Newbie Perma, why is this possible

General discussion of anything Starport related

Moderators: Moleman, Kwijibo, Luna

gamanche

Newbie Perma, why is this possible

Post by gamanche » Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:53 am

so...
booma's achievements include: 1 first place finish in extended galaxies, 2 second place finishes in extended galaxies, and 3 top ten finishes in extended galaxies, 4 first place finishes, 3 second place finishes, and 1 top ten finish.
and about 7,000 Achievement points

how is he playing this perma?

im not hating on him or anything but i just feel if your gonna make a newbie perma, dont let people who clearly are not noobs and should be playing in the advanced servers, newbie permas are for newbie players

corp name is g.star, seems familiar ive definetly seen it on many permas before :?

WeGotDeathStar
Location: Mr.Angry's House Drinking His Beer Watching Captain Kangaroo Re-runs

Re: Newbie Perma, why is this possible

Post by WeGotDeathStar » Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:20 am

That corp name rings a bell, the player....g.star was banned a few months ago for token fraud. When that whole blitz thing went down.

Most likely made another account and came back thus was able to play newbie galaxy and get easy golds.

Toonces needs to do a ip ban or isp ban to prevent it from happening again.

awesomepebble

Post by awesomepebble » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:09 am

lol nobody on that server is a newbie

invaderzim

Post by invaderzim » Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:48 pm

well, there are newbies there. but they get destroyed by returning vets constantly

awesomepebble

Post by awesomepebble » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:22 pm

invaderzim wrote:well, there are newbies there. but they get destroyed by returning vets constantly
precisely, booma is mr.grim by the way

invaderzim

Post by invaderzim » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm

how do they get on? I thought I remembered toonces having a system in place where only people below a certain number of achievement points could make a character there...

gamanche

Post by gamanche » Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:09 am

im friends with mr.grim, i dont know why he would play there or how he is able to, he never quit, and hes has characters everywhere, been here just as long as some people on the forums

MutedJazz

Post by MutedJazz » Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:58 am

If you start a character there when you have low achievement and log in once a month your character won't delete. there is no "cut-off" in place. Those of us that didn't make an account there are SOL. Those of you that DID, get a place to stomp noobs out of the game to make yourself feel competent...

mrsge

Post by mrsge » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:16 am

yes ace booma is mr.grim he is on newbie perma cause he could after been away from sge for about 6 months due to his personal life and he came bk with a new char nothing wrong in that and considering his char is only 6 months old his earned lots cups and achievs gd luck to him and as for me ive been bk 18 months with a new char but never got a chance for a newbe perma and ive earned alot fast. old chars i was incognito my oldest p1 days :) and mr.ree venus revenge and maybe few others and sorry to all my friends ive finally had it with starport its got rediculous on first sets its to easy to tk advantge of obvious glitches and i hate the thought im considered to be cheating which ive not! as for the pop ive got i built 99 percent my self and defended 90 percent myself i didnt tk advantage of anyone but players did tk advantage of my spam domeing my own fault. 75 ore patch ,acusations ,jealously all pathetic even more pathectic toonces losing players and starts asking ones his got left how to promote this game ? /slap toonces /wave

awesomepebble

Post by awesomepebble » Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:29 pm

mrsge wrote:yes ace booma is mr.grim he is on newbie perma cause he could after been away from sge for about 6 months due to his personal life and he came bk with a new char nothing wrong in that and considering his char is only 6 months old his earned lots cups and achievs gd luck to him and as for me ive been bk 18 months with a new char but never got a chance for a newbe perma and ive earned alot fast. old chars i was incognito my oldest p1 days :) and mr.ree venus revenge and maybe few others and sorry to all my friends ive finally had it with starport its got rediculous on first sets its to easy to tk advantge of obvious glitches and i hate the thought im considered to be cheating which ive not! as for the pop ive got i built 99 percent my self and defended 90 percent myself i didnt tk advantage of anyone but players did tk advantage of my spam domeing my own fault. 75 ore patch ,acusations ,jealously all pathetic even more pathectic toonces losing players and starts asking ones his got left how to promote this game ? /slap toonces /wave
he also didn't take advantage of all the newbies like others named stealth and barnburner did

gamanche

Post by gamanche » Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:59 pm

6 cups in 6 months, and 7000 achievments in 6 months :?

