BUG: Colony Ref Sliders

Report bugs for Starport:GE

Moderators: Moleman, Kwijibo, Luna

PhAraOH

BUG: Colony Ref Sliders

Post by PhAraOH » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:44 pm

I'm not sure that this is only happening to me, but when I attempt to change my refinery sliders, the game shows them moving around, but if I leave the colony and come back to it the sliders have reset to what they were previously before I changed them. Makes it a little difficult to build :(

Toonces
Site Admin

Re: BUG: Colony Ref Sliders

Post by Toonces » Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:21 am

PhAraOH wrote:I'm not sure that this is only happening to me, but when I attempt to change my refinery sliders, the game shows them moving around, but if I leave the colony and come back to it the sliders have reset to what they were previously before I changed them. Makes it a little difficult to build :(
hmm, maybe it's some kind of issue where you need to be the owner of the colony but you're only a corpmate?

PhAraOH

Post by PhAraOH » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:28 am

Toonces wrote:
PhAraOH wrote:I'm not sure that this is only happening to me, but when I attempt to change my refinery sliders, the game shows them moving around, but if I leave the colony and come back to it the sliders have reset to what they were previously before I changed them. Makes it a little difficult to build :(
hmm, maybe it's some kind of issue where you need to be the owner of the colony but you're only a corpmate?
Nope, I'm definitely the owner. I tried making the colony personal to see if that would work. For some reason this problem is still happening with a few colonies of mine.

Toonces
Site Admin

Post by Toonces » Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:51 pm

Maybe it's an intermittent problem with your internet connection. Try typing /ping when the problem is happening, and see if you have any packetloss, or if your latency is over 200ms.

PhAraOH

Post by PhAraOH » Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:25 am

Toonces wrote:Maybe it's an intermittent problem with your internet connection. Try typing /ping when the problem is happening, and see if you have any packetloss, or if your latency is over 200ms.
Well, got it happening again. Don't have any packet loss right at the moment but my latency is at 180 right now. (usually higher)