Dangerously high concentration of noobs!

General discussion of anything Starport related

Moderators: Moleman, Kwijibo, Luna

Who is starport's biggest noob?

Smeagol
13
33%
Roe
14
35%
omlow
7
18%
Darius
0
No votes
Wrapper
6
15%
 
Total votes: 40

User avatar
MadAce
Posts: 4279
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:12 pm

Post by MadAce » Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:12 pm

Zavrith wrote:
MadAce wrote:Genesis is far, far, far, far, far, far, far less annoying.
Flaming?

Anywho, if you don't like what he's saying, just look at his awesome avatar. It's what I do ;)
Not flaming. A fact.

petertje

Post by petertje » Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:13 pm

MadAce wrote:
Zavrith wrote:
MadAce wrote:Genesis is far, far, far, far, far, far, far less annoying.
Flaming?

Anywho, if you don't like what he's saying, just look at his awesome avatar. It's what I do ;)
Not flaming. A fact.
nope, it's flaming

User avatar
MadAce
Posts: 4279
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:12 pm

Post by MadAce » Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:14 pm

I was making a comparison between two people and I didn't state any of them was very annoying or added any value to their annoyingness. So it could even be Yanlin isn't annoying at all, but Genesis is far, far, ... less annoying, even compared to non-annoying Yanlin.

Get it?

User avatar
Zavrith
Posts: 1382
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:51 pm
Location: Kanadorea

Post by Zavrith » Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:15 pm

MadAce wrote:
Zavrith wrote:
MadAce wrote:Genesis is far, far, far, far, far, far, far less annoying.
Flaming?

Anywho, if you don't like what he's saying, just look at his awesome avatar. It's what I do ;)
Not flaming. A fact.
Dude, that's totally flaming. I'm tired of everybody-but-me-is-flaming-and-I'm-just-telling-the-truth MadAce.
MadAce wrote:far, far, far, far, far, far, far

petertje

Post by petertje » Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:16 pm

MadAce wrote:I was making a comparison between two people and I didn't state any of them was very annoying or added any value to their annoyingness. So it could even be Yanlin isn't annoying at all, but Genesis is far, far, ... less annoying, even compared to non-annoying Yanlin.

Get it?
still even so, it's not a fact , it's an opinion

User avatar
MadAce
Posts: 4279
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:12 pm

Post by MadAce » Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:17 pm

It's not flaming, it's a comparison.

It's like saying to blue it's far, far, far, ... less red than yellow. Neither are red, but the statement might be true.

BTW, I flame constantly. Never denied that.

petertje

Post by petertje » Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:18 pm

IT'S STILL OFF-TOPIC!!!

ha! can't deny that... :D

User avatar
Zavrith
Posts: 1382
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:51 pm
Location: Kanadorea

Post by Zavrith » Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:18 pm

You deny it whenever I bring it up.

And now I'm going to pull a MadAce:

"You're wrong, and dumb. Now don't respond to this, let me have the last word, and get back on topic before iLock"

User avatar
MadAce
Posts: 4279
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:12 pm

Post by MadAce » Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:21 pm

Zavrith wrote:You deny it whenever I bring it up.

And now I'm going to pull a MadAce:

"You're wrong, and dumb. Now don't respond to this, let me have the last word, and get back on topic before iLock"
I'm more than willing to continue this awesome discussion (I can't wait to see who's right, the world will be overjoyed when it's clearecd up) trough PM's or MSN.

I wonder if it's off-topic. The thread is about noobs, and were trying to establish how noobish Yanlin is.

petertje

Post by petertje » Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:22 pm

*seriously thinks this topic is gonna get locked really fast*

User avatar
MadAce
Posts: 4279
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:12 pm

Post by MadAce » Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:23 pm

petertje wrote:*seriously thinks this topic is gonna get locked really fast*
Now that's a noobish reaction. :lol:

(just trying to stay on-topic)

User avatar
(MSR)Peace
Posts: 206
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:02 pm
Location: MI, USA

Post by (MSR)Peace » Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:23 pm

ilock :D

iunlock. Hurry up and vote people so I can bury this topic -_-

petertje

Post by petertje » Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:29 pm

MadAce wrote:
petertje wrote:*seriously thinks this topic is gonna get locked really fast*
Now that's a noobish reaction. :lol:

(just trying to stay on-topic)
just look at what peace is gonna do...
(MSR)Peace wrote:ilock :D

iunlock. Hurry up and vote people so I can bury this topic -_-
ha told you! :lol:

User avatar
Roe
Posts: 333
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:44 pm
Location: NY
Contact:

Post by Roe » Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:44 pm

Why bury it :( it is a tribute to how much i suck.

Honestly I am a little offended but hey, fun and games right. It's different for Zav because he actually didn't suck and the noob thing was ridiculously ironic. With me, it's just plain true.

Alas. Had no idea so many people felt that way.

:oops:

User avatar
MadAce
Posts: 4279
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:12 pm

Post by MadAce » Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:45 pm

Roe wrote:Why bury it :( it is a tribute to how much i suck.

Honestly I am a little offended but hey, fun and games right. It's different for Zav because he actually didn't suck and the noob thing was ridiculously ironic. With me, it's just plain true.

