Trusted Corp

Ideas for improving Starport:GE

Moderators: Moleman, Kwijibo, Luna

teyla

Trusted Corp

Post by teyla » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:23 pm

Ok anyone else miss being able to fix corpies colls when u can see that they are dying? yeh me too so i was thinking could you, Toonces please give us the option to have a trusted corp so that corpies can change solar at will to make colony stable thanks.

Mel'Kaven

Re: Trusted Corp

Post by Mel'Kaven » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:44 am

teyla wrote:Ok anyone else miss being able to fix corpies colls when u can see that they are dying? yeh me too so i was thinking could you, Toonces please give us the option to have a trusted corp so that corpies can change solar at will to make colony stable thanks.
yes.

GuardianDragon

Post by GuardianDragon » Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:16 pm

I'm sorry, but no.
there are many highs to having this, but the few lows can easily wipe someone off the server.

M2-Destroyer

Post by M2-Destroyer » Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:50 pm

Yeah, but if my corpies colony is being invaded, i can't turn up the solar to aid in it's defence whilst we're both offline. It's a calculated risk as it may run out of ore before someone else gets to it, but i'd rather take the risk than know i'll loose the colony anyway.

Or if the solar is using too much ore and is going to run out unless dropped back down ... Would be nice to save it rather than force a corp-mate to go all the way to that one colony to change a setting and then go all the way back to where he was previously.

I think it would be a very welcome addition to the game for invaders and builders alike.

GuardianDragon

Post by GuardianDragon » Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:48 pm

alright, looks like I'm alone, so I loose then >.>

But if this gets in it'll be hard for most people to trust others. I always see people playing the game and saying their drunk and their smoking. How can I trust people like that to have control over my colonies.

Mel'Kaven

Post by Mel'Kaven » Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:32 am

Latias wrote:alright, looks like I'm alone, so I loose then >.>

But if this gets in it'll be hard for most people to trust others. I always see people playing the game and saying their drunk and their smoking. How can I trust people like that to have control over my colonies.

its optional. You dont have to allow your corpies to be 'trusted'.

GuardianDragon

Post by GuardianDragon » Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:23 am

-.- thanks mel, first time anyone mentioned that.

Mel'Kaven

Post by Mel'Kaven » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:08 pm

Latias wrote:-.- thanks mel, first time anyone mentioned that.
xD

avitohol

Post by avitohol » Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:34 am

Ever thought why there's a reason for all this stuff. The non-changeable solar, the fact that contractors can't tamper with biodome settings. People seem to forget the past. For you to trust someone in this game, you need to either know them in RL or have been corped with them for a long period of time. I can think of about 7-10 people i might trust with my colonial settings. And that is after 6 years of playing this game.

As for contractors, that came in to screw the tight nit super-corps by having people band against them. It killed a lot of the skill you needed in the game. Screwed Zion* real bad on P5 against OC and PK. Not fun when 2 of you get chased around by 20 guys, who won't get friendly fire. A good reason why a lot of vets got frustrated and quit. The Patch pissed off some people, who in turn got mobbed by BM and quit, list goes on.

Remove contractors and force people to build dependable corps and un-factioned servers.