eyesight

For non-Starport related topics

Moderator: Major

GuardianDragon

Re: eyesight

Post by GuardianDragon » Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:51 pm

I would like to say that I'm close to nature and life. (notice how I normally say "go green" when I enter blitz)
I think that drugs make things worse, and the technology we use is usually good...but almost always has some sort of downfall, and only the things in life we've been given can really help us. So I look at what nature has to give us. the true nutrition from vegetables can never be replaced by a pill properly. I'm never "groggy" when I wake up. I stay healthy and I'm always ready to move. I went out for vacation for a whole month and didn't have a chance to eat any healthy food for a whole month...at this point I started to feel tired easier and "groggy" when waking up. I'm a quick healer, and I think that the rejuvenating is always happening, even when your awake, but it does rejuvenate quicker than your damaging it, only when you sleep is when your not damaging it. So...throughout the whole day, it's normal to do more damage than your repairing, even for me, that's why I do this to speed it up. Nature has given us the sun...it's radiation has nutrients and there is light. and without light there is darkness, which can also be used. I've gotten the feeling of being blind before, and honestly, there isn't even darkness to look at, there is...nothing.
I've thought about how palming works...and I think that when you close your eyelids your brain knows that your eye's are closed and it knows it should be seeing darkness. But if you open your eye's but still see darkness, especially if you still see some light (but very very little) then your brain works very hard to try to see...your eye's aren't closed so you should be seeing something, but your not, so your brain tries to fix it by seeing better. your subconscious mind starts to focus really hard, and the result is that you see better.

Now I hope that you guys understand be a bit better and know why I think this...as my first couple sentences should explain why I even started this.

btw, computers don't really heal...only thing we have in common is that we think and process information. But I wouldn't be surprised if we had something else in common...if you could squeeze out more information. After all, humans made the computers, it would make sense that we would make something we understand. because if you just make it, or just do it...but not understand it to the core, were is came from, or how it was made, then you will not know how to work with it in every way. (this goes for anything) :wink:

GuardianDragon

Post by GuardianDragon » Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:38 pm

something just crossed my mind, I'm not going to go to the previous posts to see if I already said this.
I didn't come up with these ideas. A guy who died a bit ago named Dr.Bates made these ideas, he has a whole book. I didn't buy the E-book, I just found a couple samples.
I'm talking here to spread the word that people don't want need to wear glasses or pay a lot of money on surgery. I want to help the world. And I'm starting small by here and a couple other forums. just wanted to let you know :P people don't normally care about nature and these kinds of things. it's like believing psychics are real, people just don't care. THAT is why I'm here, to say that this is real and it works. To help change the world. (and trust me...I have many plans after I get people to believe this one.

nine-breaker

Post by nine-breaker » Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:50 pm

Latias wrote:I would like to say that I'm close to nature and life. (notice how I normally say "go green" when I enter blitz)
I think that drugs make things worse, and the technology we use is usually good...but almost always has some sort of downfall, and only the things in life we've been given can really help us. So I look at what nature has to give us. the true nutrition from vegetables can never be replaced by a pill properly. I'm never "groggy" when I wake up. I stay healthy and I'm always ready to move. I went out for vacation for a whole month and didn't have a chance to eat any healthy food for a whole month...at this point I started to feel tired easier and "groggy" when waking up. I'm a quick healer, and I think that the rejuvenating is always happening, even when your awake, but it does rejuvenate quicker than your damaging it, only when you sleep is when your not damaging it. So...throughout the whole day, it's normal to do more damage than your repairing, even for me, that's why I do this to speed it up. Nature has given us the sun...it's radiation has nutrients and there is light. and without light there is darkness, which can also be used. I've gotten the feeling of being blind before, and honestly, there isn't even darkness to look at, there is...nothing.
I've thought about how palming works...and I think that when you close your eyelids your brain knows that your eye's are closed and it knows it should be seeing darkness. But if you open your eye's but still see darkness, especially if you still see some light (but very very little) then your brain works very hard to try to see...your eye's aren't closed so you should be seeing something, but your not, so your brain tries to fix it by seeing better. your subconscious mind starts to focus really hard, and the result is that you see better.

