Report bugs for Starport:GE
Moderators: Moleman, Kwijibo, Luna
- Posts: 1550
- Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:32 pm
- Location: 11th President all yours ;)
all this happened on perma 4.
1) had 150 spice on me, docked in dock and came out, and it showed -150 cargoholds. [minus/negative]
2) died, went and bought a ceo ship. when I went to buy cargos it showed 0. I reloaded game and it fixed.
3) cargo holds dissepeared for a moment [ the right north box below the experience/reputation box]
- Posts: 660
- Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:51 am
- Location: preaching on a street corner near you
yah my cargo hold display refuses to come out when i clicked the expand button.
- Posts: 243
- Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2004 11:03 pm
A new feature, it comes and goes, when you port and sell and buy stuff
You do not have to die to get it to reset.
In my experience it is a display report problem, I seem to be able to use the holds.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1615
- Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2004 10:23 am
- Location: Beta Canum Venaticorum
will be fixed next patch. hopefully there's a workaround in the meantime so you can open it and use it.
- Posts: 844
- Joined: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:58 am
- Location: wouldn't you like to know
this happens when you log in and have cargo in your holds. the negative number will be proportional to the amount of cargo you have in your holds. to fix it jet all resources then it will work normally untill the next time you log in