IDEA: How might Intergalactics be implemented into the game?

Ideas for improving Starport:GE

Moderators: Moleman, Kwijibo, Luna

Add Intergalactics to game?

As NPCs
69%
As Players
31%

Total votes: 16

bdaycake

IDEA: How might Intergalactics be implemented into the game?

Post by bdaycake » Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:14 am

Maybe there should be like a Starbase for intergalactics with a bunch of paradise worlds around it, or intergalactics could be a separate colonist type and work twice as hard or something? What do you all think? :P POST REPLIES AND VOTE ALREADY!!!

bdaycake

!!!

Post by bdaycake » Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:20 am

:x I'd really like to see the best way that intergalactics can be put in, please vote or reply cuz intergalactics are getting pretty interesting if you read the colonist journal posts...

seth

Post by seth » Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:21 am

every play an rts? most of them have multiple races that you can choose from that have slightly different racial bonuses and different types of units.

you could do intergalactics, humans, antareans, ect. as different races that players get to choose from and add a npc race randomizer so you could see different race npcs as well.

a new game mode could be made where all players of the same race are united against the players of the other race in a server crushing genocide. that server would be perma but rebang once one race had wiped the other out.

starbases and ports could also use race to determine who can shop there similar to the way rep does now.

i see lots of cool features and fun that could come from this idea, however; you should have realized by now that toonces would never make such a huge change to the game that increases fun and cool features. you should try coming up with ideas that remove fun and cool features, toonces loves to implement that sort of stuff.

MelkoR

Post by MelkoR » Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:46 am

i agree, this would add more playability, but should be in engineering; i think

MelkoR

Post by MelkoR » Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:49 am

i agree, this would add more playability, but should be in engineering; i think

bdaycake

I dunno...

Post by bdaycake » Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:03 pm

I just thought that maybe toonces could get a little drink so he adds some fun and likeable patch... whether or not he would want to 8)
but anyway, intergalactics should have a starbase galaxy maybe