Now I hope that you guys understand be a bit better and know why I think this...as my first couple sentences should explain why I even started this.

btw, computers don't really heal...only thing we have in common is that we think and process information. But I wouldn't be surprised if we had something else in common...if you could squeeze out more information. After all, humans made the computers, it would make sense that we would make something we understand. because if you just make it, or just do it...but not understand it to the core, were is came from, or how it was made, then you will not know how to work with it in every way. (this goes for anything) :wink:
/facepalm

The sun's radiation has absolutely no nutrients, in fact, most of its radiation is lost in the filtering of the atmosphere.

As for the rest..... meh, forget it, I'll let madace take it from here, he seems to enjoy correcting people more than I do. The floor is yours my fellow acquaintance.

MadAce

Post by MadAce » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:20 pm

nine-breaker wrote:
Latias wrote:I would like to say that I'm close to nature and life. (notice how I normally say "go green" when I enter blitz)

As for the rest..... meh, forget it, I'll let madace take it from here, he seems to enjoy correcting people more than I do. The floor is yours my fellow acquaintance.
There are limits to my power. I wouldn't even know where to begin with this guy. :?

LordSturm

Post by LordSturm » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:30 am

Cloud1 wrote:
something just crossed my mind, I'm not going to go to the previous posts to see if I already said this.
I didn't come up with these ideas. A guy who died a bit ago named Dr.Bates made these ideas, he has a whole book. I didn't buy the E-book, I just found a couple samples.
Read that book or the sample before you post ignorant idea's. ( madace and ninebreaker). The book will probably explain sleep vs being awake to recover the eyes, specially after long periods of exposed sun and glare.

an educated Dr. with an idea like this has something to prove, and probably has a study group. You should read the book as well Latias, so you can disprove ignorant people.
a doctor with something to sell is one of the last people you should trust

LordSturm

Post by LordSturm » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:36 am

Double post :0. Latias. When you say that our subconscious makes you see better during darkness. That's our eyes adjusting themselves to let in more light. Not rapid regeneration. Anyone who made it past 5th grade knows that. In fact anyone who has made it past 5 th grade knows this entire strategy is complete bs marketed by someone who was shunned by the medical community, who preys on easily manipulated people. Much like fox news

GuardianDragon

Post by GuardianDragon » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:11 am

Cloud1 wrote:
Read that book or the sample before you post ignorant idea's. ( madace and ninebreaker). The book will probably explain sleep vs being awake to recover the eyes, specially after long periods of exposed sun and glare.

an educated Dr. with an idea like this has something to prove, and probably has a study group. You should read the book as well Latias, so you can disprove ignorant people.
I can't yet, I'm not old enough. :(

and when I mentioned radiation I wasn't meaning that as supposed to help anything :p I just added it because..well, we get sunburn from ultraviolet rays, so there's radiation somewhere. you become tanned and resistant to it's radiation much like you become immune with a sickness. don't pretend it's not there.

and lordsturm, I believe Dr.Bates dedicated his life to this. it's not something to ignore, and here is (almost) everyone shunning his work. Come on guys, at least give it a chance. For those of you who have perfect eyesight and want to know if it works, find one of your friends or just someone with bad eyesight and tell this how to do this. I know most of you are very lazy, so here you go, just tell someone else what to do.

and sorry cloud, you guys wanted a reason, I told you what I think, but not what I know about this. what else am I supposed to do, all of them are telling me strait to my face that the only way I can get good eyesight happens to be a lie even though it's working for me in my own room. If this is a lie then all my strategies for for living life in a easier way much also be a lie, but it's obviously not. This is by far the simplest thing I could introduce and I can't even get you guys to accept such a simple fact.

btw guys, I think the sun way works better than the dark way.

