READ FIRST: Engineering Posting Guidelines

Report bugs for Starport:GE

Moderators: Moleman, Kwijibo, Luna

Sinistrad
Site Admin

READ FIRST: Engineering Posting Guidelines

Post by Sinistrad » Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:15 pm

Hello all,

In an attempt to clean up the Engineering section, here are some guidelines for posting bugs here. Posts such as, "I forgot my password!" or, "Where did my credits go?" are not valid bug reports. These posts will be deleted. These questions should be redirected to support@starportgame.com. Bug reports with subjects such as "Help ME!" will also be deleted.

Questions that involve specific accounts, such as passwords/login names requests, paypal and credit card transactions, will be handled privately through email at support@starportgame.com. This includes reporting users who are exploiting bugs, or who you think may be using a 3rd party program to gain an advantage inside the game. The forum is not a place to accuse people of cheating.

Use the search feature if you have to. Often someone has already reported a bug. No need to report it again and clutter up the forums. Put your comments in the original post.

Any questions about these rules or guidelines can be directed to the above address. Thanks.

-Sinistrad-

----------------------------------------------------------------
REPORTING BUGS

A bug is something technically wrong with the game that can be reproduced. Perhaps you click on a button inside the game, and nothing happens. The button is broken. You can report that here and we will fix it as soon as we can. Here is some info you should include in your bug report:
----------------------------------------------------------------
  • Playername - (Not your account name)

Galaxy - Which galaxy the bug occurred in.

Quick Description - Describe in one or two sentences if possible, what the bug is.

Your Computer - What operating system are you using(Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/other), video card model, is it a laptop/desktop.

Description - Elaborate on your quick description, and give a detailed description of how the bug can be reproduced, or how you think it might be reproduced.

Destinybound

Post by Destinybound » Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:17 am

I AM THE CHAMPION! first one to post a reply...

REPLY: HI!!

Toonces
Site Admin

Post by Toonces » Tue May 05, 2009 1:47 am

Make sure the title of your topic summarizes the problem. If you name your topic something like "Help :(" it will be deleted.

dzdz09

Re: READ FIRST: Engineering Posting Guidelines

Post by dzdz09 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:05 pm

oops didnt see this.... sry

Did not see this b4 I sent :/ will resend accordingly

Toonces
Site Admin

Re: READ FIRST: Engineering Posting Guidelines

Post by Toonces » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:02 am

see above