By default Starport will try to pick a good pixel resolution to run in for your monitor. If you want to try custom resolutions, it can be done in this way:
1. Locate a file called client.cfg in the Starport directory on your computer. You can right click the desktop icon that launches Starport and choose "Properties". In the Properties window that pops up, choose "Open File Location" or "Find Target".
2. Edit the file client.cfg in this directory using a simple text editor like Windows Notepad. It should look something like this:
3. If you wanted to run the game instead in a 1024 x 768 window, you can change this file to something like this:
4. Save the file and relaunch to try the new settings. I make no guarantee that different settings will work and it is recommended you not mess with these settings and just let the game choose resolution by deleting the screenwidth & screenheight lines from the client.cfg file.
5. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance or comments.
Remember that you can also switch between fullscreen mode and windowed mode inside the game, in the Options page.
1 post • Page 1 of 1