ive been playing this game for like 6-7 years or something and only have 17k lol

-nox-

Post by -nox- » Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:06 pm

there is a newbie perma?

gamanche

Post by gamanche » Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:08 pm

yeah its like a year old, only newbies, newbie helpers can see it

gamanche

Post by gamanche » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:26 pm

Cloud1 wrote:Newbies 95% of the time join the most active server.
and 42.7% of stats are made up on the spot, whats your point?

awesomepebble

Post by awesomepebble » Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:25 am

Cloud1 wrote:My point is that newbies don't need a newbie perma. If they were going to learn, it would be best in a vet server. A vet should be the one teaching the newbies and showing them. Not just by asking questions.
vets like to completely ruin newbies. exactly what happened on new frontier

CrazyChef
2010 Starport Champion

Post by CrazyChef » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:14 am

awesomepebble wrote:
Cloud1 wrote:My point is that newbies don't need a newbie perma. If they were going to learn, it would be best in a vet server. A vet should be the one teaching the newbies and showing them. Not just by asking questions.
Newbies need to let their balls drop, and learn from mistakes and grow.. intead of them expecting to have everything handed to them.. It's called life lol!

gamanche

Post by gamanche » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:14 am

CrazyChef wrote:
awesomepebble wrote:
Newbies need to let their balls drop, and learn from mistakes and grow.. intead of them expecting to have everything handed to them.. It's called life lol!

Mr Cow

Post by Mr Cow » Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:07 pm

I agree with most of you, this newbie server accually has the least or close to least newbies tht play it, it was a peacfulserver i liked to play somtimes, but gstar came and decided to take over :/ guess its time to exp whore and get top 10 for when toonces deletes it lol

Mr Cow

Post by Mr Cow » Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:11 pm

Cloud1 wrote:So giving them a server without any vets have balls right? If I wasn't taught by a vet quickly and see the fun of the game. I wouldn't be playing here, I don't think anyone else would be either. Most of the vets now had a vet teacher. You don't need to go long lengths to teach them, just simple basics like dising a solar and drop nuking which a newb wouldn't have a clue to do.

i tottally agree if apoc never taught me how to play when i joined in 05 i woulda prob say hug this is confusin and quit

Let me ask you this.. is this teacher system working? Or are you sucking up the tokens for competition.

gamanche

Post by gamanche » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:27 am

Mr Cow wrote:I agree with most of you, this newbie server accually has the least or close to least newbies tht play it, it was a peacfulserver i liked to play somtimes, but gstar came and decided to take over :/ guess its time to exp whore and get top 10 for when toonces deletes it lol
your a pus.sy mr.cow you talk BBQ to everyone, but you play a newbie perma, hugging loser

WeGotDeathStar

Post by WeGotDeathStar » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:19 am

G.star shouldn't even be playing....he has been banned multiple times under the alias g.star, k.star and others.

Anyways you don't need a vet to teach you anything, I learned what I needed from trial and error The most important thing to do is don't be a teletubby and try to make friends. That way you won't be wiped in a nite and mights actually have fun playin the game.

Jedi

Post by Jedi » Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:26 pm

WeGotDeathStar wrote:G.star shouldn't even be playing....he has been banned multiple times under the alias g.star, k.star and others.

Anyways you don't need a vet to teach you anything, I learned what I needed from trial and error The most important thing to do is don't be a teletubby and try to make friends. That way you won't be wiped in a nite and mights actually have fun playin the game.
Lmao shows how much you know, non of these players in Corp g.star have been banned before for hacking or cheating, so before you lot go running your mouth about BBQ u don't know about let me tell you, the Corp consists of 4 ppl of whom are my r/l mates booma, starnoob, dannyman and jumpinjack, sub division Corp has one member in it, also a r/l mate. Non of them hack , and from where we live g.star is a clothes line that most you suckers probably couldn't even afford, so keep your hackusations to urself and stop projecting I love puppies just to talk about cause your bored, make something worth while talking about not something you have no idea about. Peace b1tches :lol:

