Ideas for improving Starport:GE
Moderators: Moleman, Kwijibo, Luna
- Posts: 159
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:58 pm
The ability to sell the weapons in your weapons factory, much like commodities market. In permas, there is a problem with completely stock piling weapons that arent needed (such as flaks, regular mines, negotiators, or even unwanted nukes or lasers). There needs to be a way to either turn off the ability for the weapons factory to produce weapons or limit production, or sell the current weapons without losing the weapons factory. Setting the military to 0 is not an option as it would leave your colony rather defenseless with no solar.
- Posts: 70
- Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:53 pm
Thumbs up for selling weapons , maybe for half the price of what they are at Starbase's
- Posts: 1243
- Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:17 pm
- Location: Join the SGE community in TeamSpeak, url: ygss.dyndns.org
one smilie i think is evnough for you guys to understand how i feel about the idea
- Posts: 793
- Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 12:33 am
- Posts: 448
- Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:48 pm
- Location: Neverwhere
[Thinks about using mines in day to day life]
- Posts: 843
- Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:58 am
- Location: Not playing SGE
set your col to democracy to build nukes = no more weps produced.
Or my persoanl fav. Mine traps :>
But I do think this would be a good idea.