Hydra lag bouncing all over

Report bugs for Starport:GE

Moderators: Moleman, Kwijibo, Luna

Luna

Hydra lag bouncing all over

Post by Luna » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:01 am

Hydra is incredibly laggy. You hit enter and bounce off the port into the system, only to find you show up in port. Flying around my ship bounced from one side of the system to the other. Tonight an NPC almost killed me. I would get away, then bounce right back to in front of it again. I couldn't leave the system or land on any planets or port. It kept me in one spot like I was on a leash.

Please fix the lag, it's making it impossible to function. I can't imagine invading like this for those that invade. I don't want to replace ships and resources.

Toonces
Site Admin

Re: Hydra lag bouncing all over

Post by Toonces » Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:07 am

Luna wrote:Hydra is incredibly laggy. You hit enter and bounce off the port into the system, only to find you show up in port. Flying around my ship bounced from one side of the system to the other. Tonight an NPC almost killed me. I would get away, then bounce right back to in front of it again. I couldn't leave the system or land on any planets or port. It kept me in one spot like I was on a leash.

Please fix the lag, it's making it impossible to function. I can't imagine invading like this for those that invade. I don't want to replace ships and resources.
Hmm, hope it's doing better now.