Extreme Lag ON Golden Age

Report bugs for Starport:GE

Moderators: Moleman, Kwijibo, Luna

River:

Extreme Lag ON Golden Age

Post by River: » Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:01 pm

There seems to be some kind of Lag issue on GA for a while now. for example..whenever i log into GA there'll be noone on my on line list..or if i click on Galaxy Map u can see it fill in the systems then just stop filling them in. i'll /ping and nothing.. no ping report..if by some miracle i do get on line and can type..forget playin im laggin all over the screen. this does not however happen on any other server at the same time. i can log into any other server and read chat or see the on line list even play the game. only GA seems to be lagfest 2015. :roll: Toonces plz look into this

anito_ush

Re: Extreme Lag ON Golden Age

Post by anito_ush » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:30 am

feelin empty eh river?
:lol:

gamanche

Post by gamanche » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:01 am

toonces you really need to fix this lag, its only on GA, you will probably say its on our end but its definetly not..

not sure what you have been doing lately, as no one has been able to find you anywhere for weeks. but taking care of your game, makes people want to maybe pay to play..

until ga is fixed I will no longer be buying tokens.. unaccepetable dying so much and theres nothing you can do about it because the lag just throws your right back into solar and lasers

TOKEN STRIKE

gamanche

Post by gamanche » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:01 am

toonces you really need to fix this lag, its only on GA, you will probably say its on our end but its definetly not..

not sure what you have been doing lately, as no one has been able to find you anywhere for weeks. but taking care of your game, makes people want to maybe pay to play..

until ga is fixed I will no longer be buying tokens.. unaccepetable dying so much and theres nothing you can do about it because the lag just throws your right back into solar and lasers

TOKEN STRIKE

gamanche

Post by gamanche » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:02 am

TOKEN STRIKE

lagkill

Post by lagkill » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:02 pm

Great news, the lag is now on permaverse 1 today, same symptoms and worse, can not enter dome, etc, can exit game, enter game, and voila now on planet.

Also some strange symptoms, mines show up after lasers when the SLOW server fills in the planet map.

And same symptoms, can not do rankings, can not do holdings, when in SGE catatonic state.

lagkill

Post by lagkill » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:05 pm

This lag is on permaserve NOW ALSO as of today. Lag is a poor word, it is CATatonia... get it mr. Bill?
Cannot enter dome, do holdings, do rankings etc.
Have to exit and enter game to find out where I am.

Also , seem to bounce from landing on own colony, and voila, all of a sudden I am on planet....

This catatonia is so bad, it affects the Submit button on comments.

Aaaargh..

Fr0nTLiNe

Post by Fr0nTLiNe » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:31 pm

River: wrote:There seems to be some kind of Lag issue on GA for a while now. for example..whenever i log into GA there'll be noone on my on line list..or if i click on Galaxy Map u can see it fill in the systems then just stop filling them in. i'll /ping and nothing.. no ping report..if by some miracle i do get on line and can type..forget playin im laggin all over the screen. this does not however happen on any other server at the same time. i can log into any other server and read chat or see the on line list even play the game. only GA seems to be lagfest 2015. :roll: Toonces plz look into this
still crying eh river?

lagkill

Post by lagkill » Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:00 pm

>> still crying eh river?

crazychef has the issue big time, cannot leave port, or he did and he is now a perpetual pod fodder.

Maybe a chance to walk away and take a break from the addiction....