What SGE people looks like :O

For non-Starport related topics

Moderator: Major

User avatar
JoeLewd
Posts: 678
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:47 am
Location: myrtle beach, sc
Contact:

Re: What SGE people looks like :O

Post by JoeLewd » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:36 pm

Dave34 wrote:
0zzy wrote:
GRAWRG. wrote:ive decided to post a current pic, since copler brought it on himself to post one anyway :roll: Image

mmmm ur first pic kida disapointed me :((

Love the new pic, ur hot o.o

Id go out with u :D
Thats what grawrg looks like when she actually gets of the computer and takes her monthly shower ;P
and you talk about me being an asshat

go finger yourself

User avatar
CrazyChef
2010 Starport Champion
Posts: 1350
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:44 pm
Location: stuck at warp

Re: What SGE people looks like :O

Post by CrazyChef » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:20 pm

someone bann him already
:roll:

0zzy
Posts: 926
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:32 pm
Location: P1, 11th, a new hope, BR, DF, P3, Pegasus Cluster, your mothers room.

Re: What SGE people looks like :O

Post by 0zzy » Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:13 pm

:O

Wow GRAWRG has alot of haterz.

What a I love you man! ! :P



***hot I love you man!

User avatar
Frozen.Soul
Posts: 139
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:32 pm
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow...

Re: What SGE people looks like :O

Post by Frozen.Soul » Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:54 pm

GRAWRG. wrote:ive decided to post a current pic, since copler brought it on himself to post one anyway :roll: Image
HOTI!!!!!!!!!!!

User avatar
omlow
Posts: 1733
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:26 pm
Location: The Ferrari Dealership
Contact:

Re: What SGE people looks like :O

Post by omlow » Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:42 pm

what are you people 10 and feeling your first attraction? calm down, wow.

shes pretty, but lets not obsess

User avatar
b-radk
Posts: 263
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:18 pm
Location: OrLaNdO FlOrIdA

Re: What SGE people looks like :O

Post by b-radk » Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:49 pm

omlow wrote:what are you people 10 and feeling your first attraction? calm down, wow.

shes pretty, but lets not obsess

User avatar
MastrIan
Posts: 1139
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:30 pm
Location: At Home Under The Lonely Mountain
Contact:

Re: What SGE people looks like :O

Post by MastrIan » Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:50 am

Beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder.

_______________________
Thorin | Save The Rebangs

User avatar
Beyatch
Posts: 201
Joined: Mon May 21, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: New Jersey

Re: What SGE people looks like :O

Post by Beyatch » Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:34 am

Faint wrote:Image


too sexy for this game anyays ;)

ROFL
what a drag it is getting old

User avatar
Frozen.Soul
Posts: 139
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:32 pm
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow...

Re: What SGE people looks like :O

Post by Frozen.Soul » Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:43 pm

omlow wrote:what are you people 10 and feeling your first attraction? calm down, wow.

shes pretty, but lets not obsess
12 8)

User avatar
omlow
Posts: 1733
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:26 pm
Location: The Ferrari Dealership
Contact:

Re: What SGE people looks like :O

Post by omlow » Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:20 am

even so. hug. i admit grarwg is sexy but obsessing over her isnt gonna impress her.

0zzy
Posts: 926
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:32 pm
Location: P1, 11th, a new hope, BR, DF, P3, Pegasus Cluster, your mothers room.

Re: What SGE people looks like :O

Post by 0zzy » Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:50 am

omlow wrote:even so. hug. i admit grarwg is sexy but obsessing over her isnt gonna impress her.
Impress her? She loves me. Admit my wife is sexy? il murder you.



Im in love, up till now i thought she was a gay fat man.

I was mistaken :D

User avatar
Wagon
Posts: 342
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:34 pm
Location: I love you man!

Re: What SGE people looks like :O

Post by Wagon » Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:04 am

0zzy wrote:
omlow wrote:even so. hug. i admit grarwg is sexy but obsessing over her isnt gonna impress her.
Impress her? She loves me. Admit my wife is sexy? il murder you.



Im in love, up till now i thought she was a gay fat man.

I was mistaken :D
that'd be relentless

Major.Arse

Re: What SGE people looks like :O

Post by Major.Arse » Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:19 am

Wagon wrote:
0zzy wrote:
omlow wrote:even so. hug. i admit grarwg is sexy but obsessing over her isnt gonna impress her.
Impress her? She loves me. Admit my wife is sexy? il murder you.



Im in love, up till now i thought she was a gay fat man.

I was mistaken :D
that'd be relentless

lmfao!!

...something something something mcdonalds!

User avatar
nine-breaker
Posts: 1093
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:48 am
Location: Locked in epic battle with Morgoth

Re: What SGE people looks like :O

Post by nine-breaker » Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:56 am

ozzy something is definately wrong with you, its not even funny, just weird.

0zzy
Posts: 926
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:32 pm
Location: P1, 11th, a new hope, BR, DF, P3, Pegasus Cluster, your mothers room.

Re: What SGE people looks like :O

Post by 0zzy » Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:12 pm

nine-breaker wrote:ozzy something is definately wrong with you, its not even funny, just weird.
I saw u, then i became weird. End of convo.

