What SGE people looks like :O

For non-Starport related topics

Moderator: Major

Faint

Re: What SGE people looks like :O

Post by Faint » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:40 am

nine-breaker wrote:
Faint wrote:im gonna put some pics up of my crash DUI i was in a few days ago so you ppl can talk BBQ about that..give you guys something to talk about. lol
ooh... driving under influence... very impressive indeed :roll:

Gratz you just won the dumbass award, not only for dui, but also being the biggest attention whore I've ever seen on these forums (even more so than mel).

And if you want to kill yourself, do it in the privacy of your own home and not on the road where you can hurt others.... God Damn what is wrong with kids these days.

Oh and grats again, for making me post about something that isn't intellectual.
i have 200 post in over 7 years on this forum and you call me an attention whore? . My goal with posting this on forums is to make sure none of you make the same mistake. So hey nine-breaker..who are you? you tihnk you have no problems? maybe you should go actually take some risks in life youll learn more. btw dont drink and drive

GRAWRG.

Post by GRAWRG. » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:51 am

to men: dont flex for a picture, unless you're in the world record book for biggest muscles or something.. it makes you look ridiculous 0.o (em.. especially if you're taking the pic to post it on a free 2d space game's forums xD.. and you're in a bathroom with fishies on the wall :/ )

abs are good though, you look better. (im glad im not a guy, working out regularly would be sooooooo boring)

for as often as i post here, i should post another pic. i havent taken one since last summer though.

and dragz! you look about how i pictured you.

Mel'Kaven

Post by Mel'Kaven » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:54 am

GRAWRG. wrote:to men: dont flex for a picture, unless you're in the world record book for biggest muscles or something.. it makes you look ridiculous 0.o (em.. especially if you're taking the pic to post it on a free 2d space game's forums xD.. and you're in a bathroom with fishies on the wall :/ )

abs are good though, you look better. (im glad im not a guy, working out regularly would be sooooooo boring)

for as often as i post here, i should post another pic. i havent taken one since last summer though.

I was in the process of typing this same message when I randomly felt urged to flex my muscles. So I went to my bathroom and came back and all of a sudden it says Miss GRAWRG posted this before me. I guess women can read mines. :roll:

MutedJazz

Post by MutedJazz » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:54 am

Meet Jazz:

Monica

Post by Monica » Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:05 am

MutedJazz wrote:Meet Jazz:

i beleive u.

gothicorpunk

Post by gothicorpunk » Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:25 pm

GRAWRG. wrote:to men: dont flex for a picture, unless you're in the world record book for biggest muscles or something.. it makes you look ridiculous 0.o (em.. especially if you're taking the pic to post it on a free 2d space game's forums xD.. and you're in a bathroom with fishies on the wall :/ )

Well that's the same thing as saying to girls don't post pics of them selves in a bathing suit unless your Megan fox...... Think about it, it's the same thing.

Plus I'm mad happy, haha I got a 6 pack it's really fucckin hard work and yes boring after a while but very worth it. Chicks dig 6 packs :D :D

But ya just thought i throw you guys a update of the hole Gothic/Punk thing haha it's not even close anymore(Keep getting emo jokes still)

GRAWRG.

Post by GRAWRG. » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:27 pm

your comparison doesnt make sense at all. with the megan fox (who i happen to think doesnt have that great of a body) thing the point you're trying to make is dont show off unless you're perfect?
but i didnt criticize you for showing off because you werent perfect, i'd criticize any guy who took a pic of himself flexing. its lame.

as for the bathing suits.. thats so not true. maybe in some cases chicks will pose in their bathing suits, which i agree is lame. but lots of times chicks (and dudes) happen to be somewhere in their bathing suits, and they take pics. not a big deal.

Major

Post by Major » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:28 pm

Don't be dicks, and especially don't make me work.

last warning.

gothicorpunk

Post by gothicorpunk » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:38 pm

Major wrote:Don't be dicks, and especially don't make me work.

last warning.
ahhh the working man hahha and u could of atlest let him read it first haha plus i think were jokin around atlest i am i never hada problem with him

gothicorpunk

Post by gothicorpunk » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:41 pm

GRAWRG. wrote:your comparison doesnt make sense at all. with the megan fox (who i happen to think doesnt have that great of a body) thing the point you're trying to make is dont show off unless you're perfect?
but i didnt criticize you for showing off because you werent perfect, i'd criticize any guy who took a pic of himself flexing. its lame.

as for the bathing suits.. thats so not true. maybe in some cases chicks will pose in their bathing suits, which i agree is lame. but lots of times chicks (and dudes) happen to be somewhere in their bathing suits, and they take pics. not a big deal.
What i was trying to say is guys taking pic with there muscles flexed is the same thing as girls posing in the bathing suits for pics. it's just basically trying to show off lol i mean theres nothing wrong with it but idk why guys get shiit for being proud of there body's when girls do the same thing and get praised for it.

MutedJazz

Post by MutedJazz » Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:31 pm

GRAWRG. wrote:megan fox (who i happen to think doesnt have that great of a body)

GRAWRG officially proved herself a girl.