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:04 am

(About the Eyelids vs Darkness thing):

eyelids have a moist interior that has been against your eyes since you were born, It is not unnatural to have an urge to blink, though sleeping with your eyes open is possible with training - as long as it is completely dark, It really depends on how easily the person can Relax/sleep.

and Make sure you know what your doing when you look into the sun... Ive done that before on the Beach and when you open them colar seems to fade and things are almost Black and white... dont wreck your eys guys. :D

nine-breaker

Post by nine-breaker » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:26 pm

ok, no one else is going to say it, so I will..... looking into the sun is a very bad idea, eyes open or closed, its not a smart thing to do...

GuardianDragon

Post by GuardianDragon » Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:22 am

Ok I'm back from my three week vacation.
The reason all thise works is because it's relaxing your eyes. All this is just to relax them, and when they are relaxed to such a state they begin to heal. I did real this from a site that talked about Dr.Bates.

I didn't say look at the sun, you're supposed to do it with your eye's closed. and I also said not to do it in intense sunlight. Do it at sunrise or sunset were there is sun but not intense. I'm busy at sunset and sunrise so I do it during the middle of the day. Were I am the sunlight isn't so strong so it's ok.

Caia

Post by Caia » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:57 am

No.

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:21 pm

niether these are good ideas latias, im sorry

Rubbing your eyes can damage them and looking into the sun with your eyes closed or not can Blind you.

Your eyesight is a randomly Changing thing, sometimes it in creases, stays the same, or even decreases.

if you want more Healthy eyes the "Natural Way" then eat Carrots, oranges, and other sources of vitamin C, and if you use a lower prescription than your eyes need
(so stuff is blurry) your eyes begin to adjust to it and become better.

These ways are better and dont risk blinding you :D

GuardianDragon

Post by GuardianDragon » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:47 am

I'm sorry as well, none of you guys seem to be able to read. I didn't say anything about rubbing. And how is facing the sun with your eyes closed going to blind you? it's no brighter than being in a room with to many lights.
I know our eyesight creases but a lot of that has to do with weather or not you had enough sleep, and if you were closing your eyes for a while the moment before you look around. You don't think that my eye's are just "randomly" getting better for the last 5 months do you (lol, not a chance with all the time I spend on the computer)?
Carrots don't do anything :p
Eat fish, the body oils will make your sight blighter.
Greens also have some vitamins to help your eyes, the darker the green the better. And avocado help your body get nutrients from those greens.
Billberry with let you see easier at night.
And yes, vitamin C is one of the things that can help, but vitamin E also helps.
Dark chocolate helps if you have it every once in a while.
Well, I know many more things but I don't have the specific plants to have tried them so I won't talk about them.
Trust me, I ate all these before Palming and Sunning. My eyesight didn't get better...they just got less red, and healthier, My eye's didn't dry and they didn't get tired.

So far, nothing I've talked about will make you blind :P

btw: your eye's don't adjust to weak glasses, it anything I would think it would add low strain. I know strong glasses will damage your eye's. If wearing weak glasses made them better then you could wear one pair all your life because your sight would keep going up and down until it matched your glasses. And life isn't like that.
How about this, don't wear glasses at all and just do the easiest exercise you've ever heard of.

Look guys, when I first started these exercises I didn't know if they were working, but I wanted my eyesight better and I trusted the information. A week went by with no change but I didn't give up. a couple days latter I got my first notable change. sometimes I can't tell if my eyesight it getting better anymore, and I could go for a whole week without seeing a change. But I stuck with it and the exercise was still working in the background (I was scared that when it stopped working I had reached the limit on how much this worked). But everyone once in a while I take a second to look at the electronic clock in the kitchen. From when I started, I can see about 5 feet further to this day. This is a slow working thing, but I'm asking you guys to have faith in it. It's like having a religion, just stick with it and believe.

