Rights

Ideas for improving Starport:GE

Moderators: Moleman, Kwijibo, Luna

Catfish

Rights

Post by Catfish » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:31 pm

not sure if this has already been suggested, but i think it would be cool to eventually have the ability to choose who can do what on your cols. like as the owner, having a checklist of buildings where you choose who can access which buildings. this way, if you trust someone enough they can change your solar settings/dome sliders. also a way for certain contractors to be able to access wf's and such. not sure how difficult this would be to implement and def not a necessity, just an idea

Danius

Re: Rights

Post by Danius » Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:15 am

I agree with this - but i think weapons factories shouldnt be allowed to be shared with none corp.

godman

Re: Rights

Post by godman » Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:31 am

Catfish wrote:not sure if this has already been suggested, but i think it would be cool to eventually have the ability to choose who can do what on your cols. like as the owner, having a checklist of buildings where you choose who can access which buildings. this way, if you trust someone enough they can change your solar settings/dome sliders. also a way for certain contractors to be able to access wf's and such. not sure how difficult this would be to implement and def not a necessity, just an idea
actually contractors should be allowed to take from wf's idk how many times i had someone tell me, use whatever you need in the system, just to not be able to defend