What happens when you pick exp over friends!?!?

General discussion of anything Starport related

Moderators: Moleman, Kwijibo, Luna

LordSturm

What happens when you pick exp over friends!?!?

Post by LordSturm » Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:06 am

per the request of anito this is being posted.

copler you were warned. you should have picked friends over exp.

Idon't know whats really going on. :P

anito_ush

Re: What happens when you pick exp over friends!?!?

Post by anito_ush » Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:43 am

when i came back 2 months ago, i was back into the main of the game after just 2 days... copler, did u know who was it? it was captarcher :)

i get that respect from captarcher because of the actions i made in the past... what about yours? you know what most ppl say when your name is involved in conversations? i hear them mostly say, "that copler is a spineless backstabbing coward"

Mac10

Post by Mac10 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:46 pm

Ya. He did same to me on p4 years back had 200 mill exp he left corp and tryed killing me when I left col when we were both invading wus funny cause i had 10 shields left and he still couldn't kill me lol ..good old nub he is

Fr0nTLiNe

Post by Fr0nTLiNe » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:34 am

BRO no deal i have been corped with Coplar 3 times different servers long term corps..never did me over...thats my boy you are talking BBQ...remember Zion..nights crew...... he down with them
Evo and pimp....he down with them...me and stacked deck thats right he muth duckin down with it
STOP CRYING
#LORD WON NONE

Mr Cow

Post by Mr Cow » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:48 pm

lol copler

avitohol

Post by avitohol » Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:17 am

Fr0nTLiNe wrote:BRO no deal i have been corped with Coplar 3 times different servers long term corps..never did me over...thats my boy you are talking BBQ...remember Zion..nights crew...... he down with them
Evo and pimp....he down with them...me and stacked deck thats right he muth duckin down with it
STOP CRYING
#LORD WON NONE
I'll agree to whats been said here. Cop just plays the game. If the atmosphere is dickishness then thats how you play. I've always found him very fun to corp with, though he does like to cap whore :P. But who doesn't.

anito_ush

Post by anito_ush » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:06 am

avitohol wrote:
Fr0nTLiNe wrote:BRO no deal i have been corped with Coplar 3 times different servers long term corps..never did me over...thats my boy you are talking BBQ...remember Zion..nights crew...... he down with them
STOP CRYING
#LORD WON NONE
I'll agree to whats been said here. Cop just plays the game. If the atmosphere is dickishness then thats how you play. I've always found him very fun to corp with, though he does like to cap whore :P. But who doesn't.
same feathers stick together, low-life crackhead...

Fr0nTLiNe

Post by Fr0nTLiNe » Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:56 am

calling us crackheads? why you got to try make it personal?
i just put in my view of coplar as did AVI and because it doesnt go along with your agenda to make copler look like a D I C K..we are crackheads

Everyone has enemys and if coplar is hostile towards you guys i cant blame him with how you 2 kids are acting.