I'll tell you what, it's a dang good thing that I started with this than some of the other things I wanted to tell you guys about, like Aura. I'd never be able to get a chance from you guys on that one. Out of the three site I talk to your the only one's acting up.
You guys want to hear someone say that this works besides me? well I got a follower right HERE> http://kungfupandamovie.proboards.com/index.cgi
Go to sandbox under General, then click the thread that says Life.

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:32 am

Latias wrote:And how is facing the sun with your eyes closed going to blind you? it's no brighter than being in a room with to many lights.
Which is bad for your Eyes :D
Latias wrote:Well, I know many more things but I don't have the specific plants to have tried them so I won't talk about them.
thanks for pretending to :D
Latias wrote:Carrots don't do anything :p
Carrots have the Biggest effect out of all of this, you just gotta "Stick with them" even though they taste bad
Latias wrote:...they just got less red, and healthier, My eye's didn't dry and they didn't get tired.
thats all? :o (Sarcasm)
Latias wrote:btw: your eye's don't adjust to weak glasses
thats because you havnt Tried it for long enough.
Latias wrote:It's like having a religion, just stick with it and believe.
Your pretty Serious :shock:
Latias wrote:This is a slow working thing
yes it is, the thing is, so are all other natural eye treatments, its just that you've only tried this one obscure one for a long time :wink:
Latias wrote:You guys want to hear someone say that this works besides me? well I got a follower
1 Follower! /clap! :D
XD kunfupandamovie, and on it's Forums! :lol: how old are you again? :P

GuardianDragon

Post by GuardianDragon » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:38 am

dang it going to be a long post...
if an everyday light that you would have in your room hurts your eye's then we'd all be blind. so no, it's not bad, besides, the sun has nutrition value.
I'm not pretending, here is my source. http://www.ehow.com/how_2228396_improve ... rgery.html I'm not a fake.
I ate bag of carrots everyday from kindergarten to 6th grade. And look at were that got me. I couldn't see the kitchen clock from 5 feet away.
and yes...that really all that happened. keep in mind though, if your eye's are healthy they will recover quicker from the exercises, even though they won't really recover without them.
I've been wearing glasses for 4 years. And my glasses are always to weak because my eyesight just kept getting worse. (until 6 months ago)
I am serious, have you read what people have bees saying, I destroyed my entire reputation to try to help...no one by the look of it.
This one worked a bit over a week. I've been doing everything else for at least a year before these exercises. clearly...my eyesight was getting worse faster than they were recovering. that's why this works, and the others are just to assist.
After what I've gone though, I'm happy to have anyone listen.
Yes KFP. sure it's a kids movie, but the creators buried wisdom deep within the movie. you have to think hard about what the characters are saying and link your thoughts together and find a moral.

Besides, the people are funny, read the bottom of this page and the top of the next. I just think how it's funny how they're fighting over something like that :p.
http://kungfupandamovie.proboards.com/i ... 381&page=1
And also here...these guys are getting desperate. (and random)
http://kungfupandamovie.proboards.com/i ... thread=373 <--- just two pages.

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:38 am

Whats wrong with contact lenses? :lol:

GuardianDragon

Post by GuardianDragon » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:51 am

sure ignore everything else -.-

contact lenses are the same thing, it's magnifying your eye to more than what it should be.

GuardianDragon

Post by GuardianDragon » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:52 am

sure ignore everything else -.-

contact lenses are the same thing, it's magnifying your eye to more than what it should be.

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:01 am

Latias wrote:sure ignore everything else -.-

Yes they magnify your eye.

More than what it should be? No, lol Get a lower prescription if its too powerful :wink:

They are Cheap, Comfortable (for me at least, I am aware they are not on everyone) and Work just fine :D

and its Instant! You dont have to wait a year! :D

Dont take it personal Latias, but Contacts are much more efficient :D

I got no problems with what your doing, just telling you an easier way :D

GuardianDragon

Post by GuardianDragon » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:53 am

*sigh* I was afraid someone like this would come fourth.

