i Think its time to delete one more server

General discussion of anything Starport related

Moderators: Moleman, Kwijibo, Luna

Real Change That is Needed.

Delete All but keep 3 Main servers? Toonces gets on Blitz with everyone else and cast there votes to keep the server! :D
65%
The Game is Fine Let Dead Servers live on and have no competition
35%

Total votes: 23

EkomS

i Think its time to delete one more server

Post by EkomS » Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:11 am

I Believe that we need to delete all servers but, 3 main ones and we should be able to pick which ones on blitz maybe hold a poll cast? idk about you guys but i am sick of having no competition i think we need 3 servers and maps expanded... Idk about u guys but this game is dieing besides GA and Blitz i believe we should change it up a little and just wang it. A little delete maybe all servers Besides. Golden Age, Frontier Wars (Newest Banged), and P1 (oldest and memorble Server would be stupid to delete.) im sick of everyone saying i come up with bad ideas but i want to go for it lets delete all the servers besides casted votes for and re make a old server like New Hope or something 2nd nuke Gen like many suggested and go to own no mod style! :D it should work increases competitions and everything it'll all be worth it possibly in the end. When new servers are banged tokens are spent and Etc... So it would also bring in some cash for toonces for help donating and supporting the Starport Comunnity!
Last edited by EkomS on Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:10 am, edited 5 times in total.

Faint

Re: i Think its time to delete one more server

Post by Faint » Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:13 am

i thought u quit noob u didnt even help me in champs..and lets delete your server and all those DD's u got.

EkomS

Post by EkomS » Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:19 am

Faint wrote:i thought u quit noob u didnt even help me in champs..and lets delete your server and all those DD's u got.
That would be herclues cluster my home and pride...

fredfredburger

Post by fredfredburger » Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:48 pm

you probably just want ur server deleted for a gold cup.
I disagree with your idea, a 3 server game would make a bunch of people quit, what will you say to the guy in golden age with 5mils followers? Opps, dissapeared!
/bad

Biggi666

Post by Biggi666 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:53 pm

yeah she just wants it deleted for that reason just cuz i hav my 10mil empire they she wants to ruin it for me bcuz we had a fight and this is her fit (idea) that she has to complain about i totally disagree with this idea..............

Major

Post by Major » Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:00 pm

fredfredburger wrote: what will you say to the guy in golden age with 5mils followers?
It's more fun to play against competition.

LordSturm

Post by LordSturm » Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:47 pm

biased poll.

Jedi

Post by Jedi » Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:45 pm

i think there are a few servers that could go, and hc being a good possability too, u mainly see biggi checkov (god bless his soul) and exodus online there and there are many other servers no where nere as popular or active as others ga bs fw and p1 i would keep if i was toonces plus they are the most active servers around!!!! i vote aye

fredfredburger

Post by fredfredburger » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:06 pm

Major wrote:
fredfredburger wrote: what will you say to the guy in golden age with 5mils followers?
It's more fun to play against competition.
yes maybe for you and some others, but not for everyone.
after this patch you will probly play against....
EkomS
have fun!

Faint

Post by Faint » Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:01 am

no we need to delete them all but the most active ones. GA,ToR and bang a new one. bang blitz..bang bitches..bang cows bang sheep w/e u want to bang.

Mr Cow

Post by Mr Cow » Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:23 am

Faint wrote:no we need to delete them all but the most active ones. GA,ToR and bang a new one. bang blitz..bang bitches..bang cows bang sheep w/e u want to bang.

Phuck you too lol, btw biased poll... reeeaal biased

Mel'Kaven

Post by Mel'Kaven » Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:01 am

Ahem, I would like to start by saying I think server should be deleted, as I believe this will help competition and increase the general mood of the game, sadly this also has downsides.

A) If you loose an empire, it will be all the more harder to come back because of increased competition.
B) If you do not have teamates, you are hugged because everyone will have masses of people in a concentrated space.
C) This makes it harder on newbie players. It is already hard to get passed the incredibly steep learning curve of sge, and if we have less servers and more competition, there is even less space for newbies to conquer, they will not be able to compete.

and Lol, thinking in the time of now?
EkomS wrote:When new servers are banged tokens are spent and Etc... So it would also bring in some cash for toonces for help donating and supporting the Starport Comunnity!
Long term effects greatly outweigh the economic boost of banging a server. Not to mention deleting servers demoralizes people. Do you have any idea how pissed people were when the first permanent servers got deleted?

Conclusion: Perma 5 is already being deleted. Leave the game be and focus on introducing new players to the environment. Don't focus on the small community we have or else it will simply get smaller... and smaller... and smaller... You must focus on long term effects and somehow help newbies or better advertise SGE or else the existing community will diminish into oblivion.

WeGotDeathStar
Location: Mr.Angry's House Drinking His Beer Watching Captain Kangaroo Re-runs

Post by WeGotDeathStar » Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:04 am

EkomS wrote:
Faint wrote:i thought u quit noob u didnt even help me in champs..and lets delete your server and all those DD's u got.
Only reason why you want it deleted is so you can get a cup and tournies. And also you can't stand the fact that you are getting invaded like crazy. Jamie/Royal.Kitten/Shawty, Number One on HC now wants a Gold Cup cause she is so upset her empire is getting invaded and other people will pass her up on the way to #1.

Toonces, STOP LISTENING TO THIS LITTLE KID CALLED Jamie/Royal.Kitten/Shawty, she has ZERO respect from anybody in this game and any ideas that she/he/it gives you will only HURT the GAME...not HELP it. This selfish pile of dung has done nothing but infuriate everbody Jamie/Royal.Kitten/Shawty comes across. UNDERSTAND THIS, Jamie/Royal.Kitten/Shawty opinions do NOT REFLECT ANY OF THE INTERESTS FROM THE REST OF US in the Starport world.

Wake the f uck up and do something to improve the game instead of letting CHILDREN RUIN THE GAME FURTHER. How many more of these decisions need to be made until Starport is completely buried?

Mel'Kaven

Post by Mel'Kaven » Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:11 am

WeGotDeathStar wrote:
EkomS wrote:
Only reason why you want it deleted is so you can get a cup and tournies. And also you can't stand the fact that you are getting invaded like crazy. Jamie/Royal.Kitten/Shawty, Number One on HC now wants a Gold Cup cause she is so upset her empire is getting invaded and other people will pass her up on the way to #1
Yeah, if she truly thought this, she would've said it after we killed her for 150mil exp and she wasn't in first.

Faint

Post by Faint » Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:46 pm

get over the whole royal.kitten drama please im sick of ppl holding grudges. Name something hugged up that royal.kittem has done other than chatting "badly"..ohh somone said a cuss word..better go tell ur mom dude.

EkomS

Post by EkomS » Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:58 pm

WeGotDeathStar wrote:
EkomS wrote:
Only reason why you want it deleted is so you can get a cup and tournies. And also you can't stand the fact that you are getting invaded like crazy. Jamie/Royal.Kitten/Shawty, Number One on HC now wants a Gold Cup cause she is so upset her empire is getting invaded and other people will pass her up on the way to #1.

Toonces, STOP LISTENING TO THIS LITTLE KID CALLED Jamie/Royal.Kitten/Shawty, she has ZERO respect from anybody in this game and any ideas that she/he/it gives you will only HURT the GAME...not HELP it. This selfish pile of dung has done nothing but infuriate everbody Jamie/Royal.Kitten/Shawty comes across. UNDERSTAND THIS, Jamie/Royal.Kitten/Shawty opinions do NOT REFLECT ANY OF THE INTERESTS FROM THE REST OF US in the Starport world.

Wake the f uck up and do something to improve the game instead of letting CHILDREN RUIN THE GAME FURTHER. How many more of these decisions need to be made until Starport is completely buried?
i will take pride in this and say i will dont want a dam cup? but the work i put in and all the dds i made i dont mind a getting a few tourneys back but i dont want a fkin cup? lol dont give me a cup idc

EkomS

Post by EkomS » Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:21 pm

fredfredburger wrote:you probably just want ur server deleted for a gold cup.
I disagree with your idea, a 3 server game would make a bunch of people quit, what will you say to the guy in golden age with 5mils followers? Opps, dissapeared!
/bad
i said he should also re bang another server like new hope or Etc. for no mods 2005 server setting... think it would be fun and intresting a 30 game community 4 servers? extend the maps a little would be just fine...

2nd off forget herclues julius quit so i dont care much about it? lol i dont want a cup go ahead and tell toonces that for me i dont want ANY CUP OF ANY SORT DONT GIVE ME A CUP Pl0x! :D

Faint

Post by Faint » Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:24 am

na u deserve one. The only way ppl find friends on this game is combining up to hate/invade on one person. the hatred for somone on the space online game has flammed a topic about helping the game.

WeGotDeathStar

Post by WeGotDeathStar » Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:05 am

Faint wrote:na u deserve one. The only way ppl find friends on this game is combining up to hate/invade on one person. the hatred for somone on the space online game has flammed a topic about helping the game.

