Dexterity

General discussion of anything Starport related

Moderators: Moleman, Kwijibo, Luna

BardockSGE

Dexterity

Post by BardockSGE » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:38 pm

This BBQ sucks Toonces, mkay? Give Dex SOMETHING to make it honestly worth our while getting ig suits. I vote give dex a buff in all over agility, if not give the energy back.

S1lver

Re: Dexterity

Post by S1lver » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:22 am

/AGREE, made igsuits useless compared to SC.

Mel'Kaven

Post by Mel'Kaven » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:26 am

How about nerf SC.

omlow

Post by omlow » Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:21 am

nerfing something = n00b
buffing everything else = boss.

Kasonia-

Post by Kasonia- » Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:36 am

just switch it back to before mods lol!

BardockSGE

Post by BardockSGE » Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:01 pm

Kasonia- wrote:just switch it back to before mods lol!
This.

Mel'Kaven

Post by Mel'Kaven » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:36 am

BardockSGE wrote:
This.
The entire game has been reconfigured tho, Thats like asking for the same rock you've thrown in a river.

BardockSGE

Post by BardockSGE » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:10 am

Mel'Kaven wrote:
BardockSGE wrote:
This.
The entire game has been reconfigured tho, Thats like asking for the same rock you've thrown in a river.
Shut up

S1lver

Post by S1lver » Tue May 01, 2012 9:53 am

Mel'Kaven wrote:
BardockSGE wrote:
This.
He changed it to what it is now from the old game... If he wonted to he could change it back he just chooses not to.

S1lver

Post by S1lver » Tue May 01, 2012 10:08 am

I dont get y ppl want to make the game harder. Nerfing energy just made it impossible to do fun slide caps. Now u get hit by 1 gun and u can cap BBQ. And not getting hit by 1 gun when everything is a 10/120 is luck. Dont get y ppl say invaders have it so easy,when u watch an old invading video u rarly c a 10/120 and every server and almost every col was built. This game is BBQ compared to what it was now. its just filled with ppl that dont like the work to keep there stuff. They think if they build it they should be able to keep it forever with out it getting invade. And this exp BBQ the dumbest thing ive ever seen. U used to get punshed for dieing, Now u get 1.7 mil exp for killing some1 with 200mil exp. Idk just kinda sick of the game and how its set on who has the most ppl and not skill. Well done complaining nothin will change.

BardockSGE

Post by BardockSGE » Tue May 01, 2012 8:19 pm

Biggest issue this game has is this; Toonces is balancing it between Blitzkrieg, Non-Mod Servers and Mod servers.

All three are for the most part, completely different, but are all having to play and share the same rules.

How the hell can you balance 3 games altogether? How do you do it? You can't. There will never be balance with this game as long as all three of those 'galaxy types' share the same patches. And we've seen it. Toonces is balancing the game around Blitzkrieg. Which effects our non/mod servers. And it doesn't do permas any favors, whatsoever.

cheeser

Post by cheeser » Wed May 16, 2012 6:19 pm

I think we should reset everything. Before the weird nukes, before the stupid pollution, before even all the things were configurated differently. The onlly thing I think we should keep is the solar's, due to the fact that if we went back now, a 1 shot solar would be way too easy to invade..

I don't know, I know its not going to happen.. but hey.. wanted to speak my opinion. :D

S1lver

Post by S1lver » Fri May 18, 2012 1:03 pm

cheeser wrote:I think we should reset everything. Before the weird nukes, before the stupid pollution, before even all the things were configurated differently. The onlly thing I think we should keep is the solar's, due to the fact that if we went back now, a 1 shot solar would be way too easy to invade..

I don't know, I know its not going to happen.. but hey.. wanted to speak my opinion. :D
Well when the solars were on a 1 shot every1 could invade and have fun. Now u c ppl who aren't very good at invading dieing all the time on easy cols or nuking out evey gun so they can cap. Back in the day the game was all about fun, now its about who has the most time and maybe a lil skill(most likly around 5% skill to play). But to the most part it just grab negs from port and shoot them tell u can cap. which is sad cuz we need negs now since every thing is a 10-120 and the only nukes u can find are on a nuke waster like d-tails and ratemazes. And those layouts u cant solo and if u do it'll take like 4 hours(maybe not for the dtail). All in all it would be nice to c the games speed pick up...kinda feels like the game is a slow poop turd compared to the swiftness it use to be.

cheeser

Post by cheeser » Fri May 18, 2012 3:59 pm

S1lver wrote:
cheeser wrote:I think we should reset everything. Before the weird nukes, before the stupid pollution, before even all the things were configurated differently. The onlly thing I think we should keep is the solar's, due to the fact that if we went back now, a 1 shot solar would be way too easy to invade..

Well when the solars were on a 1 shot every1 could invade and have fun. Now u c ppl who aren't very good at invading dieing all the time on easy cols or nuking out evey gun so they can cap. Back in the day the game was all about fun, now its about who has the most time and maybe a lil skill(most likly around 5% skill to play). But to the most part it just grab negs from port and shoot them tell u can cap. which is sad cuz we need negs now since every thing is a 10-120 and the only nukes u can find are on a nuke waster like d-tails and ratemazes. And those layouts u cant solo and if u do it'll take like 4 hours(maybe not for the dtail). All in all it would be nice to c the games speed pick up...kinda feels like the game is a slow poop turd compared to the swiftness it use to be.
I completely agree. I think the game needs to restart in a way. Your right, when I first started it was all about fun.. even in wars and everything when 25+ cols were taken when I was asleep, i still had loads of fun. invading was fun, now it just seems painful and annoying. Plus, when I start playing again, I'm gonna suck and invading cols will be the death of me.. hell i don't know where i'm going with this, but i think we need to almost.. restart in a way.