For those people who use things naturally understand how healthy their body feels by doing the strangest things.

Look, if the contact magnify your eye to close to 20/20, or even more than what your eyesight currently is, it's going to damage it. and when it's damaged your eyesight gets worse, and when your eyesight gets worse, then yes...your prescriptions are then lower than they need to be. In other words, you'll never keep a 20/20 vision like that.
As far as I've known, contacts arn't so cheap because the material they use is special, (it's going directly to your eye, it has to be very soft), and you have to keep buying more stuff for it, that liquid right? And the contact themselves don't last forever either.

I don't care if this strategy take 10 years (even though it won't, even when I started this nearly blind!!!). Someday I will have 20/20 or better vision for the rest of my life completely free. My body will feel healthy and renewed by using nature as my source.

It's not personal, I'm not even looking at your name. I just want to help the world, that kungfu panda site was the 5th site I've gone to, and is the only successful site. I know you don't have a problem, what problem could there be, this works in every way as far as I see, I'm wearing glasses now, and I'll trash them when my sight gets better.

I'm drawing a line here.
I am not going to come here anymore. that's right I quit trying to help you guys. I guess you can say you won the battle, but it's all your loss. If your interested still, go to that kungfu panda fan site and read what's new there. heck, make an account just so we can talk about it without all this! (but if not, then you can still PM me if you want me to keep trying to persuade(I'm only quitting because I don't see any one caring anymore)). You see all that in the kung fu panda site, I never got to talk about that because I never got past step one.
Btw, I can't use contacts anyway, because I am a swimming, As you know I'm currently 16, and just to let you know, I'm going to my junior year, and I'm the best swimmer on our team, and was the best breststroker on my sophomore year. Just so you know as well, I am a good swimmer and I'm not just a fat guy who plays starport while eating potato chips and talks about health. I'm aiming for the olympics and I'll be known.
Looks like I still have an ok reputation with some people in this game. I guess I'll work on fixing that.

:( goodbye and gl with life :(

nine-breaker

Post by nine-breaker » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:08 pm

Latias, if your eyesight is changing like that, may be you should have your doctor check you for diabetes, I'm not being snarky in any way, it could be a serious problem. I'm trying to genuinely help you out here.

GuardianDragon

Post by GuardianDragon » Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:57 pm

(Only commenting because nine-breaker is trying to help)

trust me I don't have diabetes. I have almost no sugar and I'm the top swimmer. lol.

How does diabetes have anything to do with this?

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:24 am

sorry latias, and dont quit because im posting an easyier way, if your natural way works, (I hope it does) then enjoy perfect eyesight :D

and gj with sports, I did them and still do them today :D

GuardianDragon

Post by GuardianDragon » Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:00 am

it's not really that...
I just don't see anyone benefiting from this. I started this so I could pull people away from what humans have created so they can have money, also so people can have better eyesight an easy and relaxing way. First two pages were all about people arguing to me that this doesn't work, that it's against science and whatnot. It's like a 5 vs. 1 on blitz, you don't win. The last page I see that some people are thinking about this more, but I also realize that everyone else is ignoring this. So whatever, Junior year in high school is coming, and I can't waste time.

it's just another site that didn't work, no biggie right? I'm going to stick to the KFP site and try to spread from there. Once I see a bit more activity going on I'm going to post something big. The time all depends on the team.

As of this thread. I think it's pretty much done, unless someone thinks otherwise? ...

WeGotDeathStar
Location: Mr.Angry's House Drinking His Beer Watching Captain Kangaroo Re-runs

Post by WeGotDeathStar » Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:07 pm

Diabetes causes many nasty problems for people, wouldn't hurt to get blood sugar checked. If you have the beginning stages of it then it can easily be reversed thru diet and exercise.

Left untreated it will turn into a far worse condition requiring you to take insulin shots daily to stay alive.

