Muffin's Suggestion Thread

Ideas for improving Starport:GE

Moderators: Moleman, Kwijibo, Luna

-Muffin-

Muffin's Suggestion Thread

Post by -Muffin- » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:37 am

If you'd like to throw ideas at me, any ideas. Please do it here. I promise to read them all.

Please don't just tell me what you want. For example, don't say "I just want more activity," or "We need more no-mod servers." I am looking for reasons for why we should do what you want.

Try to convince me to do things your way. Don't just tell me what to do.

<3 Muffin

anito_ush

Re: Muffin's Suggestion Thread

Post by anito_ush » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:22 am

ur mom's hot muffin, do you know that?

Fr0nTLiNe

Post by Fr0nTLiNe » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:06 am

hmm you know why you should listen because starport is dead now....doing things toonces way....not listening to the players. Sorry to tell you but its to late that SHIP has SAILED long long ago
we all spent years trying to stop toonces from killing it and he didnt listen now 96% of the player base had enough and left for other games.

So muffin the players left dont need to give you reasons!
why dont you give us some reasons why the hell we should help you!!!

-Muffin-

Post by -Muffin- » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:05 am

Uhh... I guess a reason to help me would be because I'm trying to help you. Are you holding a grudge against a game?

Fr0nTLiNe

Post by Fr0nTLiNe » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:49 pm

no i dont i have a problem with game designers who spent years not listening to players and then when they screw the pooch come and say we will listen to you now.
See that stuff happens with main stream games all the time...they forget about the current player base and go after new players.
Spitting in the face of all those who spent there cash nd time back at the start and for what to go after players not playing there game.
Resident Evil and Final Fantasy the best main stream games guilty of that crap.
Then to have you come on forums and say give me a reason..when you already know what the reason is Starport GE is about to die and you need players input to save it.
So forget your give me a reason crap.
If anyone does give you a idea do what Capcom did with Resident Evil just shut up and listen.