/c la la la

General discussion of anything Starport related

Moderators: Moleman, Kwijibo, Luna

Did u ?

Yes
50
60%
No
10
12%
Sometimes
23
28%
 
Total votes: 83

avitohol
Posts: 1037
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:23 pm
Location: Samarkland

Re:

Post by avitohol » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:22 pm

avitohol wrote:Man what i'd do to see a fight between a hippo and a panda. Have them in a cage and BBQ with people who have cattle-prods gettin them angry. Then maybe throw in bambi or something.... watch the fun.

That or i just want to get a cat stoned or high of lsd... cause theres some real funny vids of that BBQ on youtube.... and i wanna be part of the experience.
This is poetry. I had a warped mind back then. Thanks for the nostalgia. Its sad that you came back to find the trash nature. I did the same about 3-4 years back. And haven't looked back.

I hope life is treating you well, maybe not as well since you have nostalgia for SGE. But take the good when it comes :P

User avatar
Biodome
Posts: 110
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:37 am
Location: Athens-Greece

Re: /c la la la

Post by Biodome » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:01 am

i will repeat myself once more Avit...

i was playing this game without even chance to invade because of my s**t internet only
because of the people ...

its nostalgia but not for the game -- i miss you all -- as about my life >>

life wasnt able to treat me bad or good -- i was always the boss :)
in the end all people had any interaction with me is what i call LIFE

i hope you can understand -- post again please in 2-3 years -- its enough for me :mrgreen:

Thorin
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 9:50 am

Re: /c la la la

Post by Thorin » Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:46 am

B1odome 4life

I still loves the B1odome, may the greek god of building forever haunt me whenever i have to construct something in any game anywhere.

_______________________
Thorin | Save The Rebangs

User avatar
MastrIan
Posts: 1139
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:30 pm
Location: At Home Under The Lonely Mountain
Contact:

Re: /c la la la

Post by MastrIan » Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:50 am

Been a long time, la la la

IDK why my browser logged me into that user name, as I've always been in on this, but B1odome, i have missed the greek god of starport!

_______________________
Thorin | Save The Rebangs

User avatar
-nox-
Posts: 767
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:12 pm
Location: holland

Re: /c la la la

Post by -nox- » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:03 am

Biodome wrote:i will repeat myself once more Avit...

i was playing this game without even chance to invade because of my s**t internet only
because of the people ...

its nostalgia but not for the game -- i miss you all -- as about my life >>

life wasnt able to treat me bad or good -- i was always the boss :)
in the end all people had any interaction with me is what i call LIFE

i hope you can understand -- post again please in 2-3 years -- its enough for me :mrgreen:
Ha! I posted before your 2-3 year deadline! Take that!

signed, -nox-, the greatest rebel of all time

User avatar
MadAce
Posts: 4281
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:12 pm

Re: /c la la la

Post by MadAce » Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:25 pm

-nox- wrote:
Biodome wrote:i will repeat myself once more Avit...

i was playing this game without even chance to invade because of my s**t internet only
because of the people ...

its nostalgia but not for the game -- i miss you all -- as about my life >>

life wasnt able to treat me bad or good -- i was always the boss :)
in the end all people had any interaction with me is what i call LIFE

i hope you can understand -- post again please in 2-3 years -- its enough for me :mrgreen:
Ha! I posted before your 2-3 year deadline! Take that!

signed, -nox-, the greatest rebel of all time
:roll:

anito_ush
Posts: 104
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:27 am

Re: /c la la la

Post by anito_ush » Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:49 am

MadAce wrote:
-nox- wrote:
Biodome wrote:i will repeat myself once more Avit...

i was playing this game without even chance to invade because of my s**t internet only
because of the people ...

its nostalgia but not for the game -- i miss you all -- as about my life >>

life wasnt able to treat me bad or good -- i was always the boss :)
in the end all people had any interaction with me is what i call LIFE

i hope you can understand -- post again please in 2-3 years -- its enough for me :mrgreen:
Ha! I posted before your 2-3 year deadline! Take that!

signed, -nox-, the greatest rebel of all time

:roll:
your still alive madace? gajajajaja (evil mexican smile)
come see for yourself how I terrorize them.... latest trophy=united(evo crew) and legendz(crematoria crew)

User avatar
Biodome
Posts: 110
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:37 am
Location: Athens-Greece

Re: /c la la la

Post by Biodome » Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:10 pm

i think this is the best time to revive this legendary thread of mine. :mrgreen:

--- im waiting posts from our 100,000+ beloved SGE players NOW ! :D

Elias.C - Older and wiser.

User avatar
Mac10
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:45 pm

Yo

Post by Mac10 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:29 am

Hi how is everyone hope all is well. :D

User avatar
Mac10
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:45 pm

Yo

Post by Mac10 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:29 am

Hi how is everyone hope all is well. :D

User avatar
Mac10
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:45 pm

Yo

Post by Mac10 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:29 am

Hi how is everyone hope all is well. :D

User avatar
Biodome
Posts: 110
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:37 am
Location: Athens-Greece

Re: /c la la la

Post by Biodome » Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:33 pm

i was hoping for one reply i got three !!!

welcome back in our thread Mac10 --- lets rebuild those ruins fast !

Happy Me greets you all ! >.

Ascadian1992
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:26 pm

Re: /c la la la

Post by Ascadian1992 » Sun May 02, 2021 9:40 pm

Damm randomly remembered this game, hit by so much nostagli and a deep sadness for some reason! Memory is BBQ these days but a few names still pop out at me, I remember annoying you Biodome invading your colonoies from time to time inbetween long breaks haha.

Post Reply