Just a F.Y.I, diabetes happens to be a national epidemic in this country so it's not a bad idea to get checked.

GuardianDragon

Post by GuardianDragon » Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:28 am

Why do you guys think I have diabetes! D:

lolz, tell me some symptoms.

Can be changed by Diet and exercise? for one, how much more exercise do you want me to do. two, you mean a healthy diet right? healthy is all I eat. like I said, I'm not a fat guy pretending he knows health.

It would cost money to get blood sugar checked. My parents just used a lot of money on me to get a dot removed from my leg that I've had all my life and could possibly have cancer. I got a hole in my leg, got two layers of 7 stitches and has an autopsy done on the dot that was cut off. The price was not little. I don't need to waste more of my families money without knowing first what this is. :P
Is diabetes having to low sugar? Because I almost never have sugar. LOTS of calories...but never instant energy.

nine-breaker

Post by nine-breaker » Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:11 pm

Latias wrote:Why do you guys think I have diabetes! D:

lolz, tell me some symptoms.

Can be changed by Diet and exercise? for one, how much more exercise do you want me to do. two, you mean a healthy diet right? healthy is all I eat. like I said, I'm not a fat guy pretending he knows health.

It would cost money to get blood sugar checked. My parents just used a lot of money on me to get a dot removed from my leg that I've had all my life and could possibly have cancer. I got a hole in my leg, got two layers of 7 stitches and has an autopsy done on the dot that was cut off. The price was not little. I don't need to waste more of my families money without knowing first what this is. :P
Is diabetes having to low sugar? Because I almost never have sugar. LOTS of calories...but never instant energy.
You don't have to be fat and/ or out of shape to have diabetes, and often its genetic. Diabetes is a disorder where your body isn't getting enough insulin, either your cells reject it, or your body isn't producing enough of it. It doesn't necessarily have anything to do with your body shape, but diet has a lot to do with it. You can eat all the health foods you want, if your body isn't getting enough insulin (which is something health foods often don't have) then you should drink a sweet tea every once in a while, or maybe a chocolate chip granola bar. But beware, it can also be the opposite, your body may be producing too much insulin, in which you would need to take special medicine and drastically change your diet up.

Glaucoma is also often associated with diabetes, which is bleeding of or behind the eye, if I'm not mistaken... I did all this from memory of biology, so if you have anymore questions or concerns then you should probably consult a General Doctor, or even read up on it on webmd or one of those sights.

GuardianDragon

Post by GuardianDragon » Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:28 pm

Well, Diabetes is no were in my family tree.

And you still haven't told me why you think I have diabetes.

I've had my eyes checked, don't worry. I'm not bleeding. before I went to China my eyes had almost no red in them. (that's a good thing. A plant I eat makes capillaries (veins in the eyes) healthy).

Look guys, I think I know how this whole thing even started. you think I might have all these problems just because my eyesight was bad? I know why it was bad. I played a gameboy SP until 2:00 in the morning every day playing stupid Pokemon. >:( I had little sleep (meaning little time to recover). and the time that was meant for recovering was actually the time were I got the most damage, the screen is bright, and I played at night. Can't get much worse than that. It's not diabetes or Glaucoma guys. lol Simple problem with a simple solution. Video games = BAD for eyes. play less Video games = BETTER for eyes. Do Sunning/Palming/eating right= GOOD for eyes.

Are we on the same track now?

Edit: I love tea :D hydrated and powers body. best drink for you (assuming you have nutrients from food(otherwise V8? lol))

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:39 pm

Latias wrote:I know why it was bad. I played a gameboy SP until 2:00 in the morning every day playing stupid Pokemon. >:( I had little sleep (meaning little time to recover). and the time that was meant for recovering was actually the time were I got the most damage, the screen is bright, and I played at night.
China has wrecked so many Children's Eyes :cry:

GuardianDragon

Post by GuardianDragon » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:17 am

lololol, but entirely my fault for playing like that.