Dangerously high concentration of noobs!

General discussion of anything Starport related

Moderators: Moleman, Kwijibo, Luna

Who is starport's biggest noob?

Smeagol
13
33%
Roe
14
35%
omlow
7
18%
Darius
0
No votes
Wrapper
6
15%
 
Total votes: 40

User avatar
Zavrith
Posts: 1382
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:51 pm
Location: Kanadorea

Dangerously high concentration of noobs!

Post by Zavrith » Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:30 pm


User avatar
MadAce
Posts: 4279
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:12 pm

Post by MadAce » Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:37 pm

Why a second thread about this?

Tux
Posts: 1827
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:46 pm

Post by Tux » Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:39 pm

MadAce wrote:Why a second thread about this?
Because I was disqualified from the list and some people joined the poll late, so this is setting it level again.

User avatar
MadAce
Posts: 4279
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:12 pm

Post by MadAce » Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:43 pm

Good point. Vote for wrapper.

User avatar
Roe
Posts: 333
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:44 pm
Location: NY
Contact:

Post by Roe » Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:31 pm

Jesus Christ, vote for Roe. I either win this thing or... argh, I lose at life! And they will take away my earth with the 42+ pop/hour, and the peep hole... for god's sake pick me!!

User avatar
Roe
Posts: 333
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:44 pm
Location: NY
Contact:

Post by Roe » Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:33 pm

Allow me to restate my qualifications:
Roe wrote:Oh, and I should probably list my NEW BIGGEST NOOB qualifications:

-I have, many times, forgotten to equipt my ship with a grav before a battle and subsequently died- not from the lack of a weapon, but from laughing so hard I fell off my desk chair (very embarrassing).

-I recently discovered (last week), after 2 years of game play, that you CAN kill yourself in UN space.

-I have traded in my IGS for a merf... more than once... before there were refunds.

-If I have neutrino scanners, I WILL scan 1 planet systems out of sheer noobishness.

-I nuke NPCs.

-I provide a uniquely noobish service, alien extermination, particularly on Zav's defended colonies.

-Have I mentioned I really like the merf?

-I don't always sleep in ports. Sometimes, I don't even sleep on my own colonies. I'll wake up next to some fugly antarean, no idea how I ended up in their crib, and have to call a cab or something.. those are the worst.

VOTE FOR ME.

User avatar
unkemt
Posts: 215
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:07 pm
Location: UK

Post by unkemt » Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:53 pm

why isnt ur name up there zav? :P

Yanlin
Posts: 179
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:21 pm
Location: Behind you hiding in your shadow splinter cell style
Contact:

Post by Yanlin » Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:53 pm

unkemt wrote:why isnt ur name up there zav? :P
better question. why isn't MY name up there?

i managed to nuke myself...

i got killed by an alien

i invaded a fully defended planet in a newbie ship and then the dome goes kerfucken boom on me

i placed 50 lasers, 75 flaks, 200 mines and some more mines and turrets around the warp holes AND 2 MINUTES LATER IT'S ALL GONE!

i get a planet that has just 1 way to the dome which is a narrow canyon filled with lasers and mines every single pixel of the way invaded (as in i owned a planet like that and got it invaded)

i got killed for being a sleeper in UN space :shock:

i woke up (logged in) being shot at in non UN space and seeing myself not getting hurt :D :D :D

i used C&C generals tactics to invade a planet

i hired 5 barges filled with nukes to invade a planet with 10 lasers and failed

is that enough reasons?

ok i admit it... i made all that up... but doesnt THAT make me the biggest noob ever? OOOH! paradox :lol:

User avatar
MadAce
Posts: 4279
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:12 pm

Post by MadAce » Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:06 pm

Yanlin wrote:
unkemt wrote:why isnt ur name up there zav? :P
better question. why isn't MY name up there?

i managed to nuke myself...

i got killed by an alien

i invaded a fully defended planet in a newbie ship and then the dome goes kerfucken boom on me

i placed 50 lasers, 75 flaks, 200 mines and some more mines and turrets around the warp holes AND 2 MINUTES LATER IT'S ALL GONE!

i get a planet that has just 1 way to the dome which is a narrow canyon filled with lasers and mines every single pixel of the way invaded (as in i owned a planet like that and got it invaded)

i got killed for being a sleeper in UN space :shock:

i woke up (logged in) being shot at in non UN space and seeing myself not getting hurt :D :D :D

i used C&C generals tactics to invade a planet

i hired 5 barges filled with nukes to invade a planet with 10 lasers and failed

is that enough reasons?

ok i admit it... i made all that up... but doesnt THAT make me the biggest noob ever? OOOH! paradox :lol:
No, we'll call you when we're electing the biggest moron. If we find anyone willing to run against you and think they have a chance.

User avatar
Nightmare
Posts: 1462
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2005 1:58 pm
Location: Antwerp, Belgium

Post by Nightmare » Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:48 pm

Cuz you had to ask a corpmember to pay back 200k and cuz I like your "noobishness".

Vote for Roe :P.