Jedi

Post by Jedi » Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:32 pm

Btw mr.cow you need to stop chatting BBQ lmao you where the one who went to other servers to round up some tokens so u could quickly Corp your cols on there cause u were begging to join g.star division cause you wanted to help "take over" so stop chatting about how u think g.star came and hugged things up, you wanted in yourself, lol what a joke. :roll: anyway it's a game folks if toonces thinks something needs doing he will do it stop being a bunch of negative assholes :lol:

gamanche

Post by gamanche » Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:34 pm

cows noob he belongs there

WeGotDeathStar

Post by WeGotDeathStar » Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:56 am

Jedi wrote:
WeGotDeathStar wrote:G.star shouldn't even be playing....he has been banned multiple times under the alias g.star, k.star and others.

Lmao shows how much you know, non of these players in Corp g.star have been banned before for hacking or cheating, so before you lot go running your mouth about BBQ u don't know about let me tell you, the Corp consists of 4 ppl of whom are my r/l mates booma, starnoob, dannyman and jumpinjack, sub division Corp has one member in it, also a r/l mate. Non of them hack , and from where we live g.star is a clothes line that most you suckers probably couldn't even afford, so keep your hackusations to urself and stop projecting I love puppies just to talk about cause your bored, make something worth while talking about not something you have no idea about. Peace b1tches :lol:

Ummm....yaaaaa....ok......actually I have a better idea. Instead of sucking your little boyfriends cok why don't you just STFU and go play with some more dolls.

Your little teletubby friends got banned when the blitz token theft went down.....I don't want to hear who is your r/l buds or what.

Facts are facts, ppl that get banned don't deserve to come back especially for stealing credit cards to buy worthless tokens. You kids are amazing these days, stealing your parents money to buy a completely useless product. If your gonna steal from your family at least go out and buy a bag of weed or some beer.....not buy stuff that is worthless pixels.

Jedi

Post by Jedi » Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:29 am

WeGotDeathStar wrote:
Jedi wrote:

Ummm....yaaaaa....ok......actually I have a better idea. Instead of sucking your little boyfriends cok why don't you just STFU and go play with some more dolls.

Your little teletubby friends got banned when the blitz token theft went down.....I don't want to hear who is your r/l buds or what.

Facts are facts, ppl that get banned don't deserve to come back especially for stealing credit cards to buy worthless tokens. You kids are amazing these days, stealing your parents money to buy a completely useless product. If your gonna steal from your family at least go out and buy a bag of weed or some beer.....not buy stuff that is worthless pixels.
listen to me you little hugging stupid prick, Non of these players have ever stolen any credit card to buy tokens or stole from there parents they have there own families and live happily without dickheads like you thinking they know what's what, when infact what you know is hug all, where is your proof? get toonces to place a thread saying they got banned for credit card fraud and il apologise... but it wont happen because like i said before you chat sh1t, go hug off and play with your sister you wild and crazy guy footing non-sense talking hugging nerd. p.s cloud i like your style :lol:

mrsge

Post by mrsge » Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:35 pm

rofl hey jedi my 40th august 2nd make sure your here. And as for u mr.angry pants none of my friends ive introduced to this game ie mr.grim/g.star, jedi, bb ,bodi,little.man,rdotb, have never cheated and none of us need to explain jack to u, your to young to poor and still a newb any time of day go get your nappy/diper changed.

LordSturm

Post by LordSturm » Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:00 pm

bodi (if you mean bodichelli) was banned for credit card fraud im pretty sure, i know he was banned just not 100 percent on the reason.

Saber-Fury
2011 Pax Champion

Post by Saber-Fury » Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:22 pm

LordSturm wrote:bodi (if you mean bodichelli) was banned for credit card fraud im pretty sure, i know he was banned just not 100 percent on the reason.
bigman and his sidekick bodiechelli were both banned on bs like 2 years ago lol

Jedi

Post by Jedi » Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:52 pm

Total annihilation! :lol: