Trade Planets

Ideas for improving Starport:GE

Moderators: Moleman, Kwijibo, Luna

Eternus101

Trade Planets

Post by Eternus101 » Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:07 pm

Ok my idea is that you can add a 'Planet Trade" submenu in the trading menu that allows you to trade any planets you own. It would make it a helluva lot easier to sell planets or even duel for them.

feenix
Location: Join the SGE community in TeamSpeak, url: ygss.dyndns.org

Post by feenix » Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:42 am

hell yeah i always wanted to do this

McGrod

Post by McGrod » Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:37 pm

yay in the future people are same as they were before slavery was abolished!

Jiachi
Location: Earth, vandalizing tunnels to keep the colonial flow going *shh, don't tell*

Post by Jiachi » Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:00 pm

McGrod wrote:yay in the future people are same as they were before slavery was abolished!
We can toss them into deep space by the hundreds, and only get billed with - rep the first time for being 'wasteful'. I know we'd have some fun with it if we could fill up on colonists and feed the shield furnace. The future is ruled by nukes and credits, in the iron fists of economic emperors. :mrgreen:
Last edited by Jiachi on Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

McGrod

Post by McGrod » Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:22 pm

killing or sacrificing as I prefer to call it is not a bad thing at all and its only neg rep cos well the amount of blood that splatters your ship when you do it makes the ship appear piratey.

Jiachi
Location: Earth, vandalizing tunnels to keep the colonial flow going *shh, don't tell*

Post by Jiachi » Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:40 am

McGrod wrote:killing or sacrificing as I prefer to call it is not a bad thing at all and its only neg rep cos well the amount of blood that splatters your ship when you do it makes the ship appear piratey.
Yeah, hard to like the UN's strict cleanliness policy. You'd think wearing your hair in a fresh towel would be sanitary enough for them, but one look at you and out comes the cuffs. Wrapping my face with it and getting half-drowning in industrial sanitizer was the real clincher; it took weeks with a paper bag over my head before eyebrows grew back in. No wonder they're standard issued, consider the looks on our faces without them. :mrgreen: