Saved settings tabs

General discussion of anything Starport related

Moderators: Moleman, Kwijibo, Luna

GRAWRG.

Saved settings tabs

Post by GRAWRG. » Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:14 pm

I've made this suggestion before and I'd like to bring it up again. I think it'd be really awesome and useful to have 2-4 saved-settings buttons for each individual colony. They save all the settings in all buildings of the colony(gov, research or environment, % medicine being produced, SOLAR SHOTS/SPREAD, which weapon is being produced, etc)

Practical uses:

Say you're starting your empire, you set all your cols to make lots of cash and save that setting. You come back to them later when your empire has grown, and set them to pump out weapons instead and you save that setting. Then someone calls you a noob so you have to go to war, and you set them for maximum mili/solar settings. Then you're at peace again and don't feel like cleaning all day every day, so you make a 4th setting for no-pol.

I for one would be thrilled to have this option and can't see a downside to it. Would pay tokens to implement/use. I'd say like 10 tokens per saved-setting would be agreeable to me personally. But that's all up to toonces. SO CAN YOU DO IT FOR US BUDDY?!