Alas. Had no idea so many people felt that way.

:oops:
Nah, you rock. So much for democracy. :roll:

User avatar
Roe
Posts: 333
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:44 pm
Location: NY
Contact:

Post by Roe » Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:48 pm

MadAce wrote:Nah, you rock. So much for democracy. :roll:
I don't get it.

User avatar
MadAce
Posts: 4279
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:12 pm

Post by MadAce » Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:49 pm

Being elected as a noob while your ingame record speaks of good achievement and behaviour shows that elections are I love puppies.

User avatar
(MSR)Peace
Posts: 206
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:02 pm
Location: MI, USA

Post by (MSR)Peace » Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:54 pm

You got elected because out of that short, very incomplete list up there, you're the best known.

People naturally vote for the name they recognize.

Yanlin
Posts: 179
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:21 pm
Location: Behind you hiding in your shadow splinter cell style
Contact:

Post by Yanlin » Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:05 pm

true, i don't know smeg...

User avatar
Zavrith
Posts: 1382
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:51 pm
Location: Kanadorea

Post by Zavrith » Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:08 pm

Yanlin wrote:true, i don't know smeg...

It's almost as if Roe is infamous for her noobness :shock:


(P.S., apologized to MadAce via PM's)

User avatar
Roe
Posts: 333
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:44 pm
Location: NY
Contact:

Post by Roe » Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:29 pm

Good behaviour?
So would putting sand in Zav's hair make me the meanest kid in 1st grade or what? Because that's the next title I'm going for.

Good behaviour... pfft...

User avatar
Zavrith
Posts: 1382
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:51 pm
Location: Kanadorea

Post by Zavrith » Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:02 am

BTW, first person to get to 66% or higher wins.

User avatar
Smeagol...
Posts: 852
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:37 pm
Contact:

Post by Smeagol... » Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:31 am

WTF! YOU STUPID NOBS WHY TEH HEK YOU KILL MY OLD THREAD >:o

Yanlin
Posts: 179
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:21 pm
Location: Behind you hiding in your shadow splinter cell style
Contact:

Post by Yanlin » Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:10 am

Smeagol... wrote:WTF! YOU STUPID NOBS WHY TEH HEK YOU KILL MY OLD THREAD >:o
because you are to noobish? wait i don't get it

User avatar
Roe
Posts: 333
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:44 pm
Location: NY
Contact:

Post by Roe » Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:26 am

Smeagol... wrote:NOBS

That word is ® Metally Roetarded™.

Yanlin
Posts: 179
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:21 pm
Location: Behind you hiding in your shadow splinter cell style
Contact:

Post by Yanlin » Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:43 pm

i didn't notice that...

well if already the didn't notice that thingy check this out, you can read this text normaly if you are a native english speaker or speak perfect english

stuides at some unievrsity claim that mixnig 2 letters in a wrod wnot affect raeding speed if done corretcly

notice the scrambled words... if you change 2 letters in the middle of a word and still have it look like the original and keep the first and last letters the same, the word will be taken as if it's correct in the mind of the reader

back to topic: smeagol said nobs... lmfao

User avatar
M2-Destroyer
Posts: 1381
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:27 pm
Location: The Bonny, Bonny Banks of Loch Lomond!
Contact:

Post by M2-Destroyer » Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:02 pm

MadAce wrote:
Yanlin wrote:
unkemt wrote:why isnt ur name up there zav? :P
better question. why isn't MY name up there?

i managed to nuke myself...

i got killed by an alien

i invaded a fully defended planet in a newbie ship and then the dome goes kerfucken boom on me

i placed 50 lasers, 75 flaks, 200 mines and some more mines and turrets around the warp holes AND 2 MINUTES LATER IT'S ALL GONE!

i get a planet that has just 1 way to the dome which is a narrow canyon filled with lasers and mines every single pixel of the way invaded (as in i owned a planet like that and got it invaded)

i got killed for being a sleeper in UN space :shock:

i woke up (logged in) being shot at in non UN space and seeing myself not getting hurt :D :D :D

i used C&C generals tactics to invade a planet

i hired 5 barges filled with nukes to invade a planet with 10 lasers and failed

is that enough reasons?

ok i admit it... i made all that up... but doesnt THAT make me the biggest noob ever? OOOH! paradox :lol:
No, we'll call you when we're electing the biggest moron. If we find anyone willing to run against you and think they have a chance.
I'll run against him

M2

User avatar
Zavrith
Posts: 1382
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:51 pm
Location: Kanadorea

Post by Zavrith » Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:12 pm

Roe you stopped campaining and you're losing your lead now. ;)

User avatar
Zavrith
Posts: 1382
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:51 pm
Location: Kanadorea

Post by Zavrith » Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:44 pm

I finally made up my mind and voted Wrapper.

Let's hurry up and finish this off folks...within the next 5 days preferably :)

User avatar
Roe
Posts: 333
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:44 pm
Location: NY
Contact:

Post by Roe » Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:19 pm

Why the hell would you vote for Wrapper? He hasn't got a single ounce of noobility in his entire ship.

Post Reply