Toonces didn't ruin the game. Community did.

General discussion of anything Starport related

Moderators: Moleman, Kwijibo, Luna

Cloud1

Toonces didn't ruin the game. Community did.

Post by Cloud1 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:54 am

you guys were just selfish and ruined the game by wanting your selfish empires..

btw grawrg didnt win gold she got spoon fed cuz she was a slut on starport ge, and gave nudes to joe lewd. lololol

gamanche

Re: Toonces didn't ruin the game. Community did.

Post by gamanche » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:10 pm

someone sounds butthurt because they didnt win :roll: :lol:

(MSR)Peace

Post by (MSR)Peace » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:39 am

I'm so glad this tradition is alive and well.

Cloud1

Post by Cloud1 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:30 am

nah. idc if I get wiped by people but the problem is the other people leave and quit. I haven't quit this game in 11 years so.

Caia

Post by Caia » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:35 am

Cloud1 wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:54 am
you guys were just selfish and ruined the game by wanting your selfish empires..

btw grawrg didnt win gold she got spoon fed cuz she was a slut on starport ge, and gave nudes to joe lewd. lololol
Yeah, that's the problem with community. :?

Luna

Post by Luna » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:05 pm

Cloud 1 sounds like you need to take a break from the game. When you're only cynical and resort to childish derogatory comments then it's time to step back. I don't think it's healthy to have that much hostility. Hope you find peace with Starport and it's players if you continue to play.

Cloud1

Post by Cloud1 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:27 am

Luna wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:05 pm
Cloud 1 sounds like you need to take a break from the game. When you're only cynical and resort to childish derogatory comments then it's time to step back. I don't think it's healthy to have that much hostility. Hope you find peace with Starport and it's players if you continue to play.

what players luna. We got hacked in Galaxy of life and the guy didn't get perm banned. Toonces never gave the colonies back and we both quit.
i could have had a gold trophy there. you don't even play the game you tard cuz you don't have anyone to suck ur little fat wild and crazy guy. https://i.imgur.com/mXvXcNZ.jpg - remember this luna Image

pudlez

Post by pudlez » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:37 pm

How did the community ruin it? Honestly, the community now is way better than it was way "back in the day."

Capping fully defended cols so close in times does not automatically mean they hacked. It honestly looks like the system was prepped to be capped one after another so you couldn't react (sell wf/defend/etc). Unless you were on the cols watching just one person go through a bunch of defenses, your posts screams "they're better than me and I'm a pro so they must be hacking/cheating!" I remember "back in the day" that people called you a hacker/cheater for sliding defenses...

Cloud1

Post by Cloud1 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:18 am

no retard he was banned and he admitted he hacked me ( exodus) Luna knows as well. It's the fact toonces let these hackers back in when they clearly admit it lmao.

Cloud1

Post by Cloud1 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:18 am

no retard he was banned and he admitted he hacked me ( exodus) Luna knows as well. It's the fact toonces let these hackers back in when they clearly admit it lmao.