Let it be known that faint and jamie are family.....the little game they are playing with each other is a shill. Acting like morons obviously runs in the family........

HC is the first asteroid server we had, keep it for the nostalgia just like Boundless.

The only solution to this games problems are getting more new players and boosting token sales. Not deleting servers.....tried that already didn't work.

Luna

Post by Luna » Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:01 am

Servers end because of lack of participation, and no one buying tokens. I doubt Toonces worries about the internal drama that a perm is experiencing. The decisions probably more centered on profit and generating more interest. For every person that wants a perm to end there will also be ones that don't want to lose what they worked for. Hard to please everyone. Try to keep it civil in this thread.

EkomS

Post by EkomS » Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:10 am

Lock or Delete post im done trying to improve this game lol

Faint

Post by Faint » Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:58 pm

WeGotDeathStar wrote:
Faint wrote:na u deserve one. The only way ppl find friends on this game is combining up to hate/invade on one person. the hatred for somone on the space online game has flammed a topic about helping the game.

Let it be known that faint and jamie are family.....the little game they are playing with each other is a shill. Acting like morons obviously runs in the family........

HC is the first asteroid server we had, keep it for the nostalgia just like Boundless.

The only solution to this games problems are getting more new players and boosting token sales. Not deleting servers.....tried that already didn't work.
dont act like you know me kid..jamie was tought by me 4 years ago..it started by jamie saying a col was uncapable and i caped it in 2 seconds..few months later jamie capped every single DD on p1 under my old name "EkomS"..this is how it started. And we dont even fkin play together..if we did i really feel sorry for you. I was solo in champs..and jamie is solo on HC. We never play blitz together...we actually dont even like each other most of the time but we both like sge..but ofc i will step up and defend somone i know personally who is getting bashed on a game..and if you dont like it you can crawl back down that shithole you came from. (quoted from Gladiator the movie when proximo wanted more money for his slaves)

WeGotDeathStar

Post by WeGotDeathStar » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:47 pm

Aww....u mad bro?

Nobody cares about your tirades and it's nobody else's fault but your own that you are both garbage players. Grow up, "kid"

btw you won't be missed.....another sh1t talking noob gone in starport...this is always a good thing. Two nubs for the price of one quitting = EPIC

Such a shame you could have won all those champs but you were too drunk the whole entire time....if thats the case then maybe you need to quit drinkin. Coming here and acting like you do is obviously a cry for help.

Get some help, "kid" I hope you don't act like this in real life cause if so I feel sorry for you. U can't get anybody to respect you in this game......if same in real life then it's time to look in the mirror and try to fix the situation.

EkomS

Post by EkomS » Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:10 am

WeGotDeathStar wrote:Aww....u mad bro?

Nobody cares about your tirades and it's nobody else's fault but your own that you are both garbage players. Grow up, "kid"

btw you won't be missed.....another sh1t talking noob gone in starport...this is always a good thing. Two nubs for the price of one quitting = EPIC

Such a shame you could have won all those champs but you were too drunk the whole entire time....if thats the case then maybe you need to quit drinkin. Coming here and acting like you do is obviously a cry for help.

Get some help, "kid" I hope you don't act like this in real life cause if so I feel sorry for you. U can't get anybody to respect you in this game......if same in real life then it's time to look in the mirror and try to fix the situation.
One last thing i wanted to say your the biggest, stupidest, probly the fkin fatest kid that has ever played starport. And to talk about lacking skill is hugging hiliarous, you garbage peice of BBQ, that needs to get off fourms for more then a couple hrs. Go out try going outside and getting a life u flaming peice of trash. Keep it up and btw you mad bro? i stopped saying that when i was 9 which was almost 10 years ago get a new catch line :)

PhAraOH

Post by PhAraOH » Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:32 am

Delete p5. its old, crusty, and underused

Faint

Post by Faint » Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:44 pm

WeGotDeathStar wrote:Aww....u mad bro?

IM MAD BRO COME AT ME :twisted:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Last edited by Faint on Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JuliusCaesar

Post by JuliusCaesar » Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:20 pm

PhAraOH wrote:Delete p5. its old, crusty, and underused
wtf wasnt this supposed to happen already?

lol i need to log in and check on things for once......meh

gamanche

Post by gamanche » Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:07 am

kill them all!

awesomepebble

Post by awesomepebble » Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:41 pm

i want my silver for dmj. close it

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:52 am