Big Bang

General discussion of anything Starport related

Moderators: Moleman, Kwijibo, Luna

Caine-Pwnz

Big Bang

Post by Caine-Pwnz » Sat May 21, 2011 6:05 pm

lol should see this guy on big bang "NomNom" build 500k followers all undeffs so i capped them and jetted every last person haha now he all mad! anyone agree he should learn to defend them? :D

Ong-Bak

Re: Big Bang

Post by Ong-Bak » Sat May 21, 2011 7:06 pm

Caine-Pwnz wrote:lol should see this guy on big bang "NomNom" build 500k followers all undeffs so i capped them and jetted every last person haha now he all mad! anyone agree he should learn to defend them? :D
..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Caine-Pwnz

Post by Caine-Pwnz » Sat May 21, 2011 7:18 pm

lol i love it ong, mac10 aint too happy and neither is nomnom aka newerth aka ben1 lmao :P

Henry

Post by Henry » Sun May 22, 2011 3:52 am

Wow, epic failure

gamanche

Post by gamanche » Sun May 22, 2011 5:20 am

ive seen some pretty newb as colonys from newerth on golden age. there bad lol

bluesky

Post by bluesky » Mon May 23, 2011 11:56 am

Caine-Pwnz wrote:lol should see this guy on big bang "NomNom" build 500k followers all undeffs so i capped them and jetted every last person haha now he all mad! anyone agree he should learn to defend them? :D
Maybe instead of jetting all his cols you should have explained to him how to defend them.

another new player who will probably quit... good job Caine

Ong-Bak

Post by Ong-Bak » Mon May 23, 2011 12:02 pm

bluesky wrote:
Maybe instead of jetting all his cols you should have explained to him how to defend them.

newerth aka ben1 isnt new at all...he should have known, apparantly he didnt care about the cols or is jst an idiot.

Henry

Post by Henry » Mon May 23, 2011 7:18 pm

or... you could have defended the cols and kept them as your own, guess that woulda cost too much time, cash, and fuel?

Caine-Pwnz

Post by Caine-Pwnz » Mon May 23, 2011 11:07 pm

Henry wrote:or... you could have defended the cols and kept them as your own, guess that woulda cost too much time, cash, and fuel?
nah wasnt worth the time i would of probably got a silver cup out of it but it felt better jetting them :D and spoiling all his hard work, and they were also shitty layouts

Thankyou fun :D

awesomepebble

Post by awesomepebble » Tue May 24, 2011 2:21 am

bluesky wrote:

hes not a new player

BardockSGE

Post by BardockSGE » Wed May 25, 2011 3:07 am

Where the hell do you find the time to do all this crap?

I would've jetted one, MAYBE two colonies then been like "kborednow."

Mel'Kaven

Post by Mel'Kaven » Wed May 25, 2011 3:20 am

Ben being a noob as usual

and Caine exploiting noobs as usual.

Henry

Post by Henry » Wed May 25, 2011 3:46 am

its caine, he takes every opportunity to make other people look like idiots, silly bardock.

I think i would have toyed with him, capped them, removed a couple hundred colonists, let him recap, then recap them back, jet more colonists, and keep doing it until theres no more colonists left. i generally do this on all rebangs i play, but never with such a high amount of cols and ive never played an extended, dont have the devotion to the game to bother with one

GRAWRG.

Post by GRAWRG. » Sun May 29, 2011 4:18 am

i dont understand all of the 4fun posts o.o

and lol. and bluesky ustoopid.

CrazyChef
2010 Starport Champion

Post by CrazyChef » Sun May 29, 2011 7:00 am

4fun= new talak... simple

Cghunter

Post by Cghunter » Sun May 29, 2011 6:42 pm

Newerth is good and prob didnt care about the cols since its just BB and caine u said you didnt wanna waist the time deffending them but u spent all the time invading them and dropping pop off 500k followers and spent time invading them so you obiously waisted alot of time. Correct?

awesomepebble

Post by awesomepebble » Sun May 29, 2011 8:52 pm

Hutch wrote:You and chem again cheesy? sigh'

There once was a little boy named Aaron hunter. At a young age, his parents sent him off to work at a fudge packing plant. He eventually grew to be te best fudge packer in the world and also always enjoys having his own fudge packed by some one else, generally a jigalo. His other skills include polishing wood and churning butter
get a life since u guys apparently dont have one

Mel'Kaven

Post by Mel'Kaven » Sun May 29, 2011 9:35 pm

Starsky wrote:Im not the one spending hours and hours and hours on a stupid space game that only about 50 people play
No, but you're the one spending hours and hours on a space game's forum a day which is more boring than the game itself which just proves how much of a life you DONT have.

Luna

Post by Luna » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:31 am

This is the risk you take when you don't defend. A nice person on a perma MIGHT explain how to defend properly, and give some pointers after capping, and maybe allowing them to recover the lost colonies. In a competitive rebang, I would have capped, dropped them a "oopsie you should have defended these" note and only jetted the population if they'd been an donkey to players. If I couldn't defend them in time, then I'd probably jett some of the population if I really wanted to place in top three and didn't mind being a tiny bit evil.