0zzy
Posts: 926
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:32 pm
Location: P1, 11th, a new hope, BR, DF, P3, Pegasus Cluster, your mothers room.

Re: What SGE people looks like :O

Post by 0zzy » Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:12 pm

nine-breaker wrote:ozzy something is definately wrong with you, its not even funny, just weird.
I saw u, then i became weird. End of convo.

Oh yeah.. and the " Oh BBQ this is funny u gotta see this " thread (in garbage chute) is funny?

User avatar
Frozen.Soul
Posts: 139
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:32 pm
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow...

Re: What SGE people looks like :O

Post by Frozen.Soul » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:52 am

:o

0zzy
Posts: 926
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:32 pm
Location: P1, 11th, a new hope, BR, DF, P3, Pegasus Cluster, your mothers room.

Re: What SGE people looks like :O

Post by 0zzy » Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:29 pm

Hmmm How do you post pics anyway? i'd like to post a pic.

User avatar
GRAWRG.
Posts: 939
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:27 pm

Re: What SGE people looks like :O

Post by GRAWRG. » Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:14 pm

Dave34 wrote:Please for the love of god do not post a pic of yourself... I might vomit on my new keyboard :/

:P

.. what happened to your old one? 0.o
and why dont you post a pic then, since coke's so unappealing :lol:

0zzy
Posts: 926
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:32 pm
Location: P1, 11th, a new hope, BR, DF, P3, Pegasus Cluster, your mothers room.

Re: What SGE people looks like :O

Post by 0zzy » Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:34 pm

GRAWRG. wrote:
Dave34 wrote:Please for the love of god do not post a pic of yourself... I might vomit on my new keyboard :/

:P

.. what happened to your old one? 0.o
and why dont you post a pic then, since coke's so unappealing :lol:
G how do u post pictures? O.o and dave, we can vommit together when u see me at your house tonight <3 dave

<3 GRAWRG
<3 Coke

User avatar
GRAWRG.
Posts: 939
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:27 pm

Re: What SGE people looks like :O

Post by GRAWRG. » Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:47 am

erm, well, i dont know how other people do it. but i used my pic from facebook.. right clicked, " copy link location " when to post.. clicked on Img, then pasted between the two brackets.

User avatar
Frozen.Soul
Posts: 139
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:32 pm
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow...

Re: What SGE people looks like :O

Post by Frozen.Soul » Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:26 pm

GRAWRG. wrote:erm, well, i dont know how other people do it. but i used my pic from facebook.. right clicked, " copy link location " when to post.. clicked on Img, then pasted between the two brackets.
say i if ozzy stalks grawrg


I :D

0zzy
Posts: 926
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:32 pm
Location: P1, 11th, a new hope, BR, DF, P3, Pegasus Cluster, your mothers room.

Re: What SGE people looks like :O

Post by 0zzy » Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:30 pm

Image

User avatar
LordSturm
Posts: 859
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:08 pm
Location: spamming forums to get post count up :}

Re: What SGE people looks like :O

Post by LordSturm » Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:32 pm

so. the infamous ozzy is a little red x =O

0zzy
Posts: 926
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:32 pm
Location: P1, 11th, a new hope, BR, DF, P3, Pegasus Cluster, your mothers room.

Re: What SGE people looks like :O

Post by 0zzy » Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:33 pm

u can see it? i cant. Its a box with image in it and an x >:(

User avatar
GRAWRG.
Posts: 939
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:27 pm

Re: What SGE people looks like :O

Post by GRAWRG. » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:24 pm

0zzy asked for help posting his picture.
Last edited by GRAWRG. on Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

0zzy
Posts: 926
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:32 pm
Location: P1, 11th, a new hope, BR, DF, P3, Pegasus Cluster, your mothers room.

Re: What SGE people looks like :O

Post by 0zzy » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:28 pm

GRAWRG. wrote:Image

0zzy asked for help posting his picture.
wow this time the red cross really brings me eyes out.


Grr computers >.<

User avatar
GRAWRG.
Posts: 939
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:27 pm

Re: What SGE people looks like :O

Post by GRAWRG. » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:31 pm

0zzy wrote:
GRAWRG. wrote:Image

0zzy asked for help posting his picture.
wow this time the red cross really brings me eyes out.


Grr computers >.<
thats odd, because on my screen.. it shows up. ill try to fix it o.o

0zzy
Posts: 926
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:32 pm
Location: P1, 11th, a new hope, BR, DF, P3, Pegasus Cluster, your mothers room.

Re: What SGE people looks like :O

Post by 0zzy » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:36 pm

GRAWRG. wrote:
0zzy wrote:
GRAWRG. wrote:Image

0zzy asked for help posting his picture.
wow this time the red cross really brings me eyes out.


Grr computers >.<
thats odd, because on my screen.. it shows up. ill try to fix it o.o
Fixed, ty.

User avatar
LapidSocnix
Posts: 358
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:48 am
Location: In ur donkey
Contact:

Re: What SGE people looks like :O

Post by LapidSocnix » Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:57 pm

ozzy u are ugly :wink:

Post Reply