Shinshu Dynasty

General discussion of anything Starport related

Moderators: Moleman, Kwijibo, Luna

General_Neox

Shinshu Dynasty

Post by General_Neox » Tue May 04, 2010 12:04 pm

Does anyone remember all the original members of Shinshu Dynasty way way back when in 11th Dimension? I know its before most of your times, but maybe theres some vets that recall?

So far I've discovered 4 members:

Nebu
Viper1
Ace (Quit)
Relentless (Quit)

LordSturm

Re: Shinshu Dynasty

Post by LordSturm » Tue May 04, 2010 3:06 pm

you sure about that first name on that list?

Wrapper

Post by Wrapper » Tue May 04, 2010 3:16 pm

Nebu (CEO)
Viper1
Ace (also known as Starwynd on 11th [changed name midway through])
JODRAM
RedLeader
MDK
Galrux
Wrapper
Nertanef
ROE (still thinking it was ROE, sheol was in Shinshu a bit after the first few wars, at least if memory serves me right)
*shamless edit due to more accurate info below*

Those were the originals, also the original nebu quit replaced with a new nebu (or so I've been told by nertanef)
I am not 100% sure about relentless, but the name does ring a bell
Last edited by Wrapper on Thu May 06, 2010 11:11 am, edited 3 times in total.

NightstarRage

Post by NightstarRage » Tue May 04, 2010 7:59 pm

this nebu isnt the same from shinshu

MadAce

Post by MadAce » Tue May 04, 2010 8:13 pm

If I'm not mistaken Relentless was in Section 31.

Wrapper

Post by Wrapper » Tue May 04, 2010 9:34 pm

that could very well be the case (and that is what I thought could have been the most likely place he was in)

so then... who could be the missing member? (corp size was 10 last I remembered)

Golab36

Post by Golab36 » Tue May 04, 2010 11:31 pm

Never played on 11th, but I do remember Viper saying he was one of them.

Golablus(Rangers all the way!!)

Moleman

Post by Moleman » Wed May 05, 2010 12:23 am

Wrapper wrote:that could very well be the case (and that is what I thought could have been the most likely place he was in)

so then... who could be the missing member? (corp size was 10 last I remembered)
JODRAM ?

Kwijibo
2006 Starport Champion

Post by Kwijibo » Wed May 05, 2010 4:44 am

Wrapper wrote:
Nebu (CEO)
Viper1
Ace
Relentless
RedLeader
MDK
Galrux
Wrapper
Nertanef
ROE
Nebu (CEO..don't think so)
Viper1 (pretty sure was CEO)
Ace (was named Starwynd on 11th and Starwhine on forums)
JODRAM
RedLeader
MDK
Galrux
Wrapper
Nertanef
ROE

11th Dimension oddly enough had 11 members *cough*
The Tsar is #11. The dude could quote Frederick Nietzsche, great to talk to and was a great builder.
You put Nebu as CEO. I am pretty sure Viper1 was CEO
Relentless was not part of Shitsoup
Hi everyone. Still alive here... just been a busy guy.

skynet

Post by skynet » Wed May 05, 2010 5:35 am

hey kwijibo, u should from time to time log to 11th and see things... specially mine... lmao

tekkamanblade

Post by tekkamanblade » Wed May 05, 2010 3:46 pm

relentless wanted to join them from the start but they didn't have the slots for him. after section31 crushed CREEPERS (kuka, drifter, 2k, etc) relentless being a member kept S31 from immediately going to war with SD, instead going inactive due to lack of an enemy. relentless then dropped corp and consolidated nearly its entire holdings onto himself before joining with SD taking it to true super corp status.

by that time, most of the empire had already gone inactive as well, and it devolved into ace and relentless desperately trying to 2 man clean the entire empire while simultaneously defending it from noob uprisings. they frequently fought 2 vs 22 space battles, only periodically hiring their own nub reinforcements.

General_Neox

Post by General_Neox » Wed May 05, 2010 8:45 pm

tekkamanblade wrote:relentless wanted to join them from the start but they didn't have the slots for him. after section31 crushed CREEPERS (kuka, drifter, 2k, etc) relentless being a member kept S31 from immediately going to war with SD, instead going inactive due to lack of an enemy. relentless then dropped corp and consolidated nearly its entire holdings onto himself before joining with SD taking it to true super corp status.

by that time, most of the empire had already gone inactive as well, and it devolved into ace and relentless desperately trying to 2 man clean the entire empire while simultaneously defending it from noob uprisings. they frequently fought 2 vs 22 space battles, only periodically hiring their own nub reinforcements.
Haha I remember fighting Ace like 10v1 in Liandri.

MutedJazz

Post by MutedJazz » Wed May 05, 2010 9:37 pm

tekkamanblade wrote:noob uprisings.
General Neox wrote:I remember

General_Neox

Post by General_Neox » Wed May 05, 2010 10:34 pm

MutedJazz wrote:
tekkamanblade wrote:noob uprisings.
General Neox wrote:I remember

We were the noobs, that's what I was saying Jazz.

This is the second time I've told you that I AM A NOOB. Yet you keep bringing it up, who are you trying to convince?

JODRAM

Post by JODRAM » Wed May 05, 2010 11:50 pm

Wow I haven't been on here in months but I come back and what do I see but people talking about the good ol'e days. :) For those who don't know, Shinshu was originally formed by Nebu and we(The Empire) joined a short time later because it was made up of old enemies from Perm1 we had become friendly with. I'm sure of these 10 but can't remember the last for some reason.

