XP Fixes

General discussion of anything Starport related

Moderators: Moleman, Kwijibo, Luna

Destinybound

XP Fixes

Post by Destinybound » Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:13 am

A lot of people say xp doesn't matter, and I disagree to some extent.

I think xp should be upped significantly for getting PK's, because as it is right now, its's just pointless to even get xp from kills.
(I've killed 4 FA's and only gotten like 410k exp, when they had about 4-6mil a piece.) Why not bring it back to usual? If you think xp doesn't matter, than why should this effect you in the slightest?

Also, bring back the 100 exp gain from lasers. It's not about the points, but I would personally like to know when I kill BBQ.

And finally, get rid of the xp loss from people invading you. I didn't see one post where somebody ever mentions being pissed off about not losing experience when someone invades their colonies.

On a side note, I am also for the nerfing of Rockies, SO LONG AS Toonces makes a new server to test this idea. I have a fair amount of Rockies that I spent a lot of time building, and I would be pissed off if all that went to BBQ.

~DestinyBound

AKA Copler

Re: XP Fixes

Post by AKA Copler » Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:49 am

Destinybound wrote:A lot of people say xp doesn't matter, and I disagree to some extent.

I think xp should be upped significantly for getting PK's, because as it is right now, its's just pointless to even get xp from kills.
(I've killed 4 FA's and only gotten like 410k exp, when they had about 4-6mil a piece.) Why not bring it back to usual? If you think xp doesn't matter, than why should this effect you in the slightest?

Also, bring back the 100 exp gain from lasers. It's not about the points, but I would personally like to know when I kill BBQ.

And finally, get rid of the xp loss from people invading you. I didn't see one post where somebody ever mentions being pissed off about not losing experience when someone invades their colonies.

On a side note, I am also for the nerfing of Rockies, SO LONG AS Toonces makes a new server to test this idea. I have a fair amount of Rockies that I spent a lot of time building, and I would be pissed off if all that went to BBQ.

~DestinyBound
probaly not gonna happen :lol:

Destinybound

Re: XP Fixes

Post by Destinybound » Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:54 am

Well it should.