Nightmare

User avatar
Roe
Posts: 333
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:44 pm
Location: NY
Contact:

Post by Roe » Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:59 am

Nightmare wrote:Cuz you had to ask a corpmember to pay back 200k
Hey! I am an honorable noob! Or rather... I have honorable corpmates ;)

Yanlin
Posts: 179
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:21 pm
Location: Behind you hiding in your shadow splinter cell style
Contact:

Post by Yanlin » Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:19 pm

yay me for the highest moron!

User avatar
Moleman
Posts: 1837
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:13 pm
Location: Northern Ireland

Post by Moleman » Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:59 pm

Yanlin wrote:yay me for the highest moron!
you got my vote :roll:

User avatar
omlow
Posts: 1732
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:26 pm
Location: The Ferrari Dealership
Contact:

Post by omlow » Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:08 pm

VoTe 4 oMlOw!1! aNd I'lL pAy U!1!1!!111

Yanlin
Posts: 179
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:21 pm
Location: Behind you hiding in your shadow splinter cell style
Contact:

Post by Yanlin » Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:15 pm

omlow wrote:VoTe 4 oMlOw!1! aNd I'lL pAy U!1!1!!111
did he win second place?

Nertanef
Posts: 160
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2005 10:12 pm

Post by Nertanef » Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:59 pm

Roe wins

User avatar
MadAce
Posts: 4279
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:12 pm

Post by MadAce » Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:02 pm

Mmmh... I should've competed...

User avatar
Roe
Posts: 333
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:44 pm
Location: NY
Contact:

noob? noob :(

Post by Roe » Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:58 pm

I am actually kinda sad :/

User avatar
(MSR)Peace
Posts: 206
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:02 pm
Location: MI, USA

Post by (MSR)Peace » Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:10 pm

I voted for omlow. (That person) beat me in an argument just by being so incomprehensible that I had nothing to argue back with.

User avatar
omlow
Posts: 1732
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:26 pm
Location: The Ferrari Dealership
Contact:

Post by omlow » Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:50 pm

WEN WSA DIS???

(When was this?)

User avatar
omlow
Posts: 1732
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:26 pm
Location: The Ferrari Dealership
Contact:

Post by omlow » Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:56 pm

BTW AT LEEST IM NTO AS BAD AS LOANK!111!!!

http://starportgame.com/sgeforum/viewtopic.php?t=5510

Relentless
Posts: 1371
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:59 am
Location: Admiral - Gunboat Federation

Post by Relentless » Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:37 am

Roe wrote:Allow me to restate my qualifications:
Roe wrote:Oh, and I should probably list my NEW BIGGEST NOOB qualifications:

-I have, many times, forgotten to equipt my ship with a grav before a battle and subsequently died- not from the lack of a weapon, but from laughing so hard I fell off my desk chair (very embarrassing).

-I recently discovered (last week), after 2 years of game play, that you CAN kill yourself in UN space.

-I have traded in my IGS for a merf... more than once... before there were refunds.

-If I have neutrino scanners, I WILL scan 1 planet systems out of sheer noobishness.

-I nuke NPCs.

-I provide a uniquely noobish service, alien extermination, particularly on Zav's defended colonies.

-Have I mentioned I really like the merf?

-I don't always sleep in ports. Sometimes, I don't even sleep on my own colonies. I'll wake up next to some fugly antarean, no idea how I ended up in their crib, and have to call a cab or something.. those are the worst.

VOTE FOR ME.
I didn't even need to read all that to vote for Roe... so errr if you havn't voted for Roe you'r all Images :lol:

User avatar
Roe
Posts: 333
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:44 pm
Location: NY
Contact:

Post by Roe » Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:05 pm

Lol, amazing how Smeagol was winning the first poll by a lot. A little campaigning works wonders ;)

User avatar
omlow
Posts: 1732
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:26 pm
Location: The Ferrari Dealership
Contact:

Post by omlow » Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:29 pm

I obviously did'nt try hard enough to get me your vote...

Yanlin
Posts: 179
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:21 pm
Location: Behind you hiding in your shadow splinter cell style
Contact:

Post by Yanlin » Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:23 pm

roe wins. ok

User avatar
Moleman
Posts: 1837
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:13 pm
Location: Northern Ireland

Post by Moleman » Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:01 pm

Is Yanlin, Genesis in disguise :?: :?

User avatar
MadAce
Posts: 4279
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:12 pm

Post by MadAce » Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:06 pm

Genesis is far, far, far, far, far, far, far less annoying.

User avatar
Zavrith
Posts: 1382
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:51 pm
Location: Kanadorea

Post by Zavrith » Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:10 pm

MadAce wrote:Genesis is far, far, far, far, far, far, far less annoying.
Flaming?

Anywho, if you don't like what he's saying, just look at his awesome avatar. It's what I do ;)

User avatar
(MSR)Peace
Posts: 206
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:02 pm
Location: MI, USA

Post by (MSR)Peace » Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:10 pm

Moleman wrote:Is Yanlin, Genesis in disguise :?: :?
Genisis posted all 2,000 + posts from the same IP. And it's not yanlin's.

I didn't know Gen left...

petertje

Post by petertje » Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:12 pm

did gen leave?

Post Reply