Account....

Help for new users

Moderators: Moleman, Kwijibo, Luna, Major

FearTHeFrO

Account....

Post by FearTHeFrO » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:32 pm

well. i am leaving starport for maybe some weeks, or months and my brother want to start playing after a long break. he created an account but i want to know if he can play on the same server a play?

Catfish

Re: Account....

Post by Catfish » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:56 pm

Not until you are deleted.

Barefoot

Post by Barefoot » Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:57 am

FearTHeFrO wrote:well. i am leaving starport for maybe some weeks, or months and my brother want to start playing after a long break. he created an account but i want to know if he can play on the same server a play?
stop trying to multi. no, you can't create a 2 characters on one server - even if your dead great-grandparent's zombified remains wants to play starport on your computer on the same server- even if your doppelganger wants to play starport on your computer on the same server- even if you in a parallel universe wants to play starport on your computer on the same server. no, no, no, no!

(sorry but this is the 3rd time i've read him asking this)

LordSturm

Post by LordSturm » Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:38 pm

FearTHeFrO wrote:well. i am leaving starport for maybe some weeks, or months and my brother want to start playing after a long break. he created an account but i want to know if he can play on the same server a play?

yes he can. if we would all like to go mucking through past posts youd find a topic similar to this and toonces said that this is not against the rules. the rule is one account per person per galaxy so if its 2 people they can each have an account no matter where they live, even in the same house, room, back alley, or wherever else.

that being said you might want to send toonces a PM saying your having another family member make an account on the same server you play.

Barefoot

Post by Barefoot » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:55 am

LordSturm wrote:

yes he can. if we would all like to go mucking through past posts youd find a topic similar to this and toonces said that this is not against the rules. the rule is one account per person per galaxy so if its 2 people they can each have an account no matter where they live, even in the same house, room, back alley, or wherever else.

that being said you might want to send toonces a PM saying your having another family member make an account on the same server you play.
Toonces stated the rule clearly, but it must be known that the auto-detectors in place for this won't know this.