Moderators: Moleman, Kwijibo, Luna

gothicorpunk

......Rep solution

Post by gothicorpunk » Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:54 am

Toonces
Site Admin

Re: ......Rep solution

Post by Toonces » Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:12 am

lol, epic post. i stand by everything i said.

CrazyChef
2010 Starport Champion

Post by CrazyChef » Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:07 am

If you invade, reason says rep would drop. Simple.

-notorious-

Post by -notorious- » Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:22 am

Toonces says: I'm one of the best mathematicians on the planet b-i-t-c-h. HAHA EPIC.

AKA Copler

Post by AKA Copler » Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:08 pm

:lol:

WeGotDeathStar
Location: Mr.Angry's House Drinking His Beer Watching Captain Kangaroo Re-runs

Post by WeGotDeathStar » Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:14 pm

Mortesh wrote:Toonces says: I'm one of the best coders on the planet b-i-t-c-h. HAHA EPIC.

Catfish

Post by Catfish » Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:29 pm

brb, busy dying right now xD

gothicorpunk

Post by gothicorpunk » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:07 pm

lmao i forgot i posted this.. i was wasted... but really how many igp's are on GA

Zangetsu

Post by Zangetsu » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:48 pm

Toonces wrote:lol, epic post. i stand by everything i said.
i actually agree with toonces, i dnt care about rep, good or bad lol doesnt bother me, infact i try to make my cols make neg rep lol, i like the way it is :D

WeGotDeathStar
Location: Mr.Angry's House Drinking His Beer Watching Captain Kangaroo Re-runs

Post by WeGotDeathStar » Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:29 am

Zangetsu wrote:
i actually agree with toonces, i dnt care about rep, good or bad lol doesnt bother me, infact i try to make my cols make neg rep lol, i like the way it is :D
He is forcing people to buy tokens and IGS's if they want to play the game. There was nothing wrong with rep before, this is just an attempt to squeeze the players.

The game is horrendously one sided to favor builders these days, at the moment invaders are second class citizens.

Zangetsu

Post by Zangetsu » Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:27 am

WeGotDeathStar wrote:
Zangetsu wrote:
He is forcing people to buy tokens and IGS's if they want to play the game. There was nothing wrong with rep before, this is just an attempt to squeeze the players.

The game is horrendously one sided to favor builders these days, at the moment invaders are second class citizens.
no one is forcing anything, Seth is igs with 8 holds thats all

Gloin

Post by Gloin » Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:14 am

it'd take 540 hours not 5.4k hours, but yeah I kind of agree 100 rep/hour is weak, should be like 1,000

gothicorpunk

Post by gothicorpunk » Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:50 pm

This game is beond one sided theres a whale or flower in every single port yet theres never a isc and barely ever a advanger... Like kango said the rep makes people buy tokens because to get seth its so deep its not like isc where bh's go to it or theres a port closer seeing as their is 2 pb's 4 isc's..
To build you have 510 holds which litterly takes 10mins to fully build a colony not even.

This would also explain why most of the server are filled with non-invading builders with over 3m followers and have bin mostly running the servers... Course if you do invade them their to puussy shiit to invade back because all they know is how to build. lol

HUSKER

Post by HUSKER » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:49 am

Zangetsu wrote:
yeah except for the fact that it's only sold at the pirate base. which means if you aren't near it you're hugged. where as if you are good and can get isc it is available at any base. If you aren't near a pirate base. You're only other option is to get igs.

MrMcZ

Post by MrMcZ » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:21 am

Changing the rep system has made about everyone who came after the update to a server, evil. it kinda unbalanced the game a bit, but id like to see how it would work out on a brand new perma. with people making very little rep that would also mean little rep lost for invading them and reps could be low in amount and easily swung to good or evil. like you cant do that now when you have like -2m rep or 2m rep but my theory is everyone would be like 50k in either direction. just a thought but i cant wait for a new perma to see how rep will affect the gameplay

Zangetsu

Post by Zangetsu » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:24 pm

if u want good rep invade someone with neg rep. problem solved

Zangetsu

Post by Zangetsu » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:25 pm

HUSKER wrote:
Zangetsu wrote:
yeah except for the fact that it's only sold at the pirate base. which means if you aren't near it you're hugged. where as if you are good and can get isc it is available at any base. If you aren't near a pirate base. You're only other option is to get igs.
GA has 2 PB's 6 good bases maybe if there was 3 of each kinda that would balance the seth problem or 4 (:

Gloin

Post by Gloin » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:55 pm

MrMcZ wrote:Changing the rep system has made about everyone who came after the update to a server, evil. it kinda unbalanced the game a bit, but id like to see how it would work out on a brand new perma. with people making very little rep that would also mean little rep lost for invading them and reps could be low in amount and easily swung to good or evil. like you cant do that now when you have like -2m rep or 2m rep but my theory is everyone would be like 50k in either direction. just a thought but i cant wait for a new perma to see how rep will affect the gameplay
Look at IGH

and to the people who think this is a money making scheme.. half the players use an IGS on atleast one server if not more, I don't think -rep will make people who don't buy IGS's all the sudden become credit card hero's..

+rep or -rep.. doesn't make a difference to me.. learn how to use a sethdar

Zangetsu

Post by Zangetsu » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:45 pm

Gloin wrote:
MrMcZ wrote:Changing the rep system has made about everyone who came after the update to a server, evil. it kinda unbalanced the game a bit, but id like to see how it would work out on a brand new perma. with people making very little rep that would also mean little rep lost for invading them and reps could be low in amount and easily swung to good or evil. like you cant do that now when you have like -2m rep or 2m rep but my theory is everyone would be like 50k in either direction. just a thought but i cant wait for a new perma to see how rep will affect the gameplay
Look at IGH

and to the people who think this is a money making scheme.. half the players use an IGS on atleast one server if not more, I don't think -rep will make people who don't buy IGS's all the sudden become credit card hero's..

+rep or -rep.. doesn't make a difference to me.. learn how to use a sethdar

i agree to all this