{BUG} 10/5/12 Patch- Enter dome shows black screen

Report bugs for Starport:GE

Moderators: Moleman, Kwijibo, Luna

Luna

{BUG} 10/5/12 Patch- Enter dome shows black screen

Post by Luna » Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:33 am

When I managed to log in after the maintenance/patch I landed on one of my colonies. I tried to enter the biodome and the screen goes black, with just the name of the planet above. I tried a second colony and this one and the screen shows the biodome, but no other buildings. Little black squares are in the places where the buildings should be. It's not playable in the current state.

I'd suggest a slight rollback to the time before this patch so anyone that had colonies come out of UN won't lose the build time missed during the hours and hours the servers were down.

LordSturm

Re: {BUG} 10/5/12 Patch- Enter dome shows black screen

Post by LordSturm » Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:13 pm

quite a few patches ago, the files for planets disappeared and everybody had to redownload them by simply landing on a colonized planet and after about 10 minutes the files would be rebuilt, subsequently new downloads of the game are also missing the files. You should be able to see all planets after a 5 to 10 minute wait period after landing on a colonized planet and entering dome, it seems to me it goes faster if you land on each planet type, but this is not confirmed it could of just been me.