The Empire people
JODRAM
Viper1
MDK
Galruk
TheTsar

Everyone else
Ace
Nebu - was the original CEO viper was The Empire CEO and usually spoke for us
Nertanef
Sheol - almost everyone seems to forget him :)
Redleader

Can't think of the 11th person right now and it's really bugging me, I'll ask Viper1 next time I see him and see if he remembers. I know it wasn't Roe I would remember if it was her.

Kwijibo
2006 Starport Champion

Post by Kwijibo » Thu May 06, 2010 2:26 am

JODRAM wrote: Can't think of the 11th person right now and it's really bugging me, I'll ask Viper1 next time I see him and see if he remembers. I know it wasn't Roe I would remember if it was her.
Pretty sure it was Wrapper. Good to see you Joddy... miss the "olden days" where I'd wake up at 4am and check on things to find you, Viper1 and Galruk invading. :) Tell everyone in the Empire I said hello. You guys were the best competition in any online game I've ever played.

skynet

Post by skynet » Thu May 06, 2010 10:13 am

hmmmm those ppl like nebu u guys mentioned...

we have fought them those kind of ppl and it looks like they dont fare well with anito's generation of players... lmao

just go look at it at 11th...

Wrapper

Post by Wrapper » Thu May 06, 2010 11:00 am

skynet wrote:hmmmm those ppl like nebu u guys mentioned...

we have fought them those kind of ppl and it looks like they dont fare well with anito's generation of players... lmao

just go look at it at 11th...

the nebu you know isn't the nebu we are mentioning. He took that name and tried to impersonate the old nebu, however claims to be much younger then the old nebu was, and dosen't play anywhere near what the original did :)

I havn't seen anyone else... :(

Now if I do remember events correctly... Sinshu was the combination of 2 corps from P1: The Empire, the Robot Empire, and a member from a corp of which the name I do not remember (but was located in the bottom left arm near the pirate base).

VanadiumDragon

Post by VanadiumDragon » Fri May 07, 2010 6:13 am

Wrapper wrote:Nebu (CEO)
Viper1
Ace (also known as Starwynd on 11th [changed name midway through])
JODRAM
RedLeader
MDK
Galrux
Wrapper
Nertanef
ROE (still thinking it was ROE, sheol was in Shinshu a bit after the first few wars, at least if memory serves me right)
*shamless edit due to more accurate info below*

Those were the originals, also the original nebu quit replaced with a new nebu (or so I've been told by nertanef)
I am not 100% sure about relentless, but the name does ring a bell
i thought relentless started that corp

JODRAM

Post by JODRAM » Thu May 27, 2010 2:40 pm

OK I talked it over with Viper1(who was showing off his new Honda Bike by the way, the illegitimate child) and heres the original members

The Empire people
JODRAM
Viper1
MDK
Galruk
TheTsar

Everyone else
Ace - funny thing, he was originally from a place 10miles from where we(The Empire) where leaving at the time
Nebu - was the original CEO viper was The Empire CEO and usually spoke for the Empire ppl
Sheol - almost everyone seems to forget him, btw he was a RL friend of Nebu
Nertanef - the crazy aussie, he would try to slide any planet if I told him to, lol, and many times they where not slideable :)
Lex - he was Solomon on Perm1, him and Zavrith where in a corp there that we crushed then adopted the 2 of them since they where the only ones of the 5 to fight back
Zavrith - can't believe I forgot him he was a great guy

Also we opereated completely as a team there never really was one supreme leader. A neat piece of trivia some don't know is that the 500 limit on weapons was implemented after an epic night of our conquering Sbalrog's planets on 11th. We discovered an area of his that had been around since the beginining of 11th that had thousands of nukes on each planet and just went to town. We where actually dumping loads of nukes at the end to prevent them doing the same to us the next day. Instead by the time we logged in the patch had been in installed. I'm not saying we where the sole cause of that patch but it was a neat coincidence we always laughed about. :)

Major

Post by Major » Thu May 27, 2010 2:52 pm

wasn't there a bug that allowed you to keep above the 500 limit? I remember a planet with thousands of flaks i had on boundless, but i never used flaks so i never touched them. just kept it as a trophy.

Kwijibo
2006 Starport Champion

Post by Kwijibo » Thu May 27, 2010 3:51 pm

Major wrote:wasn't there a bug that allowed you to keep above the 500 limit? I remember a planet with thousands of flaks i had on boundless, but i never used flaks so i never touched them. just kept it as a trophy.
At one time, there was no limit to weapons in the factory. I had a system in Perma 1 that (before the nerf) had 8 planets with between 5,000 and 15,000 nukes each and over 70,000 nukes in one system. :)

M2-Destroyer

Post by M2-Destroyer » Sun May 30, 2010 1:11 am

I remember RedLeader had a stint in Shinsu ... Wasn't Crosseyed in there for a while as well?

VanadiumDragon

Post by VanadiumDragon » Sun May 30, 2010 12:02 pm

Bacchus

Nertanef

Post by Nertanef » Mon Oct 31, 2022 8:24 pm

I'm literally dragging this corpse up from the depths.

We used to slide with some sort of ship that could carry 24 nukes or something and was a transport ship...

Also any of the original crew still around on here? If so, any of ya'll got steam, would be great to catch up.

my steam id is Nertanef and my discord is

Nertanef#6832

Mac10

Post by Mac10 » Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:03 pm

Ahhhh good old 11th miss that server as well as p4 :D