Solars and Cloaking

General discussion of anything Starport related

Moderators: Moleman, Kwijibo, Luna

chronas

Solars and Cloaking

Post by chronas » Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:58 pm

Cloaking is worthless again and a lot of colonies can be invaded because of the Solars being so deadly. You go from one extreme to another. To bad their isn't a happy medium. All these years and you still don't have a formula for this game. Some of us wonder if you just enjoy bouncing back and forth. I am tired of it.. i just see the game get better then get worse.. Back and forth.. Well i will sit it out for a few months and just log in and wait for you to change things for the better... Maybe you will see the light.. ha-ha i doubt that will happen. I wont buy any tokens until you finally get this game back to something playable. Good luck :x

Catfish

Re: Solars and Cloaking

Post by Catfish » Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:27 pm

this post is somewhat ridiculous.. this is exactly how the game SHOULD be. i have been playing random layouts the last few weeks and have not encountered one col that is "impossible". some may take a few deaths, i personally think the risk here is a much needed change. kudos to toonces for this one

Gloin

Post by Gloin » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:40 pm

Catfish wrote:this post is somewhat ridiculous.. this is exactly how the game SHOULD be. i have been playing random layouts the last few weeks and have not encountered one col that is "impossible". some may take a few deaths, i personally think the risk here is a much needed change. kudos to toonces for this one
agreed, what's the point in a solar cannon if you can turn it off by using a cloak.. Toonces made the right choice by nerfing cloaking

Mr Cow

Post by Mr Cow » Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:21 pm

Sorry but that litterally made me laugh out loud hahah

Mr Cow

Post by Mr Cow » Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:23 pm

For your information people got along fine when solars were 10/120 and no cloak invading!

Dark.Cloud

Post by Dark.Cloud » Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:44 am

yea gotta say, cloak shouldnt affect solars lol

brutus

Post by brutus » Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:25 pm

yeah agree cloaking has took the danger away i sat on a col cloaked close to dome and didnt get touched watched alt invading without cloak and he was doing fine so now i dont use cloak i dont wanna lose that skill. Sure it takes a bit more time but its 10x more fun

HUSKER

Post by HUSKER » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:04 pm

I dont know what all of you guys are talking about. when I'm on colony cloaked I still get shot. just not as much. but as you get closer to dome it starts firing more and being cloaked you just gain energy slower. i think it's harder invading with cloak

gothicorpunk

Post by gothicorpunk » Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:23 am

The first 7 or 8 years without this cloak thing seemed to work fine so the fact it stops the solar at all if better then none so stop bitching. Infact i never saw anyone complaining about cloak through those years so why not just go back to the solar not being affected by cloak that way no one will have anything to complain about.

-Muffin-

Post by -Muffin- » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:47 pm

This post has been officially pwned

HUSKER

Post by HUSKER » Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:19 pm

-Muffin- wrote:This post has been officially pwned
yeah gotta say. Chronas whoever that is a is a grade - A pu$$y a$$ b1tch.