gotta be party poopers on the forums, just seems to be the same faces over and over again.

Saber-Fury
2011 Pax Champion

Post by Saber-Fury » Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:14 am

in one simple statement ill destroy everything you're trying to say.. if ive never played an active server, why would you list going to 11th and 'taking 200 cols in a night' if it was inactive :roll:.. why would one of your 'best wars in the history of starport' be on a dead server :roll:

WeGotDeathStar

Post by WeGotDeathStar » Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:20 am

Have you ever had a guy fake suicide to try to get you to stop invading him PJ?

We did :)

Since you have so much to say why don't you give me a list of servers you have taken over in your time then?

Piss all over the thread you want the fact is you will never accomplish what we have, end of story