your a foe so all your posts are ignored from now on. :D

Beyatch

Re: DEAR ANITO

Post by Beyatch » Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:30 pm

haha! :lol:

anito1

Post by anito1 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:14 pm

no worries o empress beyatch, i killed awmalzo at boundless server... not 1v1... space fights.... and he was DC protected by high and weed... still not enough to stop me from killing him...

i killed bardock too.... its like shooting 2 a**holes in 1 shot.... and whats more... i was doing it to rescue olivedrab from the tyranny of bardock... you should have been online for 6 hours watching what happened... great entertainment...

and whats more... awmalzo made a topic thread... saying im ignored? Trying to get attention? or his pissed again? way pissed? i dunno...

anito1

Post by anito1 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:26 pm

yes, olivedrab was my very first teacher of this game and boundless server... he was the nice fella that helped a noob like me and olivedrab recommended me to be a sub of bardock's MCD corp, and bardock was too tyrannical he went against me....
after boundless, came the birth of P5 and i was recruited by OC at P5... becoming ceo of OC2...

and after all this years, bardock turned against olivedrab... sigh.... such a tragedy... what has you become now bardock? you just have experienced what awmalzo experienced from me during the jugg wars... fighting you head to head not backing down and at the same time trash talking you with impunity...

and as you can see ppl, thats how hated i am by my enemies and much loved by my friends... my reliable friends...

ill be making soon a captain's log of details happened at boundless server where me and some non-vets fought the so-called vets: Bardock, high, weed, awmalzo and company ...

PS. mods, dont edit this, more good stuff(and also entertaining!) will come this coming days...