Yes
90%
No
10%

Total votes: 10

-Muffin-

POLL: Free Weapons In Between Games in Blitz

Post by -Muffin- » Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:22 pm

Now that you can fight in between games in Sol in Blitz, I think the next step is to allow players to but free weapons, for all out total destruction rampage free-for-all fun times. The idea of fighting in sol was originally brought up to give players something to do until a 4th player showed up, but now that you can play with 2 people, sol fighting doesn't serve a purpose other than entertainment for 3 minutes in between games. Since un-UN'ing Sol in between games is for pure entertainment, it makes sense to continue the process for the sake of entertainment, since this whole process isn't designed to improve the game of blitz.

Problems come into question when you consider dynamic pricing in the Sol Starbase. Allowing players to purchase weapons between games would inevitably affect the database and ruin the lovely system that Toonces has developed. So I suggested he simply spawn a second star base in Sol between games with free weapons that are held in a separate database. Toonces remarked that this was an incredibly stupid idea, and I value Toonces opinion paramount, but I wanted to ask the community what they thought (and I'm bored with only my iPhone).

So it comes down to whether you, reader, want to be able to purchase as many nukes and mods as you want when your fighting in sol, or if you want to settle with the winning team destroying the losing team again and again until the next game begins :) maybe if enough people vote for a change, toonces will consider it <3

- Muffin

Toonces
Site Admin

Re: POLL: Free Weapons In Between Games in Blitz

Post by Toonces » Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:02 pm

This can be done probably