GRAWRG.

Post by GRAWRG. » Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:51 pm

did everyone just /ignore major or something? lol. major'll probably delete this whole page o.o

megan fox doesnt have that nice of a body.. she's got a body thats fairly common for chicks.. she's thin, not very curvy, and pretty face. thats why i think everyone drools over her.

http://img573.imageshack.us/img573/9104/33706915.jpg to stay on topic.. theres my old dirty mirror pic that major must have deleted for whatever reason cause it disappeared a while back and i didnt do it o.o

gamanche

Post by gamanche » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:48 am

gothic started workin out just to prove us all wrong and make us all forget about the old pictures haha :lol: :P :D

Major

Post by Major » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:25 am

Both last summer.

North then south Jersey. 8)

M2-Destroyer

Post by M2-Destroyer » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:12 am

GRAWRG. wrote:
http://img573.imageshack.us/img573/9104/33706915.jpg to stay on topic.. theres my old dirty mirror pic that major must have deleted for whatever reason cause it disappeared a while back and i didnt do it o.o
Now i'd call that posing. If only ever so slightly. And nice towel btw :) Pwetty :)

GRAWRG.

Post by GRAWRG. » Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:23 pm

hmm. yes, its posing. its just different somehow. maybe its cause i was chubby and not all "OMFG EVERYONE LOOK AT ME I HAVE SOMETHING I WANT TO SHOW OFF" .. because i had nothing to show off.

i dont have any problems with hand towels with old fat white men with beards on them. DO YOU?!

Mel'Kaven

Post by Mel'Kaven » Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:14 am

GRAWRG. wrote:hmm. yes, its posing. its just different somehow. maybe its cause i was chubby and not all "OMFG EVERYONE LOOK AT ME I HAVE SOMETHING I WANT TO SHOW OFF" .. because i had nothing to show off.

i dont have any problems with hand towels with old fat white men with beards on them. DO YOU?!
yES.

Takara

Post by Takara » Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:28 pm

GRAWRG. wrote:
Good to hear :wink:

Faint

Post by Faint » Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:23 am

grwarg you should work out more

GRAWRG.

Post by GRAWRG. » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:52 am

lol, that was a nice way of putting it. the pics from a year ago, ive lost weight. .. and even at the time i dont think i was as fat as i looked in that pic.

Takara

Post by Takara » Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:24 am

You aren't fat, you weren't fat then. Faint is just an idiot.

M2-Destroyer

Post by M2-Destroyer » Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:31 am

Takara wrote:You aren't fat, you weren't fat then. Faint is just an idiot.
/seconded

Saying your fat doesn't become you. Nor does posting it on a gaming forum. If you wish for gratification, take a look at yourself and be positive.

Chicboy

Post by Chicboy » Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:09 pm

Major wrote:Image

Both last summer.

North then south Jersey. 8)
She's still a baby in my memory!!! Age is she now? Prince chiccy just turned 3 and he's one cheeky lil shite already :lol:

gothicorpunk

Post by gothicorpunk » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:29 pm

GRAWRG. wrote:lol, that was a nice way of putting it. the pics from a year ago, ive lost weight. .. and even at the time i dont think i was as fat as i looked in that pic.
Deffly not fat haha not even close

M2-Destroyer

Post by M2-Destroyer » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:40 pm

gothicorpunk wrote:
GRAWRG. wrote:lol, that was a nice way of putting it. the pics from a year ago, ive lost weight. .. and even at the time i dont think i was as fat as i looked in that pic.

I love to see how most of the younger men seem to be drooling over GRAWRG. I'm fairly sure she finds it to be rather repulsive - I know i would. Anyway - Will all the 'younger' (cough cough) guys stop drooling please, someone might slip on the floor.

Seriously .. She's gotta be like 30 or something!

Mel'Kaven

Post by Mel'Kaven » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:43 pm

M2-Destroyer wrote:
gothicorpunk wrote:

I love to see how most of the younger men seem to be drooling over GRAWRG. I'm fairly sure she finds it to be rather repulsive - I know i would. Anyway - Will all the 'younger' (cough cough) guys stop drooling please, someone might slip on the floor.

Your just jealous that nobody drools over your because your an ugly Scot. :mrgreen:

M2-Destroyer

Post by M2-Destroyer » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:54 pm

I have my own person who drools over me thank you very much :) She wouldn't be happy with guys drooling over me anyway.

Mel'Kaven

Post by Mel'Kaven » Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:48 pm

M2-Destroyer wrote:I have my own person who drools over me thank you very much :) She wouldn't be happy with guys drooling over me anyway.
:roll: :lol:

Major

Post by Major » Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:04 pm

Chicboy wrote:
She's still a baby in my memory!!! Age is she now? Prince chiccy just turned 3 and he's one cheeky lil shite already :lol:
nearly two then. two and a half now.

Cheeky lil shite indeed. I saw the pics of you both at Thomas-land. :lol:

gothicorpunk

Post by gothicorpunk » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:20 pm

M2-Destroyer wrote:
gothicorpunk wrote:

I'm not drooling over her i was just giving her a complement