IDEA:polution

Ideas for improving Starport:GE

Moderators: Moleman, Kwijibo, Luna

should there be a way to pick up and drop off polution?

pick up and drop off at port for money
25%
pick up and drop off at port for resources
25%
pick up and drop off on another planet
50%

Total votes: 8

fireblade5000

IDEA:polution

Post by fireblade5000 » Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:08 pm

ive been stareing at this polution for about 10 minutes now.. and i thought of maybe u could pick up 8-10 % of polution on a planet and go to a starport and sell it for mony or trade it it for something... or maybe u could pick up 8%-10% and put it on another planet with level 3 refinery... (im sugesting pick up and put on another planet)

becuse i have liek 6 planets that are goign to die from my lazyness... and not havign any resources near by!

Sexual orientation has nothing to do with the pollution. In fact I'm quite certain pollution has no sexual orientation. In any case, post edited to remove the assignment of sexual orientation to pollution. -Vadia

wallie79r

Post by wallie79r » Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:17 pm

i would love to see this implemented, but it will never happen. toonces has said repeatedly that je will keep pollution the way it is now. btw, you might want to increase the amount of time that your poll lasts.

Taiidan-Destroy

Post by Taiidan-Destroy » Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:16 pm

errrm wtf r u on about fire??

seth

Post by seth » Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:04 am

yeah, this makes alot of sense to me, im american.

what we do with our toxic waste from nuclear plants is "refine" it into uranium rounds and then fire them off in other countries, never caring about our troops or the ground the bullets are landing in or the obvious future cancer.

how about a research/building upgrade that allows me to make a pollution bomb. i could store up 100 pollution into 10 missles, and then use biological/chemical warfare on my neighbor's colonies. maybe i would need to jettison the pollution instead of making it a missile, either way, i think it would be awesome to turn pollution into a pvp attack instead of letting it stay a pvd one.

pvd is player versus developer, which is where this game has been for a while, hopefully its going to be back to normal soon.

fireblade5000

sexual

Post by fireblade5000 » Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:15 am

who said it was sexual? i never said anything like that...

Copybass

Post by Copybass » Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:03 pm

Well, a translation from what Vadia said into n00bspeak.

Dont call pollution gay. Pollution has NO sexual Orientation. lol.

Mua'Dib

Post by Mua'Dib » Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:39 pm

Well it sure enjoys screwing me over.